Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? (881 Views)

My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush / Can You Allow Your Bae To Use Your Toothbrush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Ogamysamo: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2021
We kiss and suck tongues, when it comes to using the second partner's toothbrush, i have reservations. the thought alone makes my entrails panic.
@LarrySun Nov.2012

what about you? can you? would you?
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Hell no.... Toothbrush wasn't made for such purpose...Na why e no too dey expensive be that lipsrsealed. Besides,there are certain limitations to love..

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Shellsploit: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Enigma cry
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Delight2014(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2021
If she is my real girl and I love her I will but if na all this one night stand I won't

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2021
yes. Virgina is more dirtier than teeth
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by PraisesPblaze(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2021
Bodmum:
yes. Virgina is more dirtier than teeth
kolo... Lol.
U've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Ogamysamo: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2021
Shellsploit:
Enigma cry
what does that mean?
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by zaxbash: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2021
grin yes with passion
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by nifemi25(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2021
Why not. I can use my babe toothbrush to brush my teeth. Not those oloshos
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by viyon02: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Medically it is not acceptable.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Demigod22: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Medically, it is not healthy, but there are things we do for love without considering the implications. I can use my wife toothbrush. Even my crush like using the spoon I used without washing it, she collect the gum I am chewing, she do crazy stuffs like that. That's the kind of woman I want to marry.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
viyon02:
Medically it is not acceptable.
Sexually it is accepted bah?

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Ogamysamo: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Demigod22:
Medically, it is not healthy, but there are things we do for love without considering the implications. I can use my wife toothbrush. Even my crush like using the spoon I used without washing it, she collect the gum I am chewing, she do crazy stuffs like that. That's the kind of woman I want to marry.
does it mean it is romantic using one. partner's spoon unwashed?
what is this happening in our own time all in the name of romance
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Ogamysamo: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

why is the baby staring like a
worriedwife:
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by SportsHD: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Damn niggar.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by zaxbash: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ogamysamo:

passion again? this your own na next level o! almost close to the great beyond grin
even me and my mama to they share brush
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Sugar97(f): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
The real question is why would I want to use my partner's toothbrush? To prove what point? angry
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Bola146(f): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
My husband - yes
My boyfriend - no

4 Likes

Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by viyon02: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

can you please explain more.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by pansophist(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yes I can, but I won't. Unless we are trapped in the middle of a thick forest and that's the last option.

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by BigDan69: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lol, my ex used to
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
pansophist:
Yes I can, but I won't. Unless we are trapped in the middle of a thick forest and that's the last option.
Wetin you wor use clean teeth do for middle of a thick forest? undecided
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Ogamysamo: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Warri you wor use clean teeth do for middle of a thick forest? undecided
i wonder o instead of person to tell person to reason with im on how to leave the middle of a forest save with im person, na to clean teeth de worry person upon say where person and im person de na were person no know whether im go survive with im person.

maybe he want to have the nicest teeth in the great beyond

(1) (Reply)

S***x With My Landlady's Daughter 18+ / Why Most People Are Not Attracted To Intelligence.... / How To Know You Are Ovulating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.