Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

[Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... (5907 Views)

Free Sex Is Not Really Free / Dorime: Here Is What Era's ‘ameno’ Really Means, It's Not Really Demonic / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said, WHEN THERE IS INJUSTICE, THERE SHALL ALWAYS BE COMPLAINTS AND GRUMBLINGS EVERYTIME.

What if they is injustice and nobody complains ....
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
What if they is injustice and nobody complains ....

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!

IMMEDIATELY THERE IS INJUSTICE SOMEONE WILL COMPLAIN AND MUST COMPLAIN.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!

IMMEDIATELY THERE IS INJUSTICE SOMEONE WILL COMPLAIN AND MUST COMPLAIN.
What if the complains are not heard....
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
What if the complains are not heard....

At least, you have admitted, THERE WAS A COMPLAINT!

It is Shame and Curse upon he who is supposed to hear the Complaint but he failed to.

It automatically turns to Double Injustice and Double Complaint.

And this is where you learn Ubi jus, ibi Remedium.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

At least, you have admitted, THERE WAS A COMPLAINT!

It is Shame and Curse upon he who is supposed to hear the Complaint but he failed to.

It automatically turns to Double Injustice and Double Complaint.

And this is where you learn Ubi jus, ibi Remedium.

Injustice happens in the world everyday and nothing happens.... undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Injustice happens in the world everyday and nothing happens.... undecided

As I said earlier, Shame and Curse upon he who is supposed to hear Complains but fails to.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said earlier, Shame and Curse upon he who is supposed to hear Complains but fails to.
Curses don't work....
undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Curses don't work....
undecided

They do! But this is far of topic.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
sounds like Delusions of Grandeur... embarassed
Anyway who the fvck are you to determine who is a christian and who is not...
Well you asked me to define an atheist so i used the opportunity to define a Christian as well.
So you only need to calm down and reason like a mature individual not a kid anticipating quick response to all his questions? smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well you asked me to define an atheist so i used the opportunity to define a Christian as well.
So you only need to calm down and reason like a mature individual not a kid anticipating quick response to all his questions? smiley
You don't have answers to all the questions... You only provide answers based on your knowledge...
the last time i checked your knowlege was very limited.... undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

They do! But this is far of topic.
If curses work president Muhamadu Buhari won't be alive despite the numerous curses... undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
You don't have answers to all the questions... You only provide answers based on your knowledge...
the last time i checked your knowlege was very limited.... undecided
Limited knowledge is what every human has but when someone is connected to God, answers to life's most important questions are at your fingertips.
"Satan is the initiator of atheism" that's what prompted your questions and agitations but if you're sincere you only need to be patient to know whether someone has answers to your questions or not. Stop behaving like a child! smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by SSIPON(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Limited knowledge is what every human has but when someone is connected to God, answers to life's most important questions are at your fingertips.
"Satan is the initiator of atheism" that's what prompted your questions and agitations but if you're sincere you only need to be patient to know whether someone has answers to your questions or not. Stop behaving like a child! smiley

Nope bro, He is right. The church of Satan doesn't actually worship Satan. I'm serious. The people that run the church of Satan are just atheists that like to fucck with christians. You can check their website if you want. I even download their Bible called, "The Satanic Bible" and no where does it ENDORSE evil or asks you to worship Satan.

It seems like the word Satan triggers people like you a lot. smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
If curses work president Muhamadu Buhari won't be alive despite the numerous curses... undecided

Death is not the only the type of Curse.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

thesame God that has answers to life's important questions is thesame God that sacrificed his son to himself...
also thesame God that gambled with Job life's and watched him suffer... Exactly like a sadist psychopath would watch their victims suffer.... undecided
anyway am ready to enjoy your comedy... lipsrsealed
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
thesame God that has answers to life's important questions is thesame God that sacrificed his son to himself...
also thesame God that gambled with Job life's and watched him suffer... Exactly like a sadist psychopath would watch their victims suffer.... undecided
anyway am ready to enjoy your comedy... lipsrsealed
Preconceived judgment won't solve this, rather you'll only continue to feel hurt inside seeing billions willingly surrendering their lives to what you feel is not.
So calmly ask questions and prepare to reason intelligently, i was much more aggressive than you're before i started thinking like a mature individual! smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Preconceived judgment won't solve this, rather you'll only continue to feel hurt inside seeing billions willingly surrendering their lives to what you feel is not.
So calmly ask questions and prepare to reason intelligently, i was much more aggressive than you're before i started thinking like a mature individual! smiley
who is agressive here
your God who couldn't control his anger that he burned down a whole city to suit his ego... Or a God who murders thesame people he claims to love and watches them burn.... lipsrsealed
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Death is not the only the type of Curse.
what other types do we have
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
what other types do we have
sickness, sleeplessness, lack of peace, insecurity, pain, sorrow, failures etc
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
sickness, sleeplessness, lack of peace, insecurity, pain, sorrow, failures etc
who places these curses....
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by SSIPON(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Na god o
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
SSIPON:

Na god o
Men that's weird...
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

who is agressive here
your God who couldn't control his anger that he burned down a whole city to suit his ego... Or a God who murders thesame people he claims to love and watches them burn.... lipsrsealed
You're the one aggressive my friend, because the Person who did what you're saying believe that's the just thing to do back then and He has spoken in volumes to convince millions around you today who are zealously preaching and industriously teaching people in all their neighbourhood about the GOODNESS of God.
So instead of hurting yourself with halfbaked knowledge, why not reason intelligently with those preaching and teaching about His goodness making millions around you hope for a better tomorrow?
You can't close your mind and expect your aggression to yield any result.
I'm telling you now that whether you like it or not billions around you will continue to worship either what they know or what they don't know, so calm down and reason like a mature adult! smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're the one aggressive my friend, because the Person who did what you're saying believe that's the just thing to do back then and He has spoken in volumes to convince millions around you today who are zealously preaching and industriously teaching people in all their neighbourhood about the GOODNESS of God.
So instead of hurting yourself with halfbaked knowledge, why not reason intelligently with those preaching and teaching about His goodness making millions around you hope for a better tomorrow?
You can't close your mind and expect your aggression to yield any result.
I'm telling you now that whether you like it or not billions around you will continue to worship either what they know or what they don't know, so calm down and reason like a mature adult! smiley
Between 1941 and 1945 Adolf Hitler slaughtered about Six million jews using gas chambers.... Your God could not even protect his own choosen people.... undecided

1 Like

Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Between 1941 and 1945 Adolf Hitler slaughtered about Six million jews using gas chambers.... Your God could not even protect his own choosen people.... undecided
Walahi Talahi you're really suffering from depression o! smiley
Why not ask questions and patiently listen to know if there is any sound meaning to what is happening around you?
Well all His servants are safer than you can ever imagine! smiley
For now death has spread to all humans due to the error of Adam, so whether someone die by hanging, suffocation, drowning, electrocution, firing squad, oldage, murdered, sickness, eaten by a wild animal or fish all is as good as DEATH to God.
But He has promised to restore everything back to normal, when sickness will be no more, when death will be no more, when oldage will become history, when all animals will turn to herbivores, when all evidoers will be gone for good, when all natural forces will be fully monitored by his angels.
That's what He is planning for his faithful friends not an elongated life under this system of things where evildoers are still very much around to harm them.
So His faithful servants are all safe in His memory book! Revelations 20:15 smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
@ MaxInDHouse ... It's very weird how you keep qouting the bible to atheists who don't believe in the bible... lipsrsealed
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
@ MaxInDHouse ... It's very weird how you keep qouting the bible to atheists who don't believe in the bible... lipsrsealed

XXXXTENTACION:

All the answers you need is in Ecclesiastes 5:8-12 OR Ecclesiastes 1:1-11...
pls don't twist words read them exactly as they are....

Well it's much more weird when an atheist decide to quote a book he doesn't believe when asked to reason intelligently!
That's why i first asked you did you believe in the book you quoted? smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well it's much more weird when an atheist decide to quote a book he doesn't believe when asked to reason intelligently!
That's why i first asked you did you believe in the book you quoted? smiley
I don't believe in the bible... I only qouted since you so much believed in it...
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

The Power which controls everything and everyone on earth, The Law.

And this Law Backs up A Validly Aggrieved Complainant who rains down the Curses of The Law upon a guilty person, AND IT SHALL FALL ON THEM.

Eg every one has seen the Truth and indeed confesed that Nigerian Policemen are indeed Cursed. And of course you have seen the Curses daily rained down upon them.

That is why people Fear Curses.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
I don't believe in the bible... I only qouted since you so much believed in it...
A Churchgoers misconstrued the concepts belonging to ATHEISM and he doesn't want to know how it works to make them trust (believe) in it. That's exactly what you did!
Instead of quoting and misapplying it why not ask for the understanding of it so as to know how it works? smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Power which controls everything and everyone on earth, The Law.

And this Law Backs up A Validly Aggrieved Complainant who rains down the Curses of The Law upon a guilty person, AND IT SHALL FALL ON THEM.

Eg every one has seen the Truth and indeed confesed that Nigerian Policemen are indeed Cursed. And of course you have seen the Curses daily rained down upon them.

That is why people Fear Curses.
In what way are Nigeria policemen cursed ....
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

A Churchgoers misconstrued the concepts belonging to ATHEISM and he doesn't want to know how it works to make them trust (believe) in it. That's exactly what you did!
Instead of quoting and misapplying it why not ask for the understanding of it so as to know how it works? smiley
Goddamit man you always feel as if you know so much... You don't need to teach me about J.witness... I know alot about their shit doctrines and way of life...
do you even know Romy Mapple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"when The Missionaries Arrived, The Africans Had The Land: / Is Epilepsy Spiritual? / Evidence Of New Life In Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.