Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (18758 Views)

Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2022
i keep writing, i keep thinking , I keep doing, so that i can be the star i so much desire.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Happy Valentine's Day
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well, keep shining the light, be a trail-blazer, make an impact, do your best, love people unconditionally and smile more and often.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
"Comparison is the easiest, quickest, and fastest way to failure" i am unique, and am the only one of my kind... Don't Let Your Emotions Be Swayed By Side Attractions... Regardless Of Everything, Keep Moving Forward.
"I am responsible for what I say, you are responsible for how you understand it"
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Your future is in your hand nobody will help you to activate it, it depend the way you want your future to be at the end, nobody will be responsible of what you become in future. but you determine what you want to becomes in life, being the HEAD OR The TAIL in LIFE
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2022
"True courage is pursing your dream even when everybody else said it's impossible"
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Your uniqueness defines your usefulness, if you're not different you are not needed.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Success is the man who does today what others are thinking of doing tomorrow.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2022
Society prepares the crime, criminals merely commit it.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Register for any of our training program program today, you can still become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:46am On Feb 20, 2022
Life is an art of drawing without an eraser.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
IT NOT UR MISTAKE BEING BORN POOR BUT IT UR MISTAKE WHEN U DIE AS A POOR PERSON ... THE GREATNESS OF A MAN STARTS FROM WITHIN HIM.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2022
It's not about being what everyone want you to be, it's about being yourself.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
It is a clear defeat to say, i can't.
it is a coward doubt to say i may, but.
it is a champion decision to say i can. so i shall.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2022
Examination is formidable, only to the best prepared, it is only a greatest fool that will ask more than what a wisest man can answer.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately. You can still become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2022
My time will pass,yours will also pass. But our records remain forever. #Positiveimpact
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
"The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
"Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2022
"What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Get trained now and become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
The value of an idea lies in the using of it.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
The stars will never align, and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Clementoons: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2022
Skillsnigeria:
Happy Sunday
Bro, how is everything
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Clementoons:
Bro, how is everything
We thank God
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Clementoons: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Skillsnigeria:

We thank God
Glory be to GOD in the highest. Bro how can you assist me with the programme?
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Clementoons:
Glory be to GOD in the highest. Bro how can you assist me with the programme?

Which of our training program are you interested in enrolling

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / Most Common Dreams & Nightmares In Every Country (Photos) / Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.