Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video (40124 Views)

Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State / Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by AfonjaConehead: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
uvie66:
You bought it through nepotism, discrimination, and stoping other tribes from getting into the spare parts business.
Stopping others from getting into spare parts business!!!!
And you will say you be adult o!!!!
Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!

I'm very sure even you yourself are laffn at yourself
grin grin grin
Lzaa biko bia o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Lugianostar(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
That he campaign for sanwo olu in the market and they won doesn't mean he will have a smooth sail.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by zinizta: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
emmykk:

Words beget words if you know they can why say can dey do it in north are north the only aggressive tribes in Nigeria

One wrong doesn't justify another - just look down the line and see where such exchanges lead to.

Simulating scenarios in your head can be a powerful tool to making better decisions.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Ushman333: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hypocrites enjoying in Lagos, while singing biafra, go and invest in biafra and build it.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
undecided

Talking about Alaba, I deal on smart tv sets and soundbars cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by zinizta: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Tell that to the winds...what happened to Aburi accord?!

Why are you northerners against Sovereign national conference?
Why are you against Restructuring?! Why are you against Resources control?

Keep talking to the winds and threatening yourself

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by uvie66: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Grandmeister:

Oluwole graduates. So Taiwan, catalonia etc that want separation and independence should relinquish their assets on foreign soil? You guys are not so bright upstairs. You're salivating at the thought of taking over abandoned properties and assets in lagos? As if igbos are not also hustling in ariaria market, main market onitsha, ogbete in Enugu etc. You guys are clowns!
but they don't hustle on Mondays for fear of being lynched !!!!, Think you can hustle on Mondays on Yoruba land because of the freedom they have afforded to you and their tolerance, but a Yoruba man can't do the same in Biafra land.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Curious345: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Huhn. This one no be juju?

Very soon LASG go close that market make una kukuh return to biafra be that..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
SlyDev:

I believe you because Yoruba that should challenge you are planning on how to kill tinubu and hand you guys the key to the government House. I will soon change my name to Emeka to be on a safe side grin

Reply of the moment grin grin grin
wink .[I] E get As E be sha[/I]

Changing A Name Is Not Necessary. The Heart Of Man knows between Just and Evil. No matter Patriotism .

Living In Nigeria As A famous Person Is no longer Safe. The Unknown Gunmen have their ways of tracking people down when they have special meetings with The Government Officials Or Various Ceremonies

E.g Dora Akinyuli's Hubby , Imagine Reno Omokri lives in Nigeria grin

MNK would have been dead a long time if not for Uprightness
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by BLIZZARDCON: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Foolishness. If truly all we want is BIAFRA, an ill and hastily planned republic, then I advise those traders in that market to quickly relocate everything they are doing in Lagos and go to the south East, in that way it will be clear that they are really serious.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by emmykk(m): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
zinizta:

One wrong doesn't justify another - just look down the line and see where such exchanges lead to.

Simulating scenarios in your head can be a powerful tool to making better decisions.

What they did there is peaceful protest of "we want biafra we don't need political campaign"

Your next comment is they can do it in yoruba land they can do it in the north.
You are invariably saying they will be attack over telling their kinmen what they believe,not even telling yoruba man that oooo.

When I reply you dose for dose you are crying...select what you use in public forum because no body is a monopoly of trouble giving.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stonemasonn: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Decide2rise:
Shut the Bleep up man. No body has monopoly of violence. The Yorubas know they can't fight the Igbos on any ground.
indeed.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Frenzy01(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wetin he campaign come Lagos for

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Lazenby007(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
DeadCountry:

Hush it. Lagos is owned by Igbos. We bought it and it's for us. Stop whinning.
I hope you haven't skipped your medication?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by egoldman(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Superwave16320:
Nothing in the video shows Ubah talkless of being stopped.

Just pass, the video was not posted for your type.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Grandmeister(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
uvie66:
but they don't hustle on Mondays for fear of being lynched !!!!, Think you can hustle on Mondays on Yoruba land because of the freedom they have afforded to you and their tolerance, but a Yoruba man can't do the same in Biafra land.
The sit at home on Mondays is affecting igbo businesses even more don't you think? So it's not geared towards a Yoruba man. My grouse is telling someone to abandon his property in another land because he wants his own Republic? Come on! You can make a better argument than that.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
galaxypropertie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7IrW62BWnA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-yKNdADSe/?utm_medium=copy_link
Where are those Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis Urchins that said that Igbos that are outside South East are not interested in Biafra but only interested in their business and one Nigeria.I laughed when people that are not Igbos will be speaking on behalf of Igbos hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
We are waiting for Yoruba chest cowards and chest beaters that said that Igbos will not carry their Biafra madness in their States hahahaha I laugh in Igbo.Soon it will spread to North and we will wait for those Northern youth that threatened that any Igbos that closed their shops it will be confiscated
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by AsawanaDgreat: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Oga Ubah don't risk your for governorship race oo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Godispeace: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
in Lagos !!!!!! u are mad
orikoku:
This video no complete at all. Now I know that no amount of intimidation can quench Biafra. MNK is loved by his people.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
SlyDev:
On Yoruba soil.... Dem born well for north?
See coward talking,it seems like you people don't know Igbos at all.It will happen in the North and pretty soon and nothing you cowrds Housa/Fulani can do because Biafra is now in Autopilot
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by RPG2020(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
SlyDev:

I believe you because Yoruba that should challenge you are planning on how to kill tinubu and hand you guys the key to the government House. I will soon change my name to Emeka to be on a safe side grin

Fake Emeka wannabe shocked spot on nairaland
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
Well it have happened in your yoruba land and can happen again.

I was expecting you to lead your people to retaliate,Abi all this threat that we should not bring Biafra issue in your region,that any day we do it blablabla...
All that were empty threat?
Hahaha don't mind those cowards people.They think Igbos especially this new generation Igbo Youth give a damn what other tribes will do.They keep on undermining this present Igbo youth while they keep surprising the whole Nigerians
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by membranus: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
DeadCountry:

When una get your Biafara, we will drive all of you go there, and we Yoruba will take over all your businesses across Yoruba land.

Keep that in view, and fight wisely.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Ikinternational: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
stonemasonn:
Stop provoking ethnic violence, if its starts now no army will come to your rescue....next you'll say everybody hates you guys.

I like your message...but
Please don't assume it will be one way violence

No sane person wants that. We're all aware of the possible calamity

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
stonemasonn:
Stop provoking ethnic violence, if its starts now no army will come to your rescue....next you'll say everybody hates you guys.
Who is provoking ethnic violence,look Igbos have told you people that they want to leave this shithole called Nigeria but you Yorubas instead of support them you ganged up with your Housa/Fulani masters the way your father's did 1967 to fight them and you people keep on provoking Igbos but trust me this fight will not take place in South East like before if at all there will be a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Greenback: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
SlyDev:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 this is false information
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
sammirano3:

Why is your father not the lga chairman there. Even in Alaba, our boys receive daily tax from you people. When will you people stop deluding yourselves. Same thing with your dead biafra rubbish.
But they are chairman in various LGA in Lagos and even members of Lagos state House of Assembly which is more powerful and they have Eze's that rule you people in Lagos and other Western regions and far Northern regions too
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by emonis88: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
DeadCountry:

Shut up, if someone came to ur state to say just what u said here il u be happy? And I'm sure u don't stay in Lagos, so if this ur useless n senseless talk brews trouble u won't in any way be affected, stupid alterations to heat up the polity .
Pls Nairalanders beware trouble makers, they r just here to stare up hate n trouble.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Are Your people not in London and other places? How does seeking for a republic stops someone from living anywhere he likes?
Help me ask them,they think it was 1967 they ganged up with their Housa/Fulani masters to fight Igbos.They are in London and other Country hustling but want Igbos to leave their region,it's impossible instead we die there together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corruption: El-rufai, Fayose, Odili Others Banned From Visiting U.S / Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos / Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.