Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

[Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... (5867 Views)

Free Sex Is Not Really Free / Dorime: Here Is What Era's ‘ameno’ Really Means, It's Not Really Demonic / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by LordReed(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Alot of people have this misconception that satanists are people who worship satan but then that is not really the truth...
* According to wikipedia Satanism is a loose set of ideologies and philosophies that are largely based on satan....
the original church of satan that was founded in America by Anthony Lavey was just an atheist gathering that used satan merely for symbolism rather real worship....
Check the wikipedia page of the church of satan to get more information on their history, philosophies and ideology OR Simply type satanism on google to learn more...
modified: It is even stated on their website www.churchofsatan.com

cc: Lordreed

Don't know why I didn't see this in my mentions.

I just watched a video on the origins of the concept of Satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sYhbtk8jJc
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
LordReed:

Don't know why I didn't see this in my mentions.

I just watched a video on the origins of the concept of Satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sYhbtk8jJc
Welcome to the thread...
kindly help me to invite budhatum and other atheists in the house ... So much misconceptions and false informations and conspiracies and being spread by these deluded fellows... You read their arguements and debates up there... lipsrsealed
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
SSIPON:

Nope bro, He is right. The church of Satan doesn't actually worship Satan. I'm serious. The people that run the church of Satan are just atheists that like to fucck with christians. You can check their website if you want. I even download their Bible called, "The Satanic Bible" and no where does it ENDORSE evil or asks you to worship Satan.

It seems like the word Satan triggers people like you a lot. smiley

Which is part of the purpose. Whenever people who believe in the Abrahamic god try throwing their faith around ,one tactic to get them to back down is how they need to extend the religious freedoms they are trying to claim to other religions and a "Satanic" religion is just the height. For Christian that's as good as living in hellfire LoL!
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by LordReed(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
A history of the demon concept is another interesting video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3HQ_luNqE
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Goddamit man you always feel as if you know so much... You don't need to teach me about J.witness... I know alot about their shit doctrines and way of life...
do you even know Romy Mapple
I will teach you how to respect other people's opinion! cheesy
Sebi you think you people are intelligent! grin
So next time you want to mock religionists try to separate JWs because we will reset your brains for you with intelligence!
Meanwhile you know nothing about Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
LordReed:

Which is part of the purpose. Whenever people who believe in the Abrahamic god try throwing their faith around ,one tactic to get them to back down is how they need to extend the religious freedoms they are trying to claim to other religions and a "Satanic" religion is just the height. For Christian that's as good as living in hellfire LoL!

When we tell you guys that "you don't know anything about CHRISTIANITY" you'll feel JWs are lying.
Now read what Jesus said about all false religions in the world:

Let the one who is unrighteous continue in unrighteousness, and let the filthy one continue in his filth; but let the righteous one continue in righteousness, and let the holy one continue in holiness. Revelations 22:11

When his followers asked him whether it's good to call down fire to destroy those who were hostile to Christ, this is what happens:

But they did not receive him, because he was determined to go to Jerusalem. When the disciples James and John saw this, they said: “Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven and annihilate them?” But he turned and rebuked them. Luke 9:53-55

Now ask yourselves is it Christianity that you're talking about or misinformed churchgoer's religion? cheesy
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by LordReed(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When we tell you guys that "you don't know anything about CHRISTIANITY" you'll feel JWs are lying.
Now read what Jesus said about all false religions in the world:

Let the one who is unrighteous continue in unrighteousness, and let the filthy one continue in his filth; but let the righteous one continue in righteousness, and let the holy one continue in holiness. Revelations 22:11

When his followers asked him whether it's good to call down fire to destroy those who were hostile to Christ, this is what happens:

But they did not receive him, because he was determined to go to Jerusalem. When the disciples James and John saw this, they said: “Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven and annihilate them?” But he turned and rebuked them. Luke 9:53-55

Now ask yourselves is it Christianity that you're talking about or misinformed churchgoer's religion? cheesy

I dunno how what you wrote has to do with anything I wrote. Where did I say anybody was calling down fire?
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 4:15am On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
In what way are Nigeria policemen cursed ....

Ah! shocked for asking this, you are obviously not Nigerian.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I will teach you how to respect other people's opinion! cheesy
Sebi you think you people are intelligent! grin
So next time you want to mock religionists try to separate JWs because we will reset your brains for you with intelligence!
Meanwhile you know nothing about Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
Tell me about Candace Conti...
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Tell me about Candace Conti...
Irrelevant!
The topic says the church of Satan "doesn't WORSHIP" that's the bone of contention because you wanted to prove that they don't believe (trust) in any unseen supernatural.
I am telling you that they are worshiping because the only thing one needs to do in order to join Satan's worship is ignore the Bible's wise counsels.
You don't need any form of sacred service to worship Satan, ordinarily having sex with someone to whom you're not married is a part of sacred service to Satan.
For your information, the word WORSHIP can also mean doing something that pleases someone else.
Satan initiated atheism by making Adam and Eve turn against their Creator ever since then all those practicing things they see others do without ascertaining whether it's benefitial are simply worshipers of Satan.
Satan is the initiator of selfish cravings, ego, pride and all manners of desire that's killing mankind today.
So the church of Satan is just a perfect description of Satanic worship, it doesn't necessarily mean they must believe anything there, once they're ready to always satisfy their fleshy desires they are fully worshiping Satan! wink
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse ...
i am not sure you understand simple english... Please can you give me a valid dictionary definition of the word "worship".... Or maybe just get the definition from google..
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah! shocked for asking this, you are obviously not Nigerian.

a little explanation would not be bad... Give me a detailed example and case scenerio's of how nigerian policemen are cursed... lipsrsealed
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
MaxInDHouse ...
i am not sure you understand simple english... Please can you give me a valid dictionary definition of the word "worship".... Or maybe just get the definition from google..

The dictionary and google are handiworks of humans like you and i so they are not infallible.
If all your trust is in google or dictionary then you're half-dead because there are many things you can't get the facts through those means.
WORSHIP according to God's word means doing whatever pleases someone, for instance you must have heard someone say "i will never bow to him/her" it simply means the one speaking don't want to dance to the tune of someone else. Of course bowing is the same as WORSHIP in some cases! smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The dictionary and google are handiworks of humans like you and i so they are not infallible.
If all your trust is in google or dictionary then you're half-dead because there are many things you can't get the facts through those means.
WORSHIP according to God's word means doing whatever pleases someone, for instance you must have heard someone say "i will never bow to him/her" it simply means the one speaking don't want to dance to the tune of someone else. Of course bowing is the same as WORSHIP in some cases! smiley
Please which school did you attend ?... Or have you ever attended a school before ?
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Please which school did you attend ?... Or have you ever attended a school before?
Who taught you that God doesn't exist in school? smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

a little explanation would not be bad... Give me a detailed example and case scenerio's of how nigerian policemen are cursed... lipsrsealed

It can not be explained only SEEN and Experienced First Hand.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Who taught you that God doesn't exist in school? smiley
Do you have problems with english... I asked you about the school you attended and you are saying something else.... undecided
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It can not be explained only SEEN and Experienced First Hand.
Ok since you can't explain it so how can it be seen and felt ...
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Ok since you can't explain it so how can it be seen and felt ...

You have to be a Nigerian, living in Nigeria who has had several run ins and crossings with the Nigerian Police, then you would have seen what every other natural Nigerian has seen and confessed.

Or in the alternative look for threads here which talk about the misfortune of policeman, maybe you would see.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Do you have problems with english... I asked you about the school you attended and you are saying something else.... undecided
I believe you're old enough to know that English is a borrowed language not a yardstick for measuring people's IQ! smiley
WORSHIP doesn't necessarily mean offering sacrifice to someone or something, dancing to someone's rhythm is also WORSHIP.
That's why the entertainment industry sometimes refer to musicians as "IDOLS"

So calm down and learn, don't box yourself in one corner thinking you're intelligent simply because you don't believe in God! smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I believe you're old enough to know that English is a borrowed language not a yardstick for measuring people's IQ! smiley
WORSHIP doesn't necessarily mean offering sacrifice to someone or something, dancing to someone's rhythm is also WORSHIP.
That's why the entertainment industry sometimes refer to musicians as "IDOLS"

So calm down and learn, don't box yourself in one corner thinking you're intelligent simply because you don't believe in God! smiley
You do realise that if we are to follow this your definition of worship majority of your J.witness members including you can easily be addressed as satanists and cultists...
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You have to be a Nigerian, living in Nigeria who has had several run ins and crossings with the Nigerian Police, then you would have seen what every other natural Nigerian has seen and confessed.

Or in the alternative look for threads here which talk about the misfortune of policeman, maybe you would see.
Misfortune does not only happen to policemen it happens to other innocent people too... undecided
or are those innocent people cursed too...
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
You do realise that if we are to follow this your definition of worship majority of your J.witness members including you can easily be addressed as satanists and cultists worshipers...

We never denied the fact that we WORSHIP it's atheists and agnostics that are deceiving themselves saying they're free from WORSHIP.
But with the topic of discussion now it's obvious that everyone including atheists are WORSHIPING something.
Just as Jesus told a Samaritan woman:

"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know" John 4:22 smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Misfortune does not only happen to policemen it happens to other innocent people too... undecided
or are those innocent people cursed too...

Go and read threads of your supposed innocent people and see whether they too have not confessed that they are Cursed!
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We never denied the fact that we WORSHIP it's atheists and agnostics that are deceiving themselves saying they're free from WORSHIP.
But with the topic of discussion now it's obvious that everyone including atheists are WORSHIPING something.
Just as Jesus told a Samaritan woman:

"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know" John 4:22 smiley

Using your very own logic anybody that has ever gone against God or his will is a satanist...
J.witness along with all their members have at one time or the other in their lives gone against the will of God therefore all J.witness members are satanists... lipsrsealed
Hope you understand the logic
Ermn no need it's your logic anyway... cheesy
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Go and read threads of your supposed innocent people and see whether they too have not confessed that they are Cursed!
Misfortune befell apostle stephen does that mean that apostle stephen was cursed...
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Misfortune befell apostle stephen does that mean that apostle stephen was cursed...

That was not a misfortune, it was a job.

Stephen Knew what God wanted and Did it. "Unless a seed falls down and dies it shall not bear much fruits" That is The Law.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That was not a misfortune, it was a job.

Stephen Knew what God wanted and Did it. "Unless a seed falls down and dies it shall not bear much fruits" That is The Law.
Getting stoned to death is a misfortune and following your logic anybody who experiences misfortune is cursed..
stephen experienced misfortune by being stoned to death therefore stephen is cursed... lipsrsealed
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Getting stoned to death is a misfortune and following your logic anybody who experiences misfortune is cursed..
stephen experienced misfortune by being stoned to death therefore stephen is cursed... lipsrsealed

You definitely got my point. It is not misfortune for a person who it is his job to detonate bombs or salvage leaks from nuclear reactors.
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Using your very own logic anybody that has ever gone against God or his will is a satanist...
J.witness along with all their members have at one time or the other in their lives gone against the will of God therefore all J.witness members are satanists... lipsrsealed
Hope you understand the logic
Ermn no need it's your logic anyway... cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ironically you're getting it perfectly because the Bible confirmed that all humans are sinners which means all of us at one time in the past has been doing Satan's will.
That's why we are studying God's word to break free from Satan's snare! smiley
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by XXXXTENTACION: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You definitely got my point. It is not misfortune for a person who it is his job to detonate bombs or salvage leaks from nuclear reactors.
So you are saying it was stephen's job to be stoned to death... cheesy
Re: [Misconception] The Church of satan Does Not Really Worship Satan... by Dtruthspeaker: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
So you are saying it was stephen's job to be stoned to death... cheesy

Like it is the job of a cattle, chicken and nuclear safety officer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#20,000 Tithe And Offering For Nairalander: Season 3 / Are People Only Coming To Church For Welfare Mostly? / God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.