Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,735 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Me And Cryptocurrency|| The HIVE Blockchain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Me And Cryptocurrency|| The HIVE Blockchain (1947 Views)

Buying And Selling Of Gift Cards, Funds And Cryptocurrency At Dope Rate. / Yahoo Boys Take Over Crypto Currency, Bitcoin, Blockchain Etc / Telos Blockchain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And Cryptocurrency|| The HIVE Blockchain by Shemzy32(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2021
The subject of cryptocurrency is not talked about enough, maybe because of its complexity and its low acceptance rate in developing countries. My cryptocurrency experience started with a platform known as pivot, introduced to me by a friend. The truth is, I knew I was gathering coins but did not know what I should do with them. I had a few bitcoin which I threw away on some stuff I can't remember. Maybe I was just being typical to believe money could be in a digital form contrary to what I had grown up to know.

In the year 2017, a good friend introduced me to a cryptocurrency platform known as Hive (steemit then). The only thing that got me motivated from all he said was the fact that he had made a withdrawal from it. It was too real to be true, reluctantly I registered for an account and started blogging. At the start, I did not know I just registered on a cryptocurrency platform, all my knowledge about cryptocurrency was circled Bitcoin and Ethereum, at least that was the token that pops up on news headlines anytime a subject of cryptocurrency was discussed, unknowingly, the cryptocurrency had enlarged its horizon.

![img_0.33227416973420576.jpg](https://images.ecency.com/DQmWcK3AxXj4Pj89hQ8tgcyoBPP3hkhjqGK8pB6YV7gRMdZ/img_0.33227416973420576.jpg)

[Photo Source](https://pixabay.com/images/id-6054330/)

When I finally got to know more about hive, I started to learn about its exchange market and the charts. I also read a few articles on cryptocurrency and that's where I learned about altcoins, airdrops, and the various markets for cryptocurrency exchange. I had benefited a lot from cryptocurrency yet I have just a little knowledge about it.

**Let's Talk About Hive**
Hive Blockchain is a decentralized platform that rewards users for engagement in content creation, gaming, and comments writing, and rewards its users with a token known as "hive and HBD". Hive was the first platform that opened my eyes to the cryptocurrency world. Who knows, I would have still been the analog man who doubts the existence of a digital currency. My first trade on Binance was for selling the hive token, passing through the p2p trading was an experience on its own, I had difficulties at first but later got through it.

The hive Blockchain is a platform packed with a lot of content to learn from while earning as you learn. It has made cryptocurrency easy to reach, even beginners could surf through it without been guided. You want to learn more about it, visit [hive](hiveblog.io).

**Me**
My experience with cryptocurrency has been a worthy one. The confusion, the determination, the disturbance, etc. Has all been worthwhile, at a point, one feels like you've known it all, then it comes up with a new challenging dynamic and you want to try it. Recently, I joined a programming class because of the interest I got blogging on hive, the guys on the developing ends are just fascinating and you wonder how those codes work. Some time ago, a contest was thrown on the platform with some keywords that don't make sense but were clues to a password, the first person who was able to decode the keywords was allowed to log in to the account and transfer all the liquid tokens. What seem to be hard was decode in a few minutes, since that day, I became interested in ICT. This passion started because I joined a platform that not only gives you the avenue to earn but to become exceptional.
Re: Me And Cryptocurrency|| The HIVE Blockchain by Rammycares(f): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Is good to see someone talking about hive on nairaland.
I joined hive block chain July this year through a good friend of mine and the journey has been amazing so far. Aside from the financial benefit, the learning curve there is endless .

There are so much amazing stuff to learn, from different people across the globe. And a place where you can share your experience, is just wonderful.
Re: Me And Cryptocurrency|| The HIVE Blockchain by Doreenodafe(f): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2023
Is it hiveblockchain.ng you are talking about?
Rammycares:
Is good to see someone talking about hive on nairaland.
I joined hive block chain July this year through a good friend of mine and the journey has been amazing so far. Aside from the financial benefit, the learning curve there is endless .

There are so much amazing stuff to learn, from different people across the globe. And a place where you can share your experience, is just wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Arbitrage Tips Daily On My Telegram Channel / Fresh! New Nigerian Clothing Line / Sometimes Things Just Fall Into Place And Then Reality Hits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.