Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others (10919 Views)

Ugwuanyi Flags Off COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Campaign In Enugu / Yellow Fever: Enugu Commences Mass Vaccination Of Affected Communities / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by FullBlastLight: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Odunharry:

I hope you are not among those who think the vaccine is evil?

If it's not evil, tell us, what exactly is d vaccine preventing or protecting? Huh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by snoopz: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
They won't tell us how much they will spend during the course of this scam
Na after money don enter individual bank accounts Senate go summon because them never get their own share, once they get their own, boom they will off the mic like they turn off akpabio's mic

Then our body go calm down again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by ezechi24(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
fQQking criminals ....why didnt they put mass collction centers of palliatives, now the time to kill its citizens with an evil medicine them don rush come outside...make thunder fire them ......anyways this nonsense they are doing is because the evil UN is giving every citizen 200 dollz to anyone that collects the vaccine....but these thieves are tring to kill you and still collect your money ..as they use to do.....if you get sense take ..if yu get sense no take.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
bluefilm:

I wholly support you in the rejection of forced vaccination.

Worst still, when the so called vaccine is a trial vaccine.

But coming to the issue of people trying to make a living without actually relying on the government, I think it is a good thing that many people start considering the possibilities in there rather than waiting for these old fools whose only idea of democracy dividend is to pay salaries.

Even worst still, they don't even pay those salaries on time.

Nonsense. sad

Yeah it's good, no doubt but then again it's aides them to do their loot and escape without doing what they were elected for in the first place!!

So it's like a double edge sword
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Odunharry(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
FullBlastLight:

If it's not evil, tell us, what exactly is d vaccine preventing or protecting? Huh?
Why do you think it's evil?
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Traplord09: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Odunharry:

I hope you are not among those who think the vaccine is evil?

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by malcom1X: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nice

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Traplord09: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Is not a new then let de government keep damage de country..... ....

Soon no bother we be going to church ... De way am see this act de want to turn de country to islamic start oooo
Sorry for southwest..... ...

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by meetgaya: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
If vaccination is a good thing, Nigeria masses will not get it. But because it is something that will reduce your immune system and its sight effect is long time they give you freely.
See in this way, the cost of each vaccine is more than the cost of bag of rice but they will not give you rice but vaccine because it will not help.

5 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by chaloskyx: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
I SEE SO NOW BEFOR YOU CAN ENTER ANY ESTABLISHMENT YOU WOULD HAVE TO SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION WELL THATS TOO BAD CAUSE THE AGBEROS, PURE WATER SELLERS HAWKERS DANFO DRIVERS MARKET MEN AND WOMEN DO NOT GIVE A Bleep ABOUT ANY OF THAT
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by FullBlastLight: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Odunharry:

Why do you think it's evil?

...because everytin is shrewdly planned,...

... and d vaccinators themselves said d vaccinated can stil be infected & can stil spread d virus...

... coupled wit d fact dt, rather than saving lives,...

... d vaccine happens 2 occasion d death of many vaccinated pple who wldn't hv died in d first place without d vaccination!

Again, it's evil because it's being forced on pple in repression & gross encroachment on pple's rights!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Eriokanmi: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:
interesting.... Why didn't they create mass COVID-19 palliative collection points?

Who is deceiving who?
I wonder oo. Dem wan give people compulsory Injection on top empty stomach
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Malaria vaccine don show... I will expect them to show far more push and drive towards acquiring it for everyone.

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Theworldisvanity: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
PAWG:
I never collect this thing o
You better don't
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Jeromejnr(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
FullBlastLight:

No body has answered that question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

when it was time to share palliatives, they hoarded d palliatives instead of creating distribution centres to ease d suffering and hunger

4 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hunger kills more people in Nigeria than coronavirus. How come no mass action against hunger.
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by SirLakes: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
So they know how to distribute vaccine quickly but didn't know how to do that of palliatives.

Thunder will fire all APSHit member including the lifeless man

3 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
meetgaya:
See in this way, the cost of each vaccine is more than the cost of bag of rice but they will not give you rice but vaccine because it will not help.
grin
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Comedy Government. You would have taken it right to their houses..

Humans are Hungry and Starving from reckless inflation of food , goods and Services! U did not make things easier for them, it is a Satanic ,Beast Program that you are quick to bring to dem.

What a wicked world filled with Wicked souls.
You all render account to GOD for this Evil and Satanic arrangement you are putting out!

As for you so called Men of God who despite seeing the Handwriting clearly on the wall in these Endtimes, yet you lead people to this evil, GOD will Deal ruthlessly with you all.

Shut up and grow up and stop misquoting scriptures to mislead your myopic and gullible brainwashed supporters here. Who told you covid-19 vaccine is a beast program? Even when the beast programmes will start, nobody can stop because it is a prophecy who must be fulfilled.
You better go and take the vaccine and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by bjtinz: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

As for you so called Men of God who despite seeing the Handwriting clearly on the wall in these Endtimes, yet you lead people to this evil, GOD will Deal ruthlessly with you all.

Totally agree. Starting with the author of the post above.
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by bjtinz: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Well for what it's worth, I do believe govt is beginning to overdo it.

Yes, and this is a public health practitioner speaking.

Not that the pandemic is not real, and I've taken my first shot, awaiting the second.. . .but with the way they keep pushing. . .
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Crunchyg2: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
How come during palliatives. They never thought of spreading it to churches and schools to reach every body. Can you now see the kind of leaders you have?

4 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by techWriter3: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
When will these old women create mass Jobs & employwoment??Ain't doing the record of the monster
Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by Abdogood(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Why are they deliberately omitting the mosques stand for vaccination. Is there an agende I am not understanding here?

People are dying of hunger and all they think about is to vaccinate them all but they hide and share palliatives which was meant for the people among themselves.

Why are they not taking job creations and basic infrastructure seriously like the way they been addressing this vaccine issue. We will be alright las las.

Are the churches sellout?

This whole thing looks like an Entime package where u can not buy n sell...

All die na die. Wheather covid or not we go still move on when the time comes. I don't trust this our government at all. I won't take my chances with them.

6 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Idiotic christians will shipishly accept it.

Why not send the vaccines to the mosques in Lagos he north first?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by SeriouslySense(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
smiley smiley whatever you do next, be very very very careful smiley, this is not the time, to take poisons, if I may add, but some people are just stubborn, want to show how rigid their brains are.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by ayo2008: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
No mass covid 19 palliatives for all citizenry.
That is bad?

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by mmsen: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
atheistandproud:
I no go collect this thing for free.

When has this government ever cared about us?

* Money that EU and other bodies sent us, we no see.

* Palliatives and food that was given to us, we no see.

But...

* Them force us do SIM-NIN linkage

*Now them wan force us collect the vaccine.

If the vaccine good, them for hide am dey charge money for the thing. Make dem keep. I no do.

The West has been waiting for us to start dying from COVID-19. We have been proving them wrong so far. This na their latest ploy to dash us abi?

E no go work. At least not on me.

Remember that even tho you're vaccinated in Nigeria, the UK still considers you unvaccinated.

They changed their policy (again) last week.

Starting this week they now recognise covid 19 cards issued in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG To Create Mass Vaccination Sites In Universities, Churches, Others by sirp9898(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Time to share money did they create mass center?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For February 7 2021 In Nigeria / Abandoned One-Month-Old Baby Rescued In Delta Community / Niger State Spends N3BN On Neonatal Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.