Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (18746 Views)

Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
"If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
"The Best Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Register Now And Begin Your Training Immediately,You Can Still Become Your Own Boss This Year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
"People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”

I believe this is one of the best quotes to live by because it reminds me to think without limits and never doubt my wildest thoughts.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2022
"We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by happyfam10000: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kindly pls subscribe share comments and like...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPaiF29f4DA
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
If you are searching for that one person
who will change your life forever..
LOOK IN THE MIRROR
the only person who can help you is YOU
*GOOD EVENING HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD*
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by skillsinnigeria: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by skillsinnigeria: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Get Trained Today, You Can Still Become Your Own Boss This Year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by skillsinnigeria: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
"You can always get back up when you fall down.
You can always earn back what you've lost.
You can correct a mistake.
You can make it up when you've done something wrong.
But...
You will never be able to bring time back. Do the things that you want to do now. Regret is perhaps the most painful feeling one will ever have. Good thing is you can prevent it. Waste no time, don't live in fear.
Do things you can already do, NOW!
*good evening hope your doing well today*
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by skillsinnigeria: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
"Leaders Think And Talk About The Solutions. Followers Think And Talk About The Problems.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2022
"Leaders Never Use The Word Failure. They Look Upon Setbacks As Learning Experiences.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
"The Key Responsibility Of Leadership Is To Think About The Future. No One Else Can Do It For You.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2022
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2022
Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2022
To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2022
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:44am On Jan 20, 2022
You can now learn a skills or trade of your choice online at the comfort of your home or office, just visit our training website through my signature below and select your choice of training program
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2022
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger? / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / Most Common Dreams & Nightmares In Every Country (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.