Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? (47229 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Akinbitemidayo: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Some truths are better left unsaid, instead how about u confront your mom and tell her to confess herself and ask for forgiveness
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by kerrysmart: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Let it be family isn't all about blood you might be surprised you aren't his son or daughter too

Let it go simple
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by iTearHerToto: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Something is telling to get the man arrested. He know about this for year without letting my dad know about it.. Is that not wickedness? .. What are they friend for. ..
Sounding like a female

Pukes angry
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by IamOrei(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pls go ahead. Tell ur dad and present your evidence.
This is my candid opinion
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Omakraid(f): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I have found out and am with the evidence that he don't belong here...

Should i go ahead and tell my dad that the child he suffer to train is not his? ..

Or i should tell him to conduct DNA test on all of us? (i can foot the bill) .

Am confuse
Why not stylishly prepare his mind by first telling him paternity stories that have been flying around recently and how men reacted to it and then asking him what he'll do if he were in their shoes... That will get him thinking and he might decide to take actions on his own or better still relate any issue to you if there's any at all
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Praktikals(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I know am his legitimate son... My problem now is, what if i tell him and this old man died out of surprise?
Your dad has the right to know the truth.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by arthurwillia(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I know am his legitimate son... My problem now is, what if i tell him and this old man died out of surprise?

Why him go die of surprise?
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Praktikals(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kylekent59:

Let us assume that after you told your father about him, he was sent packing. After that, would you be happy?

Your dad had spent on him, and it's his time to make your father proud, but you want him away.

I hope you are not about to make a mistake. You sounded like a female because some of them don't reason before taking action.
Sorry but you didnt make any iota of sense. The poor man has the right to know the truth. Paternity fraud is too big to be swept under the carpet
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by OdefaGirl(f): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I was told by my dad's friend. I think he want want the son back to the original family after sunday... I will never let it happen...

If that is the case, let your dad know... but you must choose your words wisely.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Praktikals(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
nokspos:
some secrets are worth taking to grave, you are just going to create unnecessary issue, the man is old already , allow him to enjoy the rest of his life on earth in peace... i know secrets that i can never ever disclose to anybody in this life. and that's what makes you a man
For your mind, you don talk sense. The man father and the illegitimate son has the right to know the truth
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by enemyofprogress: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Oga sonnobax...
I just receive the new yesterday... And guess what, all what they told me is true... They can't tell my father direct. Since am the first born, they had to let me know first... They said i shoul get back to them before sunday.
who tolded you?

Dominique come and see chomtin
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Kylekent59: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Praktikals:
Sorry, but you didn't make any iota of sense. The poor man has the right to know the truth. Paternity fraud is too big to be swept under the carpet

Read my comment again. It started with an assumption.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by AreaFada2: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chigold101:

When someone who has never seen a family problem speak...
You must know.

You are correct. You clearly haven't seen any. Check my posts here since 2011.

I have repeatedly mentioned how a wealthy relative's 3 kids were not his and how he died not long after finding out. How relocating the kids abroad was the reason why he found out. A good man died because it was too shameful for him to tell his family and friends. He bore the pain alone as he kicked the woman out. He still felt he at least need to protect the dignity of those children. Everyone was blaming him for kicking her out for no reason. He bore the pain.

Just check my posts.

It would have been far better for him to have known earlier than find out the way he did.

Therefore, I have a personal reason to particularly hate those who give other people's kids to their hubby at home.

Any woman who cannot control her pussy should go and take a curtain as a harlot. They have no business married.

Thank you.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by UncleKoboko: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Bros,this thing get as e be oh.....Just like you you said,the outcome of the news might have a negative impact on your dad.....This thing get as e be,but I think it's very important for him to know..

A similar thing happened to a man(an retired shell worker for that matter) here in my home town...In this case,all the children weren't his....After the man don train all of them finish go school,even all of them self don dey abroad dey live good lives,na one day the wife call the man sidown,break the news to am...She Also told the kids about it.... mennnnnnnn,na one day the children come naija come carry the man fly out,say na the father wey them know nai be that
The adultress whorè should be killed immediately.
I'll hate her forever if she was my mother.

USELESS gender
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by LOKOLESCO(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wetin u want gain bro,please let it be pls.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol that's why we keep on saying that gender nairaland think we are misogynist
You are right bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by gustavo27(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Leave it for amoda day

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Amanda4life: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
I HOPE U DONT WANT YOUR DAD TO DIE ANY TIME SOON.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by oluplus(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Then, it will be on record that you killed him.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Rodinat: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I was told by my dad's friend. I think he want want the son back to the original family after sunday... I will never let it happen...

He belong to your family because your dad trained him .

Let the whole family go for DNA but never let that your stepbrother go because he knows you guys as his family.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by skywalker240(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
nokspos:
some secrets are worth taking to grave, you are just going to create unnecessary issue, the man is old already , allow him to enjoy the rest of his life on earth in peace... i know secrets that i can never ever disclose to anybody in this life. and that's what makes you a man
A foolish one that is, @ bold.

In this life, the truth never dies in secret, thats why you here the adage NOTHING IS HIDDEN FROM REALITY.

It is a great injustice allowing the old man die without knowing the truth.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Angelacruz: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
This one loud ooo
FreeSpirited:
Imagine ur Dad runs DNA on all of u and it turns out u are also not his child cool...
Nothing is impossible especially if it involves vagina people and paternity.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Angelacruz: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
So much wisdom..
Oblongata:
I realized long ago that having blood ties does not make a family.

If your step bro is family enough, then he is your brother.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by skywalker240(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Amanda4life:
I HOPE U DONT WANT YOUR DAD TO DIE ANY TIME SOON.

vagina manipulators at it.

juliusmomoh, dont ever fall for this kind of advice. The old man needs to and have an undebatable constitutional right to know the truth. Paternity fraud is worst than the greatest rape case ever.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by ToneroInc: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Should i go ahead and tell my dad that the child he suffer to train is not his? ..

Am confuse

You can go on to tell him if you have enough prove.

But the big question is... are even sure that he’s your father? Do you have enough prove? Una don do DNA test?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Glorylynn: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
You are just reasoning like a proper human being, what will you stand to gain if you tell him? Are you trying so hard so you won’t share part of whatever your dad will leave behind? Just leave the old man and let him continue to live his life in peace, let him have a feeling that he lived a fulfilled life till his last breathe, I can assure you that such a news won’t go a good way for someone at his age, only if you want to tell him so that he can die quickly and you can take whatever your plan is to take from his properties. Come to think of it, people even adopt kids and see them 100% as their own. Plus don’t say you love your step brother, that’s not true, if you love him genuinely you won’t even think of telling your dad or coming here to ask for advice undecided
Juliusmomoh:

Am just afraid...
What if i tell him and got heart-break and die... He's 76 plus
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by LawFight(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Am confuse

Are u sure you are his son
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by taibod: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Am confuse

I don't think it's necessary since he's lovely and he never behave wrongly mind you if you do nd ur dad sent him out nd you guys met somewhere else what do you think he might do? Better just ignore nd even if you wish your father should know about put it in prayer the Lord will guide you through he might even be the one to have strange feelings that will prompt DNA or anything to find out
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by DrFestus: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2021
It is better to know the truth and die, than to live in deceit and shame. I would advise you tell your dad now so you can prepare for the greater fight ahead, for the battle ahead is great.
Pls look for a way forward first B4 Friday evening, den sit him down and tell him everything you know. .
Note: you must be very sure with evidence
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Hendtime: 5:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Am confuse

Are you sure that you also belong to that man?
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by alexola20(m): 6:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Is he from your mum?
Juliusmomoh:

Oga sonnobax...
I just receive the new yesterday... And guess what, all what they told me is true... They can't tell my father direct. Since am the first born, they had to let me know first... They said i shoul get back to them before sunday.
Re: Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? by Amarisco(f): 6:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Just keep us posted

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.