Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO (6290 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by History555: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
To show you that op is part of the people torturing the man.

He should tell us how he got the video

Evidence that the man tourtured said biafra will not come.

For all we know this man was abducted by op and his gang and is been tourtured for purpose of propaganda.

Once again op show us evidence that this man is anti biafra

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
History555:
To show you that op is part of the people torturing the man.

He should tell us how he got the video

Evidence that the man tourtured said biafra will not come.

For all we know this man was abducted by op and his gang and is been tourtured for purpose of propaganda.

Once again op show us evidence that this man is anti biafra

The evidence that he is anti Biafra from the people mocking him for saying Biafra will not come.

And how I got the video it is from my the whatsap groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Oyigboupdate, we have known you.

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The evidence that he is anti Biafra from the people mocking him for saying Biafra will not come.

Which WhatsApp group?

You're part of those perpetrating these evil on Igbo's right?

Your cup will overflow soon.
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by History555: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

There is no evidence that this man said biafra will not come. And even if he said so will not admit under duress and torture. For all we know this man was abducted and tortured for propaganda.
Secondly how come all videos of crime are either posted on your whatsapp group or your facebook page. How come it is only you these videos are directed to for publicity purpose. Why don't those making all these videos send it to someone else. Why must it be you always. You remain a suspect in these crimes

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by History555: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Which WhatsApp group?

You're part of those perpetrating these evil on Igbo's right?

Your cup will overflow soon.

Only him has access to videos at all time. This morning he posted accounts by ipob claiming to raise money for izombe. Notice how he alone had information about the account. The account is not posted anywhere else except by him

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Malawian(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
If we checked properly ow, it will be DSS doing that to a captured IPOB member. Meanwhile, how did you get the video?

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oya see the numbers. It was created in 2018.

I resemble who dey do cover up here?

Fictitious.

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Malawian:
If we checked properly ow, it will be DSS doing that to a captured IPOB member. Meanwhile, how did you get the video?

Those numbers he posted are not on WhatsApp, except by chance.

So there is something sinister about that Yoruba Muslim Taliban called udele and oyigboupdate.

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by FakeUnity: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Efulefus, your days will continue to be numbered in single digit.
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
History555:

Only him has access to videos at all time. This morning he posted accounts by ipob claiming to raise money for izombe. Notice how he alone had information about the account. The account is not posted anywhere else except by him

That same account was posted by Omote Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
FakeUnity:
Efulefus, your days will continue to be numbered in single digit.

Killers of your people your days are numbered first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

So there is something sinister about that Yoruba Muslim Taliban called udele and oyigboupdate.

Lol. Add anyone and show me

3 Likes

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Fictitious.

Lol so I don bribe whatsap to change date of creation, media files and probably bought all the sim cards.

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by odysey: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
The man was also burnt in his ears while he was alive by some IPOB terrorist for saying Biafra will not come.

we know you have a hand in it one day soon you'll be apprehended, The Justice of GOD ON You
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by odysey: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
The man was also burnt in his ears while he was alive by some IPOB terrorist for saying Biafra will not come.

we know you have a hand in it one day soon you'll be apprehended, The Justice of GOD ON You
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lawd. Just look at the raw hate spewing from a woman. SE and Igbos in general are on a road to perdition because many Igbos, men and women, are hateful, violent, vindictive and terror-inclined regardless of denial to the contrary.

Other Southerners just need to protect themselves from IPOBian madness that will surely spread outside ala Igbo as sure as IPOBians are in every corner of Nigeria in large numbers.

3 Likes

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Sicilyjoe: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. Add anyone and show me

No be small thing, can u removed the quoted Num completely
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
odysey:

I thought we agreed it was fulani and dss. Is it now a Nairalander

3 Likes

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Add me on the wassap group, 0803****513

Added
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I thought we agreed it was fulani and dss. Is it now a Nairalander

Lol. They will soon run out of people to blame.

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Lol. I no longer watch comedy shows on TV. I just come to Nairaland to ROFLMAO at the incredulously dumb things some of you IPOBians say.

What next 'sponsored' Masai terrorists from Kenya are behind the violence and killings in ala Igbo? Or Ashanti mercenaries from Ghana paid to make saintly Igbos look bad? Looooooolllllzzzzz.

4 Likes

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. I no longer watch comedy shows on TV. I just come to Nairaland to ROFLMAO at the incredulously dumb things some of you IPOBians say.

What next 'sponsored' Masai terrorists from Kenya are behind the violence and killings in ala Igbo? Or Ashanti mercenaries from Ghana paid to make saintly Igbos look bad? Looooooolllllzzzzz.

It is fulani dss
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

What does a Yoruba Muslim like you want from Biafra?

Are you people sick?

Why do you need Igbo's by all means?

Please stop dragging we Igbos to your mess. IPOB should be IPOB and Igbos should be Igbos pls.

Is like like synonymously using PDP with Igbos

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
meolaniyi:
Weldone guys

For terrorising your brother
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Timnico:

What's his crime? Is like human rights will not be respected in this Biafra? Shame!!!
...traitors won't enjoy human right but death right
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. They will soon run out of traitors
...fixed
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...traitors won't enjoy human right but death right

odysey CYBERSOLDIERSre history555
U can see that even here on nairaland your fellow IPOB supports the action

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by SisterFire(f): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

odysey U can see even here on nairaland your fellow IPOB supports the action
... In Czech republic 300years ago ,politicians ,political aids , pastors and political hailers like ginwa were thrown from the church tower to their death , making Czech a strong country , that pays everyone breathing N500k equivalent monthly.
U can't deceive igbos because nairaland is faceless , be bold n talk this in Facebook grin
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
SisterFire:
... In Czech republic 300years ago ,politicians ,political aids , pastors and political hailers like ginwa were thrown from the church tower to their death , making Czech a strong country , that pays everyone breathing N500k equivalent monthly.
U can't deceive igbos because nairaland is faceless , be bold n talk this in Facebook grin

U should first of all open my profile if you think am faceless. You're indeed the faceless terrorist here

https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/videos/419778416379669/

Watch on Facebook. Them no born that IPOB well wey go come our side

This is IJELESPEAKS

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by odysey: 3:40am On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

odysey CYBERSOLDIERSre history555
U can see that even here on nairaland your fellow IPOB supports the action

how am I not sure it's one of your crew
Also I've said I'm not ipob, I understand their quest for Freedom Equity and Justice from the oppressors who are also Terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos, NAFDAC Join Hands To Destroy Bottles Of Codeine / Nwabufo: Parties Should Zone Presidential Ticket On Competence Not Ethnicity / FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.