Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (18656 Views)

Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Get Trained Now, you can still become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2022
I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2022
A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Get trained now, you can still become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2022
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
If you must achieve great things, you must learn to study
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
You can still become your own boss this year, register for any of our training program today and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
"When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Nothing will work unless you do.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Register for any of our training program today, you can still become your own boss this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Enter Quickly: Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat! / 80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / 30 Houses Razed In Port Harcourt Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.