Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them (3701 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nigerian men are one of the most stupidest creature in the world fooling themselves and suffering is their speciality. When you go to universities in Nigeria 90% of the girls sell their body for marks and money. On the road in most States in Nigeria and most cities in Nigeria 90% of the girls sell their body for money especially at night to different married men.

On top of all of this you see stupid Nigerian men still marrying their women which are prostitutes hardcore prostitutes. In the last 3 years I have seen more than 23 Nigerian men actually marry prostitutes which are sleeping with other men.

Most of the time you find this stupid men and guys which marry Nigerian ladies even their children does not belong to them but because they are coconut head and illiteracy. They will be pulling themselves up and down the place with their wives.

I told one of my guys why do all of these men in Nigeria like prostitute why don't they just travel to another country and marry a good women. The guy told me it is what Nigerian men like I just kept quiet. I can tell you right now 60% of children in Nigeria do not belong to their fathers. Even when the women get married they still call on other men to come and satisfy them and spoil them with financial gifts.

I have not been to any country in the world where the men are so stupid

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Orfankwagh(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mod make this topic no make front page o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Strong87: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
tongue
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Nigerian men are one of the most stupidest creature in the world fooling themselves and suffering is their speciality. When you go to universities in Nigeria 90% of the girls sell their body for marks and money. On the road in most States in Nigeria and most cities in Nigeria 90% of the girls sell their body for money especially at night to different married men.

On top of all of this you see stupid Nigerian men still marrying their women which are prostitutes hardcore prostitutes. In the last 3 years I have seen more than 23 Nigerian men actually marry prostitutes which are sleeping with other men.

Most of the time you find this stupid men and guys which marry Nigerian ladies even their children does not belong to them but because they are coconut head and illiteracy. They will be pulling themselves up and down the place with their wives.

I told one of my guys why do all of these men in Nigeria like prostitute why don't they just travel to another country and marry a good women. The guy told me it is what Nigerian men like I just kept quiet. I can tell you right now 60% of children in Nigeria do not belong to their fathers. Even when the women get married they still call on other men to come and satisfy them and spoil them with financial gifts.

That's true is because of the stupid love we carry for head and most of men we later regret it las Las

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by LikeAking: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Oga na money be the main thing..

U gt?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by advanceDNA: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
When the desired is not available...
The available becomes the desired....

Besides...some of this women dey lie

I am a virgin...my hymen got lost in the market
I wasnt born with hymen....
I have only dated 2 guys...
I am technically a virgin becos i was raped..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Kobojunkiee: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
■ I told one of my guys why do all of these men in Nigeria like prostitute why don't they just travel to another country and marry a good women. The guy told me it is what Nigerian men like I just kept quiet. I can tell you right now 60% of children in Nigeria do not belong to their fathers. Even when the women get married they still call on other men to come and satisfy them and spoil them with financial gifts. I have not been to any country in the world where the men are so stupid
1. Isn't your friend among one of the many Nigerian men having sex with these same girls? Why would you think it makes more sense that they eat their cake and have it too — basically have sex with many of these same girls but end up with girls without a sex record? undecided

Was your friend a virgin at the time of his marriage or what? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Blupen969(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
This your tory no be for me clearly cus na 8 nigerian girls i go marry if them like make their towtow the for ebay or jiji nothing concern me
weda the kids na my own or not i go die leave all of them and them to go die, so op am good...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Isn't your friend among one of the many Nigerian men having sex with these same girls? Why would you think it makes more sense that they eat their cake and have it too — basically have sex with many of these same girls but end up with girls without a sex record? undecided

Was your friend a virgin at the time of his marriage or what? undecided

So you are actually encouraging the women. What my friend was saying that is the situation in the nation with the ladies they like multiple partners.

All of this woman needs to be disciplined they have no family upbringing
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Kobojunkiee: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
■ So you are actually encouraging the women.
■ What my friend was saying that is the situation in the nation with the ladies they like multiple partners
■ All of this woman needs to be disciplined they have no family upbringing
1. Let's be real for Pete's sake. The women are not having sex with themselves for the most part. They are having sex with the very same men whom you are here telling us ought to instead have and marry women who have no sex records. No be juju be that? undecided

2. Can your friend boast of having and marrying just one sex partner himself? undecided

3. So, the upbringing of these boys allows them to have sex as they want while that of the girls should cause them not to want to have sex at all? You dey hear yourself at all? No be the same parents dey raise them all? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by 2aces(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
You will be amazed if I tell you, most of these girls you regard as prostitutes make better wives than the so called virgin mary or mother Theresa.
You see Nigerian men are the wisest species of men you can find on this earth, so when it comes to choice of women, we want our women exposed and experienced to all the world can offer, so when they are domesticated, they dont feel left out in anything happening around them.
Though there are some cases of infidelity here and there, it is not particular to exposed girls alone, even married virgins indulge in it too, it's most times the fault of the man and the kind of hand you give in your marriage or relationship.

If you are a simp and you expect your woman not to cheat on you with an alpha male, you are simply delusional my friend.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by motionarena: 12:27am On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2023
LoL what do you want the men to do na. Prostitutes will have to get married and it's the fate of a simp to wife one.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by loffyloffy: 12:43am On Apr 15, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Who told you that women in other countries are different?

The men in this your narrative are saints abi?

Mature people come into marriage with full acknowledgement of the fact that everyone have a past, and can have a future different from their past with love and commitment

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 15, 2023
In campus, secondary school , young people will want to have sex and this is nothing new. Their hormones are very high, sex drive is very high and they are not home. What to do you expect? They are not prostitute but girls who want to have sex and experience sexually. This is also common worldwide not only Nigeria from age 17 to 26. They are not hoes, just women who want to have sex or experience sex benefits. Some girls are Godly and will wait till marriage

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Aboks(m): 2:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Stupidity begins at home

Clown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Gerrard59(m): 4:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Let's be real for Pete's sake. The women are not having sex with themselves for the most part. They are having sex with the very same men whom you are here telling us ought to instead have and marry women who have no sex records. No be juju be that? undecided

2. Can your friend boast of having and marrying just one sex partner himself? undecided

3. So, the upbringing of these boys allows them to have sex as they want while that of the girls should cause them not to want to have sex at all? You dey hear yourself at all? No be the same parents dey raise them all? undecided

Wouldn't you rather love Kobojunkie? grin

Nigerian men have lost the moral right to lampoon sex workers after all, they are the ones who perpetuate the system. They are the ones paying hooge fees to ensure the legs of these girls are open. The ones who complain are terribly poor. I keep saying it, no well-to-do man in Nigeria bemoans the sexual liberty of these girls. The religious ones do it because their holy books say so. Even then, they still patronise these girls. Right from university days, I knew pastors and top clergymen who had concubines. The character of one even made a girl who was pious when she entered university to be carefree before she left. She stopped going to church till she graduated.

As for marrying foreigners, it's a game of numbers. The vast majority of Nigerians are in Nigeria and will always marry themselves. Even those outside Nigeria still look forward to marrying a Nigerian woman all things being equal. Cultural similarities are major factors. Humans will always gravitate towards their own as they are tribal in nature.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

Wouldn't you rather love Kobojunkie? grin

Nigerian men have lost the moral right to lampoon sex workers after all, they are the ones who perpetuate the system. They are the ones paying hooge fees to ensure the legs of these girls are open. The ones who complain are terribly poor. I keep saying it, no well-to-do man in Nigeria bemoans the sexual liberty of these girls. The religious ones do it because their holy books say so. Even then, they still patronise these girls. Right from university days, I knew pastors and top clergymen who had concubines. The character of one even made a girl who was pious when she entered university to be carefree before she left. She stopped going to church till she graduated.

As for marrying foreigners, it's a game of numbers. The vast majority of Nigerians are in Nigeria and will always marry themselves. Even those outside Nigeria still look forward to marrying a Nigerian woman all things being equal. Cultural similarities are major factors. Humans will always gravitate towards their own as they are tribal in nature.

I am not at home in fact I have properties in three other African countries. But when the married women are beginning to do the same thing it becomes a big problem. Instead of people condemning what is wrong in the nation and try to tackle the economic problem which is causing a lot of this rubbish people like you and justifying the rubbish. I think the problem of Nigeria comes to the Citizens do not know right from wrong.

Nigerian men love foreign women see how they kill themselves for foreign women. Instead of you try to do the correct thing that there are encouraging the young guys to get married to who. Let me inform you one thing if you put a Nigerian woman and even a African woman from another African country most Nigerian guys and Men would prefer the other African women because of the sweetness of the pussy
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:37am On Apr 15, 2023
loffyloffy:

Who told you that women in other countries are different?

The men in this your narrative are saints abi?

Mature people come into marriage with full acknowledgement of the fact that everyone have a past, and can have a future different from their past with love and commitment

Let me explain something to you when you look at African women in general Nigerian women are one of the worst they behave like snakes. Just look at the way Nigerian guys are killing themselves for some African women from other countries. A Nigerian man will leave his wife and children run to another African country and get married to a woman with five children from another man. Because the women cannot perform in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Warl0ck: 6:37am On Apr 15, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Mod make this topic no make front page o!
any mod that does that will definitely loose his job.
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by BigDawsNet: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Sex is everywher..

The issue with Nigerians girls making money from sex is because of the faulty economic crisis... the men struggle to get jobs.. so as woman...

Sex for money sometimes can be easier way to get some cash.. over here it's very rare to see huckup... single lady are having sex everyday.. the only difference is that.. they hav normal job.. so the sex is just for them to relax or cure konji..

If Nigeria stable today... Huckup no go dey again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Kobojunkiee: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
■ I am not at home in fact I have properties in three other African countries. But when the married women are beginning to do the same thing it becomes a big problem.
■ Instead of people condemning what is wrong in the nation and try to tackle the economic problem which is causing a lot of this rubbish people like you and justifying the rubbish. I think the problem of Nigeria comes to the Citizens do not know right from wrong.
Nigerian men love foreign women see how they kill themselves for foreign women. Instead of you try to do the correct thing that there are encouraging the young guys to get married to who. Let me inform you one thing if you put a Nigerian woman and even a African woman from another African country most Nigerian guys and Men would prefer the other African women because of the sweetness of the pussy
1. Start by taking off the blinders so you see the situation as it really is. undecided

The married women and men having sex do not have guns pointed at their heads in this. These are choices made by individuals across both genders and no one gender holds the right to cheat or not. Your Nigeria is a nation of non- saints , both men and women. undecided

2. If you wan tackle economic problem, fo ahead and do that. No mix issues. undecided

3. That one na story because as of the even the last census here, the vast majority of Nigerians in the US are married to fellow Nigerians. Nigerians married to other non-Nigerians, Americans included are in the minority out here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Start by taking off the blinders so you see the situation as it really is. undecided

The married women and men having sex do not have guns pointed at their heads in this. These are choices made by individuals across both genders and no one gender holds the right to cheat or not. Your Nigeria is a nation of non- saints , both men and women. undecided

2. If you wan tackle economic problem, fo ahead and do that. No mix issues. undecided

3. That one na story because as of the even the last census here, the vast majority of Nigerians in the US are married to fellow Nigerians. Nigerians married to other non-Nigerians, Americans included are in the minority out here. undecided

Not entirely true most of those are already married before going to America. Most of the guys and girls brought up by Nigerian Parents in America do not marry Nigerian. John P we always follow donkey no matter the situation but when the donkey get good opportunity you know where to go. When you go abroad America Europe and Canada people don't even look at Nigerian women topless of dating them
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Okere18: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So you are actually encouraging the women. What my friend was saying that is the situation in the nation with the ladies they like multiple partners.

All of this woman needs to be disciplined they have no family upbringing

Who discipline you, no go marry dey find who holy, see if u no marry who you spoil u go marry who another man spoil...u can't get married for now, you r child

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Okere18:

Who discipline you, no go marry dey find who holy, see if u no marry who you spoil u go marry who another man spoil...u can't get married for now, you r child

So what you are telling me you prepare your ladies to be fought by other men and you are happy with it.

It looks I have now become the enemy here for talking what I see
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by BeanmanX(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2023
Most Nigerian women are just useless and bunch of liabilities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by efficiencie(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigerian men should be held accountable for this. Many men have started having sex very early from teenage and have slept with countless women in the name of having fun. Did we think that those women that men slept with will die off? Do you think that those women will magically become sexually pure woman over time? These women will be secretive about their past and eventually become the wives of other men. This is the case in countries where the society glamorizes and justifies sex before marriage.
Even as we speak, you will hear some Nigerian men say it is okay for a woman to have slept with maybe 2 or 3 guys before marriage forgetting that those 2 or 3 guys can still have access to their woman. We have demonized virginity so much that virginity is now like a bad thing and here we are complaining about paternity fraud. Both men and women in this country are complicit. If you have pounded several women before marriage you will eventually marry a lady that several men have pounded, what goes around comes around. It doesn't matter which country you run to.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
BeanmanX:
Most Nigerian women are just useless and bunch of liabilities.
some of them will be married and they want another man to take care of their entire family. Opening their legs very wine for the other man and their husbands are just like sticks
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
efficiencie:

Nigerian men should be held accountable for this. Many men have started having sex very early from teenage and have slept with countless women in the name of having fun. Did we think that those women that men slept with will die off? Do you think that those women will magically become sexually pure woman over time? These women will be secretive about their past and eventually become the wives of other men. This is the case in countries where the society glamorizes and justifies sex before marriage.
Even as we speak, you will hear some Nigerian men say it is okay for a woman to have slept with maybe 2 or 3 guys before marriage forgetting that those 2 or 3 guys can still have access to their woman. We have demonized virginity so much that virginity is now like a bad thing and here we are complaining about paternity fraud. Both men and women in this country are complicit. If you have pounded several women before marriage you will eventually marry a lady that several men have pounded, what goes around comes around. It doesn't matter which country you run to.

The women in Nigeria are no more submissive to their men they have become wild and untamed. Also they are experts in pretending. But when married women are doing it it becomes too much . It is all about greed where the women are actually selling the person which married them out. You have a girl and a boy friend and she is telling the boyfriend she is doing it to survive and the boyfriend don't accept it

To make matters even worse no lady in the country wants to struggle anymore also Nigerian ladies and Braun do not even like to work there just like opening and closing.

You see the women will be insulting their husbands and boyfriends stabbing them in the back in Nigeria and praising one small Guy which gives then if you naira
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Okere18: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So what you are telling me you prepare your ladies to be fought by other men and you are happy with it.

It looks I have now become the enemy here for talking what I see

You said as though men as innocent, you think only women do it or just the culture favours men...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Okere18:

You said as though men as innocent, you think only women do it or just the culture favours men...

In Nigeria situation the men are more innocent than the women. There is no honesty which Nigerian women as long as you show them the money they let is wide opened
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by onumadu: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
OP is a kid. lol
His arguments are infantile and simplistic.
I can say so because I married a virgin and all my kids are mine. cool
But, before I married a virgin I dated A LOT, and have A LOT of experience with women.
Let me tell you, every man has his PERSONAL set of priorities.
Some men's priorities is that their wives are only "climbed" by them alone, like the OP. She may even be Jezebel or useless otherwise, it doesn't matter as long as only he climbs her.
Other men may prefer women of substance -a woman who can get things done; type of women that can become CEO's, ministers, governors, etc. Those types of women are NEVER virgins. Go and check! cheesy
Other men still prefer .... whatever.
The point is that TO EACH HIS OWN.
For the OP to come here to insult all Nigerian men from his NARROW perspective, is unacceptable.
And, did the OP just advice Nigerian men to travel outside to marry better women? Hahahahahahahaha!
Which men (anywhere in the world) travel more than IGBO men?
And why do Igbo men ALWAYS go back home to marry Igbo women regardless of how long or have far they've lived outside Nigeria?
Go and ask them.
My father (on the issue of marrying women from suspect cultures ) summarized it this way: "A Hamster may look better and cute, but in the end, it is still a rat!"
OP travel and see! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2023
onumadu:
OP is a kid. lol
His arguments are infantile and simplistic.
I can say so because I married a virgin and all my kids are mine. cool
But, before I married a virgin I dated A LOT, and have A LOT of experience with women.
Let me tell you, every man has his PERSONAL set of priorities.
Some men's priorities is that their wives are only "climbed" by them alone, like the OP. She may even be Jezebel or useless otherwise, it doesn't matter as long as only he climbs her.
Other men may prefer women of substance -a woman who can get things done; type of women that can become CEO's, ministers, governors, etc. Those types of women are NEVER virgins. Go and check! cheesy
Other men still prefer .... whatever.
The point is that TO EACH HIS OWN.
For the OP to come here to insult all Nigerian men from his NARROW perspective, is unacceptable.
And, did the OP just advice Nigerian men to travel outside to marry better women? Hahahahahahahaha!
Which men (anywhere in the world) travel more than IGBO men?
And why do Igbo men ALWAYS go back home to marry Igbo women regardless of how long or have far they've lived outside Nigeria?
Go and ask them.
My father (on the issue of marrying women from suspect cultures ) summarized it this way: "A Hamster may look better and cute, but in the end, it is still a rat!"
OP travel and see! cheesy

Let me tell you something go and see if guys killing themselves for women from South Africa Ghana Zimbabwe Botswana Namibia Lesotho Swaziland I have been to 17 African countries. Let me inform you something in Nigerian man will leave his wife in Nigeria run to another African country and marry a woman with two children from another man. I have been to 12 countries outside Africa you see Nigerian men killing themselves like dogs for forehead women because the pussy is better

It's so some men prefer their woman to be high up and sleeping around. Losing virginity as a measure is total foolishness people change over time. A lot of girls these days go for things which make them look like virgins once you put your penis in blood comes out and a lot of Nigerian men are fooled by this. I remember one of the DNA test and blood transfusion when the guy was say the lady was a virgin only to find out the child was not his. On confronting his wife about it she said she went to the doctor and did it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do October Rush Mean? / Love Washing My Girl's Pant* (+18 True Story) / Could Love Be Really This Blind? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.