Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others (10918 Views)

Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu / Yellow Fever: Enugu Commences Mass Vaccination Of Affected Communities / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Maxwellsdad95: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
God would make a way

2 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Cenripacta(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
If it was palliative now they will hide it, look how swiftly They want to share vaccine

2 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by OnlineArchitect: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
These ppl ain't serious
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by geesilver(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
But I would suggest that they embezzle the vaccine same way the embezzle our yam
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by enemyofprogress: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dominique dear please don’t take the vaccine o
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by amuwo1980: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good move
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Didi2d(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
PAWG:
I never collect this thing o

You no need am, except you wan travel abroad
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by thoniann(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
What about in Mosques?

3 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Polynek(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hmmm am I the only one thinking about Anti-Christ gradually coming undecided

4 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:
interesting.... Why didn't they create mass COVID-19 palliative collection points?

Who is deceiving who?

I think it's simply because it is easier to DESTROY than to save.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by djranking00(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
9ja dor cast after dis one what next people go still remain jobless and hungry give mass employment people dey die every day out of depression and hunger bros bubu people some people dor start to use saw-dust dey cook back gas and kerosene dey high every day food stuff na no go area
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by PAWG(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Didi2d:

You no need am, except you wan travel abroad

Abi o
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by bluefilm: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
When will these old men create mass Jobs & employment??

Ain't taking the mark of the beast

But why would you be relying on old men to create jobs and employment?

Don't you know that their time has since passed?
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
bluefilm:

But why would you be relying on old men to create jobs and employment?

Don't you know that their time has since passed?

So who will create the Jobs if not them that people elected to do so!! Is it me? Or you?
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by SenatorCorleone: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
1 canopy, 2 plastic chairs and 1 plastic table. On budget- 1 unit of world class vaccination site @ 340 million naira each.
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by AngelicBeing: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Comedy Government. You would have taken it right to their houses..

Humans are Hungry and Starving from reckless inflation of food , goods and Services! U did not make things easier for them, it is a Satanic ,Beast Program that you are quick to bring to dem.

What a wicked world filled with Wicked souls.
You all render account to GOD for this Evil and Satanic arrangement you are putting out!

As for you so called Men of God who lead people to this evil, GOD will Deal ruthlessly with you all.
Gbam, They are quick to roll out a useless vaccines but they are dumb and blind to the vaccine of hunger, insecurity, kidnapping, terrorism, ritualisn and good palliatives to ameliorate the hunger in Nigeria, nonsense and the dead Apc led federal criminals and thieves sad

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Naijanascam: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Best way to get people vaccinated is by citing it around or spot of all dilapidated roads across the country....

At every failed spot on all federal highways, express roads, bridges and mostly in the southern part of nigeria.......
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Testimony1988(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nice one.
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Alexaonfleek: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
When will Nigerian government force everyone to take a vaccine against poverty and high inflation rate.
Na who don chop dey collect vaccine undecided
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

So who will create the Jobs if not them that people elected to do so!! Is it me? Or you?

I didn't elect them.

I don't rely on their ideas to survive.

I rely on the internet and on my ability to learn everyday.
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
May God help us�, i received my own first dose last week, it's wasn't easy at all but i thankGod for life �
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
[s]
Chuvin22:
Churches, lol. Those mofos will say their god have answered their prayers cheesy
People that said coronavirus is a hoax and vaccines are evil.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by King44(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Heaven knows that I am not taking this shit

After they have all taken PZ na one Zikoko antivirus dem wan give public.. I am not a guinea pig.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by sylvanus190: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
What happen to mosques.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
bluefilm:

I didn't elect them.

I don't rely on their ideas to survive.

I rely on the internet and on my ability to learn everyday.

well!! The masses did and good for you and the internet where you make money but not everyone has the idea/tools. Government suppose to prioritize priorities instead of trivials like mass vaccines. Who the fu..cck needs vaccines!!
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dem oloriburuku get vaccine abbbi copycat country
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Faisal Shuaib

What of Mosque nko?

U stylishly avoided mentioning it.
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by JaskanFactor: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

Humans are Hungry and Starving from reckless inflation of food , goods and Services! U did not make things easier for them, it is a Satanic ,Beast Program that you are quick to bring to dem.

You all render account to GOD for this Evil and Satanic arrangement you are putting out!

As for you so called Men of God who lead people to this evil, GOD will Deal ruthlessly with you all.

God Bless you sir
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Calitoscassius(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

As for you so called Men of God who despite seeing the Handwriting clearly on the wall in these Endtimes, yet you lead people to this evil, GOD will Deal ruthlessly with you all.
Go and sit down, fool! God couldn't even cure ordinary malaria
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by bluefilm: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

well!! The masses did and good for you and the internet where you make money but not everyone has the idea/tools. Government suppose to prioritize priorities instead of trivials like mass vaccines. Who the fu..cck needs vaccines!!

I wholly support you in the rejection of forced vaccination.

Worst still, when the so called vaccine is a trial vaccine.

But coming to the issue of people trying to make a living without actually relying on the government, I think it is a good thing that many people start considering the possibilities in there rather than waiting for these old fools whose only idea of democracy dividend is to pay salaries.

Even worst still, they don't even pay those salaries on time.

Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by yahmohy27: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:
interesting.... Why didn't they create mass COVID-19 palliative collection points?

Who is deceiving who?
What I dont like is forcing people to take it especially the fed workers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For February 7 2021 In Nigeria / Abandoned One-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Delta Community / Niger State Spends N3BN On Neonatal Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.