Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO (6283 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by odysey: 3:43am On Oct 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I thought we agreed it was fulani and dss. Is it now a Nairalander
I've said it before that you are in hook with them directly or indirectly
Those you mentioned are sponsors that is known
I like your style sadly you won't end well because it's no more about the money for blood is been spilled
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 15, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

I wonder why this your version of lunacy doesn't have a cure.

Don't worry Biafran sciemctists will cure you.

You're indeed irredeemable.

You're a Yoruba Muslim.

You're using the methods used by terrorist Palestine against Isreal.

Thee act these things which are planned fake and post the video online claiming Isreal is commiting crime against humanity.
I

Indeed you're just very empty

Any Igbo who believes you is a goat.

You did not address the video or the points he raised.
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:37am On Oct 15, 2021
odysey:
how am I not sure it's one of your crew
Also I've said I'm not ipob, I understand their quest for Freedom Equity and Justice from the oppressors who are also Terrorists

U can open the profile. Do u know how many death threats I get on this nairaland? There was one IPOB member by the name Biafran4life always threatening to behead me so I called mynd44 yet no result. So he dared me to give him my details I did. Then he started saying Abuja is too far. Then I told him ok give me your own details anywhere you are in Nigeria is not too far for me, so I will come for you to behead me easily. Till today he zoomed off. Do you think if Ijelespeaks was an easy target like this man he wouldn't get worse treatment?

The only mistake was releasing the video

2 Likes

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:42am On Oct 15, 2021
odysey:
I've said it before that you are in hook with them directly or indirectly
Those you mentioned are sponsors that is known
I like your style sadly you won't end well because it's no more about the money for blood is been spilled

Boss anything you carry for head u go dey get updates wella. If na yahoo the same thing. There is this guy on YouTube Nigerianview he do post about cultist, even their beheading videos. To discourage youths from joining. There was a cult clash with Malphite and soldiers in Benin in less than 24hours he got the news, and the person killed, his name, his picture. Some cultist in the comment section were surprised on how fast he got it. That is because he carry the matter for head. I am in almost all Biafran group on Facebook where I don't even comment. On their whatsap groups, Facebook pages. I refresh almost every hour I also have my own to.
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:53am On Oct 15, 2021
History555:

There is no evidence that this man said biafra will not come. And even if he said so will not admit under duress and torture. For all we know this man was abducted and tortured for propaganda.
Secondly how come all videos of crime are either posted on your whatsapp group or your facebook page. How come it is only you these videos are directed to for publicity purpose. Why don't those making all these videos send it to someone else. Why must it be you always. You remain a suspect in these crimes

Haven't I showed countless ones I got from your own groups with 100s of thousands of members?Sometimes you guys will still say I forged the group.
If not that this Omote Biafra was a human being you would have said I forged her to.
Then I begin to wonder if its that easy to get pages, groups with 100s of thousands of members just to make a nairaland post that might end up in 2000 views.

3 Likes

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:02am On Oct 15, 2021
History555:

Only him has access to videos at all time. This morning he posted accounts by ipob claiming to raise money for izombe. Notice how he alone had information about the account. The account is not posted anywhere else except by him

The DOS has reacted to that account for donations by Rabbi Mrs Bridget, madam oyinbo and others, after Omote Biafra raised first alarm.
The problem is that you guys don't even follow this IPOB back to back yet you wonder how I get my informations quick.

I follow IPOB the way flies follow you when you poop without cleaning your buttocks.

1 Like

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by slimghost(m): 6:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Any soul supporting this will die a horrific death. Animals
Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by iko123: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Ijele, you don't need to reply those idiots that question your source of information. IPOB doesn't have secret and they lack organization.
That is why they are in disarray. Most of these videos are on Twitter, Facebook and whatapp group. They are not difficult to find if one has interest in them. Please continue to torment IPOB members and what they represent. You have been consistent in liberating the minds of igbos against hydra-headed cancer called IPOB and God almighty will guide and protect you. Keep it up.
OyigboUpdate:

The DOS has reacted to that account for donations by Rabbi Mrs Bridget, madam oyinbo and others, after Omote Biafra raised first alarm.
The problem is that you guys don't even follow this IPOB back to back yet you wonder how I get my informations quick.

I follow IPOB the way flies follow you when you poop without cleaning your buttocks.

2 Likes

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by Coldie(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Why will someone go against the will of his brothers Because you are earning money from this govt doesnt mean u should talk bad about your brothers.. Shutting up anytime Biafra matter pops up won't kill you but you decided to act James bond.. See ya life now..

This breakfast go soon reach op.. Na time..

God bless everybody
What if we igbos that support Nigeria start plotting with the Nigerian government to fight u people and get u people the blood that will flow in the east will be surplus,

2 Likes

Re: Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2021
slimghost:
Any soul supporting this will die a horrific death. Animals

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Enahoro - “january 15, 1966 Not Nzeogwu’s Coup” / Hausa Couple Doing Nigeria Proud in the World Of Pharmaceutical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.