Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position (10148 Views)

OBJ Sent Bode George To Jail Because Of PDP National Chairman Position – Fayose / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position / PDP Appoints Suleiman Nazif As Deputy National Chairman (North) (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2021
nairavsdollars:
All the three men are not popular. Why is PDP doing this to themselves?
Shema is popular
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by cyril10(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Ayu will fail PDP. The man LOVES money too much. His credibility and quest for money is questionable. Else, he would have been the best candidate. I would have even preferred Shema. The man is cool. But the moment you're in PDP they corrupt you.

PDP a party of rogues and criminals. All the suffering we have in Nigeria presently was caused by the evil party. They are perpetually corrupt, try stole Nigeria dry and even stole themselves. Where is the N11.5billion they raised to build their National Secretariat/Headquarters? They raised the funds and stole it again.

NEVER will PDP rule this country again. The suffering they caused for us is too much. It won't be well with PDP.

You know you are just making noise, i still believe in PDP more than the failed APC. APC members are rogues.
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Buhari led government has done tremendously well in uplifting the poor. Which regime did that?
Uplifting which poors.
Poverty is at the highest level now
Abi this one dey smoke weed three times in the morning
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
Well done

Now it's family issue

But I love David Mark to be chairman

Anyway I'm happy that North has retained it

Ayu and Shema are now on it

Mark, saraki or atiku for BOT
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by cyril10(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Buhari led government has done tremendously well in uplifting the poor. Which regime did that?

Sold out because what to eat.
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2021
ANDREW91:

Mark, saraki or atiku for BOT

What's BOT?
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
ANDREW91:

Uplifting which poors.
Poverty is at the highest level now
Abi this one dey smoke weed three times in the morning

Ask the fool again
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
your likes never see anything good in Buhari. Even after collecting COVID-19 loan and other stimulus packages to help you. Your brothers and sisters are also enjoying Npower to keep body and soul together, your mothers and relatives collected trader moni and so many other soft loans to help them in business and for agricultural purposes. But people's perpetual hatred for the Man will never allow them see anything good he does. Make una appreciate good things.
You collect npower 30k dat cant buy half bag of beans and u call dat progress. Beans that was the cheapest food den
Are u really normal at all
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
PDP caused the suffering and APC government have not relented in making sure everything goes easy for everyone. You sef check am na, all the stimulus packages and soft loans wey government the give to help small businesses and the poor, which government don do am? Reason am, from trader moni to covid-19 loan.
Where u in this country during Jonathan time at all.
Jonathan govt gave reasonable loans not 30k and 10k
Apc is just wicked
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Everything you said is correct.

May God punish PDP and all her actors that put Nigeria in this very bad state.

Imagine that PDP had fixed just the power sector in this country. 16 years of stupidity in the guise of leadership.

Anytime, I hear the names Obasanjo and Jonathan, my mood swings. Very useless men!

PDP does not deserve to preside over Nigeria ever again.

Wat is APC waiting for?
Let dem fix the power na, its already 7years abi dem must reach 16years too. The military that destroyed this country of which buhari was part of when a naira was way higher than the dollar u guys wont mentioned dem, its PDP una for dey get power
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

What's BOT?
(Board of trustee) chairman
David Mark is already eyeing the position dats y he didnt contest for the chairmanship position
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2021
ANDREW91:

(Board of trustee) chairman
David Mark is already eyeing the position dats y he didnt contest for the chairmanship position

Ok, I understand.... But is it much important than the party chairmanship?
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Ok, I understand.... But is it much important than the party chairmanship?
That is were decisions are made
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2021
ANDREW91:

That is were decisions are made

I like David Mark and Saraki

In fact I'm cool with PDP arrangements
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

I like David Mark and Saraki

In fact I'm cool with PDP arrangements
They are all thieves.
The youth needs to take over
Both APC abd PDP are doin online registration goan and register and join anyone u like
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by lottomkyes200: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Shema is your best choice
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by kenic(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Richdad50:

Banned for ONE YEAR for calling DUMB. My first comment since Sept 2020. Wickedness at MOD level.

RichDad

This was really unfair.... it's quite unfortunate for a mod to do that.... definitely one of those zombie mods. Welcome back boss.
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by benuejosh: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
ANDREW91:

Where u in this country during Jonathan time at all.
Jonathan govt gave reasonable loans not 30k and 10k
Apc is just wicked
tell me no body around you has benefited from PDP. We are just being plain blind and accusing Buhari in terms of economic upliftment. His policies in creating so many billionaires and millionaires across all sectors in the economy is clear, visible and accessible too. You cannot in any way compare what Jonathan did to what Buhari is doing in 'dashing' people money with the least level of interest. Using only COVID-19 loan. Do you know how many people have collected hundreds and if not, thousands of Nairas why some have collected millions os Naira? What are they doing it. Jonathan did just YouWin! and SURE-P. But how well did those things go? Is N-power not better than SURE-P? Do you know what people have done through/with N-power? We should without sentiment(S) thank this man for the little things he has done as compared to Jonathan.
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by chally100(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Thought northeast picked Ahmed Ningi and not Suleiman Nazif as their consensus candidate
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
tell me no body around you has benefited from PDP. We are just being plain blind and accusing Buhari in terms of economic upliftment. His policies in creating so many billionaires and millionaires across all sectors in the economy is clear, visible and accessible too. You cannot in any way compare what Jonathan did to what Buhari is doing in 'dashing' people money with the least level of interest. Using only COVID-19 loan. Do you know how many people have collected hundreds and if not, thousands of Nairas why some have collected millions os Naira? What are they doing it. Jonathan did just YouWin! and SURE-P. But how well did those things go? Is N-power not better than SURE-P? Do you know what people have done through/with N-power? We should without sentiment(S) thank this man for the little things he has done as compared to Jonathan.
You need to be informed.
Do u know how many intervention programs in agriculture that was introduced by goodluck administration. I got a grant of 500k in 2013, a friend of mine got 3million from FG in 2011.
You are here clapping for someone dat gave u 30k and collects 200k from u
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by nairavsdollars(f): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nimgi k^o, Nympho nii
chally100:
Thought northeast picked Ahmed Ningi and not Suleiman Nazif as their consensus candidate
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by benuejosh: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
ANDREW91:

You need to be informed.
Do u know how many intervention programs in agriculture that was introduced by goodluck administration. I got a grant of 500k in 2013, a friend of mine got 3million from FG in 2011.
You are here clapping for someone dat gave u 30k and collects 200k from u

Name the program or grant name and give the statistics of those who benefited from the program or scheme
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
nairavsdollars:
All the three men are not popular. Why is PDP doing this to themselves?
ABI....but those popular ones would rather work for their pockets & not the party ...
Re: PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position by ItswellMike: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
APC SAINTS
benuejosh:
Ayu will fail PDP. The man LOVES money too much. His credibility and quest for money is questionable. Else, he would have been the best candidate. I would have even preferred Shema. The man is cool. But the moment you're in PDP they corrupt you.

PDP a party of rogues and criminals. All the suffering we have in Nigeria presently was caused by the evil party. They are perpetually corrupt, try stole Nigeria dry and even stole themselves. Where is the N11.5billion they raised to build their National Secretariat/Headquarters? They raised the funds and stole it again.

NEVER will PDP rule this country again. The suffering they caused for us is too much. It won't be well with PDP.

APC Crisis: Plot To Oust Adamu Thickens / How Wealthy (Rich) Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? / 10 Obasanjos Cant Claim Lagos From ACN.