Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video (40134 Views)

Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State / Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Coldie(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yoruba people since that market harbours ipob if u be una I go go shut am down

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Newton85: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
Afonja boy,you should have go there and talk this make Biafran boy teach you language you will understand.
Abeg go to bed. Who takes an Eboe's empty chest beating seriously?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Agugbadin: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
I wonder why they allowed such a criminal to come to Alaba in the first place.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
The fear of UGM cool
Didi2d:
But why are they campaigning in Lagos? They should go and campaign in the east where the election will hold.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
DeadCountry:

Hush it. Lagos is owned by Igbos. We bought it and it's for us. Stop whinning.

ROTFL

Your delusions ehn... Soooo hilarious.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
bahdpersona:
you're very right my igbo brother, so how do we move Lagos to south east so that when get Biafra we can make it our capital?

Lolz!!!
Your sarcasm is worth trillions of pounds.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Vireani79: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
pointblank247:
It's clear that Nigeria politicians do not yet understand how powerful MNK is

they really dont ....that guy commands multitudes

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Freelancer2020(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
[[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]quote author=dapolaw post=106728599]Igbo men stopping Igbo men from campaigning, what's our business in that.

The only thing concern me is when you try to stop a Yoruba man or woman from campaigning.

For now, dog eat dog e no konsain us

[quote][/quote]My brother, they will not want to do that when they are not yet ready to leave, bcoz the results of doing that will not be pleasant
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by pointblank247(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
kingthreat:

And he is in detention?
come to think of it, the South East is upside down because his followers have not heard from him,
What do you think Will happen when He gives a command ?

His detention is only turning him to a god

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Gfh1: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
No wonder the Lagoon baptism very vex una then na bcoz of this stupid lies una set believe. Go back to your deserted village and claim your ancestral land. This is Lagos!
DeadCountry:

Hush it. Lagos is owned by Igbos. We bought it and it's for us. Stop whinning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Olisehinnocent: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
It's clear that Lagos is Biafra land. We igbos own Lagos, if you don't like it, support disintegration of Nigeria so we will leave your Lagos for you cheesy. If Nigeria continue to exist we will wake up one day and deploy UGM to destroy any afonjas in Lagos grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Orpe7(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
That's why I will always say Igbos are stupid.
Imagine chanting this rubbish on yoruba soil. If LASG show them now,they will claim witch-hunt
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Orpe7(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ure biafra yet trading with Naira
No be mumu be that grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by muyeski21(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
Well it have happened in your yoruba land and can happen again.

I was expecting you to lead your people to retaliate,Abi all this threat that we should not bring Biafra issue in your region,that any day we do it blablabla...
All that were empty threat?
well u are as good as being drowned in the river according to oba of Lagos. Bragging from years immemorial.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Salvofthesouth(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
sammirano3:

The worst set of people to reason with. Very greedy people. Mark me, they cant live in that biafra hole

Give it to them first ode

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Salvofthesouth(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Are Your people not in London and other places? How does seeking for a republic stops someone from living anywhere he likes?

Why are you replying illiterates? This ones that have not even finished primary school are talking about Igbos doing business in Alaba

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by Salvofthesouth(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Grandmeister:

Oluwole graduates. So Taiwan, catalonia etc that want separation and independence should relinquish their assets on foreign soil? You guys are not so bright upstairs. You're salivating at the thought of taking over abandoned properties and assets in lagos? As if igbos are not also hustling in ariaria market, main market onitsha, ogbete in Enugu etc. You guys are clowns!

Nairaland is not a serious platform. You can't even access it from the USA..
Stop wasting your time on illiterates that are not traveled at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by kingthreat(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
pointblank247:
come to think of it, the South East is upside down because his followers have not heard from him,
What do you think Will happen when He gives a command ?

His detention is only turning him to a god

The killing of law enforcement was based on his command.
He's a popular figure in the South East, but the SE needs to make a stance either they are for his violent approach for Biafra or not.
As for me, there should be a referendum.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by tiger28: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
Well it have happened in your yoruba land and can happen again.

I was expecting you to lead your people to retaliate,Abi all this threat that we should not bring Biafra issue in your region,that any day we do it blablabla...
All that were empty threat?
You ppl will never learn from your historical errors..........reason the norhtheners roasted you ppl like suya. This just 2021 and the Yorubas are ALREADY making plans for 2023 while you idiots are STILL begging to be GIVEN the presidency. See one of your heores campaigning in Lagos instead of SE............who wants to be killed campaigning in SE. You ppl have made SE a "no go" area. keep blaming buhari and dss, The ibos are SLOWLY retrogressing behind most of the other less known tribes like idomas,tiv etc....Ijaws have overtaken them in the scheme of things already while the IBOS are all over the place doing empty gra gras.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by loveth360(f): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
[s]
tiger28:
You ppl will never learn from your historical errors..........reason the norhtheners roasted you ppl like suya. This just 2021 and the Yorubas are ALREADY making plans for 2023 while you idiots are STILL begging to be GIVEN the presidency. See one of your heores campaigning in Lagos instead of SE............who wants to be killed campaigning in SE. You ppl have made SE a "no go" area. keep blaming buhari and dss, The ibos are SLOWLY retrogressing behind most of the other less known tribes like idomas,tiv etc....Ijaws have overtaken them in the scheme of things already while the IBOS are all over the place doing empty gra gras.
[/s]Trash

well! i love your tears

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by pointblank247(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
kingthreat:

The killing of law enforcement was based on his command.
He's a popular figure in the South East, but the SE needs to make a stance either they are for his violent approach for Biafra or not.
As for me, there should be a referendum.
i know when the command for "revenge or reprisal violence was issued'

MNK insisted on no violence approach for many years with placards and Biafran flags as their only weapon.
They were killed at will and brutalized like animals by the Nigerian security forces. The last straw was the attack at their meeting venue at Enugu, all because of the tag, terrorist group by a terrorist government when we all know who the real terrorist are.

Fact is that I don't subscribe to violence but I also know that these boys were pushed to the wall.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by InvertedHammer: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
TimeTraveller:

The mumu here is you. Anuofia! You call Yorubas slaves and Hausas almajiri, yet you live there and say Biaflar. Nonsense.
/
I am not the cause of your frustration.

Go and find something to eat.

Yoruba have derogatory names for Igbo people too. Deal with it.

/
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by pure35: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na pure news be that,google it online.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by PENNYSWAP: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
TimeTraveller:

So Google is looking for its own country? Or is Google busy insulting Microsoft, while renting Microsoft's space? Abi ashierey ni e ni?
Google Dey 3rd world country

They nicknamed ghana a third world country , why rent space in ghana that they tagged third world country ————. Reason is business

That’s why Igbos are in Lagos cuz they are like google in ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by TimeTraveller: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Google Dey 3rd world country

They nicknamed ghana a third world country , why rent space in ghana that they tagged third world country ————. Reason is business

That’s why Igbos are in Lagos cuz they are like google in ghana

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
tamdun:

I swear,if them burn them well,make them try this nonsense with any Yoruba politician (good or bad)
They can kill ifeayin uba,that's non of our business.
Election is coming,if them born Una well,do any how to tinubu or any candidate that represent SW.
You coward Yorubas and chest beating and changing mouth.First you people said that Igbos can never carry their Biafra to any South West and they have dared you people now you have come up with another chest beating and I bet you that if Igbos tries what you just said you people will not do shit.IBB knows you people too well
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yup
sammirano3:

grin grin Igbos that I know are chest beaters. Trademark- chest-beating. If fulani handle you all of you will relocate to afganistan.
Atleast Igbos have chest to beat but same cannot be say about you Yoruba flat chest get that
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
sammirano3:

Bro. Its coming for them very soon. I just pity these people, if they know what we know. They will start selling the little things they have in lagos.
Hahahaha see the most coward and weakness tribe among other tribes threatening great Igbos.I pray you coward Yorubas bring it on
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video by stinechykee: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
It's clear that Lagos is Biafra land. We igbos own Lagos, if you don't like it, support disintegration of Nigeria so we will leave your Lagos for you cheesy. If Nigeria continue to exist we will wake up one day and deploy UGM to destroy any afonjas in Lagos grin grin grin
Good talk and that is exactly what Yorubas don't know.They think is to join their Fulani masters to fight Igbos not to have their Biafra but they should also know that as long as Biafra is not actualised Igbos will keep on laying claim of Lagos till they eventually take it completely

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu's Mother, Abibatu Magaji Campaigning For Awolowo And Jakande In 1979 / Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.