Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video (40127 Views)

Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State / Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by emmykk(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
SlyDev:
On Yoruba soil.... Dem born well for north?

Which north? The north were Ahmadu Bello was killed?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Obipaul77(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by palsenator(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
It will happen in north and northern bandits won't do pin!.

Common bro , be objective. The Igbo traders in tbe north won't dare this.

Have you ever been to any major Market in the north at all?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by zinizta: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
So all the Yoruba people living in UK, Canada, US, etc must return to Nigeria to remain Yoruba?

Some of you are daft.
/

This will make sense if Lagos is a part of those countries...

The point is you can make your demands
felt without a show of violence.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by loveth360(f): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Newton85:
Alaye shut up! Ordinary Lagoon mentioned by Akiolu your people cried bitterly like toy-deprived spoilt brats and wailing to UN, AU, EU, WHO, The Hague etc that they wanted to exterminate you. Empty chest beaters! Bloody cowards!
Afonja boy,you should have go there and talk this make Biafran boy teach you language you will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by TimeTraveller: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
ogwumgbe:

And if you are serious about your Oduduwa, start trooping back to your region en mass, pot calling kettle black

Lol �
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Raimond(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
We need Biafra and you're in Alaba making noise. Is Alaba part of your phantom Biafra? grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by walozanga(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
SlyDev:

I believe you because Yoruba that should challenge you are planning on how to kill tinubu and hand you guys the key to the government House. I will soon change my name to Emeka to be on a safe side grin

U funny shaa grin but y not okereke instead of Emeka
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by zinizta: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
emmykk:

Which north? The north were Ahmadu Bello was killed?

You just justified the thousands of thousands of killings of Igbos leading to and in the civil war

I hope you know utterances like this can only lead to Carnage.

Watch the energy you put out cos karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by frankson1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
pointblank247:
It's clear that Nigeria politicians do not yet understand how powerful MNK is

Kanu is powerful and they've not heeded to his numerous calls for igbos living in other states to return to the east.

But you guys are funny o, una dey another man land fight for biafra instead of being in biafra land. Please, igbo Alaba boys aren't from biafra land biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by kingthreat(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
DeadCountry:

Hush it. Lagos is owned by Igbos. We bought it and it's for us. Stop whinning.

The days your people unite and fight to claim Lagos, then una will see. They will push the drug dealers so back that you will never come near the River Niger not to think of crossing it over.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by walozanga(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Raimond:
We need Biafra and you're in Alaba making noise. Is Alaba part of your phantom Biafra? grin grin

Give them Biafra. Alaba will be useless wink

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Obipaul77(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
galaxypropertie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7IrW62BWnA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-yKNdADSe/?utm_medium=copy_link
We are what we are, anywhere we are, UPBIAFRA.
Newton85:
Eboes are such a shameless people. Why can't they go to their land to campaign?
Well, you made no sense because you didn't point any tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by luluman: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
It will happen in north and northern bandits won't do pin!.
Now your mouth has started running again.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by kingthreat(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
pointblank247:
It's clear that Nigeria politicians do not yet understand how powerful MNK is

And he is in detention?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Didi2d(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
But why are they campaigning in Lagos? They should go and campaign in the east where the election will hold.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by elmodee7(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Let the pigs leave and go back to their flat land. All their house and business will be forfeited.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Decide2rise: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
stonemasonn:
Stop provoking ethnic violence, if its starts now no army will come to your rescue....next you'll say everybody hates you guys.
Shut the Bleep up man. No body has monopoly of violence. The Yorubas know they can't fight the Igbos on any ground.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by AfonjaConehead: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
SlyDev:
On Yoruba soil.... Dem born well for north?

Billions of cash are rolling at the Alaba international market and you alarmBlow church-r..,you are here forming Rambo. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Angelfrost(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Your mates are campaigning in the heart of Anambra (Even villages), this one dey constitute nuisance for Lagos... Not like he even stands half a chance of winning.

Those of you singing the "No Election" song and spoiling for violence on election day are seriously working for Buhari and Andy Uba!!!
I just dey look una dey laugh!!! No wonder Mr. Uba is not stressing himself! grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by wallrichy: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
That action simply confirmed what has always been discussed that the Ibos can't do anything to improve their lives except they come to Lagos or other South West States. How can you come to Lagos State to campaign for your governorship bid in Anambra State? Such is the facts also when you see the droves of Ibos and hausas running from their states to come to South West especially Lagos everyday in Buses and other means. It's the dream of an average Ibo man or woman resident in South East to come to Lagos or any of the other Yoruba states, just like some Nigerians dream of going to the western world for economy improvement. How I wish all the other regions can be so accommodating as Yoruba people....You can criticise me or even abuse but the fact still remain, Yoruba La gba.....that's Yoruba are the leaders...anyhow we Yorubas love you and always willing to help you survive as you stepped into our states.... advise....try and make your states too to be pleasant to strangers too....
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by emmykk(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
zinizta:

You just justified the thousands of thousands of killings of Igbos leading to and in the civil war

You said they did it in yoruba land ,that can they do it in north...I have to remind you those dude have done more than that...so you think you know instigating lines..

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by AfonjaConehead: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
SlyDev:

LOL north don't take nonsense as Yoruba. Imagine Tinubu doing campaign in alaigbo, you for don kill am
See am, enemy of the brethren.. if tinubu campaigns in the east, nothing will happen to him. If an Igbo person campaigns in the west, nothing will happen to him.
Only your arid northern region remains a desert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by chrisvic007: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
I really do not understand the level of foolishness displayed by these people. Neither do I understand the rationale behind a governorship candidate campaigning in Lagos.

Is it a case of the Igbo not being able to survive without coming to Lagos? A comment above stated that yeebos own Lagos because they have bought it.

My silent prayer is that these vermin push the Yoruba a little further since they believe that they are the wisest and clever people in the world. Really, a time would come (and it won't be far) when the issue of ownership of Lagos would be settled.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by zinizta: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
emmykk:

You said they did it in yoruba land ,that can they do it in north...I have to remind you those dude have done more than that

Of course, they can but the last time a northern powerful figure was killed it unfolded events that led to a civil war that's my point.

With diplomacy and at a roundtable greater progress can be achieved than on a battleground
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by AfonjaConehead: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
zinizta:

Yes and that karma eyes are squarely on you northerners cos you have for too long held the south to ransom...don't think it's only the Igbos you got to contend with,make no mistakes

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by ThickSharon123(f): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
stonemasonn:
Stop provoking ethnic violence, if its starts now no army will come to your rescue....next you'll say everybody hates you guys.

We never say that. You guys are the ones who say so, when you desire to feel your winning. Watch your chats, all we say is "We are the children of God, and so they'll hate the children of God just the same way the gentiles did for Israel."

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by uvie66: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
DeadCountry:

Hush it. Lagos is owned by Igbos. We bought it and it's for us. Stop whinning.
You bought it through nepotism, discrimination, and stoping other tribes from getting into the spare parts business.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by AfonjaConehead: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
zinizta:

Of course, they can but the last time a northern powerful figure was killed it unfolded events that led to a civil war that's my point.

With diplomacy and at a roundtable greater progress can brachieved than on a battleground

Tell that to the winds...what happened to Aburi accord?!

Why are you northerners against Sovereign national conference?
Why are you against Restructuring?! Why are you against Resources control?

Keep talking to the winds and threatening yourself

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by emmykk(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
zinizta:

With diplomacy and at a roundtable greater progress can be achieved than on a battleground

Words beget words if you know they can why say can dey do it in north are north the only aggressive tribes in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by zinizta: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Yes and that karma eyes are squarely on you northerners cos you have for too long held the south to ransom...don't think it's only the Igbos you got to contend with,make no mistakes

This comment won't be silly if really I was a northerner...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition / Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.