Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) (4432 Views)

Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them / Nigerian Men Know How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed – Kenyan Lady / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:
TheGidRedpiller... You're absolutely correct.

A Friend of mine was dating a girl who was always taking him for granted and making him feel sad, every time for no just reason she'll just tell him it's over and she will be enjoying seeing the guy in pain...

I simply told him to move on and not accept her back when she tries to get back again as she normally does, the guy heeded my instructions and the girl is now the one crying and begging but apparently the overdose of the Redpill I gave him had turned my guy to a cold hearted monster as far as women are involved that I even started to pity the girl ( even though she deserved the pain).... I'm now the one begging him to give the girl another but he told me he doesn't want her anymore and that he's found another girl who's more loving and loyal.
Thats just it!
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Rickmann:

Seconded, bro grin
KING!
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Redpill666:
I love women too much to associate with MGTOW. It is idiotic however to associate Red Pill with MGTOW
So what exactly is your point
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
What's wrong with this one? did they put a gun to your head? if you don't like the thread skip the fvck out, jeez!

this is why I said that kids shouldn't have access to this forum, you are obviously still a little girl, what the heck are doing here? I hope you are not obsessed with Thegidredpiller?

Smh
She said i'm breaking rule 2 and 3 grin She needs english lessons obviously because she doesn't even understand the simple english in those rules!
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by Caleb91(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
The kind hate that some niggas generate to the female gender still dey shock me
i think nairaland should come up with a way of making us choose the kind of post we would love to see on our timeline

you dey nairaland dey claim alpa male but your belle empty

niggas i will urge u to get busy with your life instead of going around to promote hate and harsh treatment on ladies

THANKS!!!!
AM OUT

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
@milesbillions If you are looking for a relationship, she is NOT the one. If you are looking to fvvck only, you know what to do!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Caleb91:
The kind hate that some niggas generate to the female gender still dey shock me
i think nairaland should come up with a way of making us choose the kind of post we would love to see on our timeline

you dey nairaland dey claim alpa male but your belle empty

niggas i will urge u to get busy with your life instead of going around to promote hate and harsh treatment on ladies

THANKS!!!!
AM OUT
We spread hate No problem!
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by Caleb91(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
We spread hate No problem!
sure bro that what you guys preach about the other gender.......i've been ignoring and not commenting on such post but i cant just hold back todays own

i laugh at niggas who are following your advice e go shock them the way e take shock ERIGGA followers on twitter
nigga was feeding his followers with hate preach abt the other gender but he finally got married to that same gender we all thought he was gona get married to a fellow niggas(redpillar).
but the idiot did otherwise
am not against your preaching but you are now making sound like a war against other gender
THANKS!!!!!
AM OUT
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by SkengRay: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lodge complaint against him for mental harassment. Mehn the audacity of this bitch cheesy CC: Siofra the feminazi grin
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by Smartb0y: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
SkengRay:
Lodge complaint against him for mental harassment. Mehn the audacity of this bitch cheesy
hahaha,the self entitlement is brewing ,well its no surprise i guess
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hintona:

I'll not let you bully me. I'll continue to report him till he gets banned for good.

FYI I'm not a kid.
You are a kid and you act like one

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
SkengRay:
Lodge complaint against him for mental harassment. Mehn the audacity of this bitch cheesy
You can imagine the nonsense?
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Alusiizizi:

But bitches(A.K.A. women) ARE secondary to men. Is that too bitter a pill to swallow?
grin
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Alusiizizi:

But you ARE a kid you stvpid bitch!! Sure you are of capacity to birth a mongrel like yourself, but still a kid, you certainly are.
grin Easy bros
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
hahaha,the self entitlement is brewing ,well its no surprise i guess
The entitlement mentality is disturbing honestly undecided
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You are a kid and you act like one
What do we expect from women in the first place
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by Smartb0y: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The entitlement mentality is disturbing honestly undecided
they know we're ruining their pipe sucking biz. This is like a last frontier for them hahaha
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Caleb91:

sure bro that what you guys preach about the other gender.......i've been ignoring and not commenting on such post but i cant just hold back todays own

i laugh at niggas who are following your advice e go shock them the way e take shock ERIGGA followers on twitter
nigga was feeding his followers with hate preach abt the other gender but he finally got married to that same gender we all thought he was gona get married to a fellow niggas(redpillar).
but the idiot did otherwise
am not against your preaching but you are now making sound like a war against other gender
THANKS!!!!!
AM OUT
I feel you, i swear i really do.
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by infogenius(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Milesbillions:

Good afternoon BOSS.....there is this female colleague of mine, we are both working in the same establishment as corp members, she joined us recently and we are kind of getting acquainted with each other, sometimes she do come to my room, we will talk, laugh and watch movies and she will go. The funny part is that she is in a relationship with another guy, and frankly speaking, I like her very well but one of the rules of redpillers is never to tell a girl directly that you like her to avoid her head swelling up but she knows that I like her but I have not expressed it to her. So what's the best approach to this? Should I open up to her that I like her? I'm a guy that don't too get along with my follow female colleagues but, I just find myself getting myself attracted to her. So how will I know that she is having the same attraction and feelings for me?
Sometimes, we do even hug in open places....all this lovey dovey kind of display of affections.

It purely depends on what you want from her.
But here's one trick u can adopt to know her indication of interest.
You are going to let her chase u and here's what u gonna do. When she's leaving tell her to give you a goodbye kiss and promptly give her a cheek to plant it .
Don't chase her let her chase u

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Have you guys ever thought about this

Women were actually created because of men not the other way round. That is why women bleed every month if they don't see a man to mate.

So men you are the price... Guys pls know your worth.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by Redpill666: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So what exactly is your point

My point?

It is idiotic of people to associate Red Pill with MGTOW, if you are driven by the need to uncover and tell the truth about the Universe, you can use the term Red Pill, but if you are solely driven by the hatred against the female humans based on their flaws, then call it MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way - that is how it is known. You can not be redpill and hate women. Because as a redpiller, you understand the true nature of the matrix and why people behave the way they do.

Stop associating redpill with your reaction to deception by the female humans. You are using the wrong words.

Do you even know what Red Pill is about ?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
tunjijones:
Have you guys ever thought about this

Women were actually created because of men not the other way round. That is why women bleed every month if they don't see a man to mate.

So men you are the price... Guys pls know your worth.
This actually got me thinking..
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
infogenius:

It purely depends on what you want from her.
But here's one trick u can adopt to know her indication of interest.
You are going to let her chase u and here's what u gonna do. When she's leaving tell her to give you a goodbye kiss and promptly give her a cheek to plant it .
Don't chase her let her chase u

grin grin
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by Smartb0y: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin
i wonder what bomb you'll drop tomorrow
Re: MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
i wonder what bomb you'll drop tomorrow
You are going to have to wait like the rest to know!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How True Is These About Igbo Women / Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days / Top 5 Countries That Enjoys $ex The Most (no.5 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.