Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck (73597 Views)

What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by duchess854: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
I advise you to get "Maureen cream" it works like magic. If you use one day, you will see effect the following day. Go to pharmacy and ask of Maureen cream
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tycoon3(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kylekent59:
When was the last time you deworm yourself?
I can't even remember oo, I will do that as well
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Pnwokonna80: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
princewarri1985:
You don go fu*ck bad toto without condom, chai! Buy Augumentin antibiotics take it with blood tonic, if you like go back to all those ashawo raw without condom again after this one don go and na okrikportor and kparikpata them go give you this time, what many people dont know is that they can still contact infection from prostitute even with the use of condom please you guys should stay away from these harlots because it's not worth the risk,
Oga that's not sexually transmitted disease
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by BlackHummer(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sugar97:

Huh...this had nothing to do with bathing na

I was just trolling o, and you people were taking me seriously undecided
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by blackslayer: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
bros
But op mention chronic itching among one of the symptoms

Is there itching in vitiligo? I don't think so

Good point!
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by dingbang(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
SirMichael1:

This boy, where have you been and how have you been escaping bandit/bokoharam in Niger state?
your original moniker name please?
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tycoon3(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Coldplay007:
Did you take the Vaccine?
One of my friends had a similar reaction after taking the Vaccine.
Not yet
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by OKOATA(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bros the truth is that you should treat the water you are using at home. Did me and my siblings sometimes until we treated our water. Your water is the cause bro.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by wwwihy: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use endix G ...it will clear
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by nedzuby: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Doctors in the house help. It's inching and scratching when there is heat

Remembered seeing this on my body in 1994, somebody advised I use break fluid oil as cream. The whole thing cleared and up till now I have not seen any trace of it.

One thing I can’t remembered is if I took any drug
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by aydought: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
I had it sometimes and it kept coming back all over my back. I started using Folic Acid, and then later blood tonic. This worked like magic. Give it a trial and they are cheap to buy

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Emma1Oj(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
mysticgal:

It’s normal , or try military hospital ojo, they may have a consultant on Wednesday. You sha have to go early
pls let him stick to general hospital. Those guys are clever.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by nedzuby: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
VillageHead:
Hydraulic

It cures such fungi

It worked perfectly well for me when I had this in 1994. For those who don’t know it is also called break fluid
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by InvertedHammer: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Raymond0008:
Apply brake oil, just ask anyone for brake oil. There will be changes before next weekend.
/
I think Brake oil contains sulphur. That's why.

@ Tycoon3:

That's eczema (specifically atopic dermatitis/seborrheic eczema)
Buy Nixoderm ointment (the tube) only and use on the affected areas. It will take about a month to clear. There is no quick fix.

Don't use hydrocortisone cream/ointment!
/

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by ugotaya: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Clean all affected areas with Dettol disinfectant and apply Hydrocortisone cream or ointment . please note that you can only use the cream for 2 weeks consecutively then discontinue usage or reduced to once or twice per week. good luck
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by nedzuby: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool DIS IS TOO EASY CUS I HVE BEEN THRU IT B4. JUST APPLY HYDRAULIC ON IT. E NO GO REACH TOO WEEKS EVERYTHING GO COMORT..

And you will like the texture of your skin

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by clevybrown(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use hydrualic fluide... It will do the magic
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Olubee22(f): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Don't just see any doctor, go to a dermatologist.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by alaminjoda(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use Dermatol
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by MrHandsome2013: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

Very simple.
Just buy me a laptop once it work.
Get 10 lime orange,
Cut the like orange and put the juice in a container.
Mix it with black soap and native chalk.
Preserve it in that container.
Scrape the affect area with a razor and rub the mixture consistently for 1 week.
Come back and thank me.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Gabe427: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same
after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

I had one to for like 6 months fungal infection does not just spring up ......before taking any heavy medication. Worry about your hygine
Wash your towel and bathing sponge especially during the raining season and allow to dry very well before use
Check the water you use to bath and also the soap
If your area is humid check your bed sheet after sleeping and you sweat on it change it wash them the way you wash your underwears. Same goes for pillow case face towels handkerchief.
You can even do this at the early stages to stop it ... Buy seeing yours is a full blown infection Abeg get "sudocrem" after bathing I do so before going to bed at nnight and scrubbing my face with a sponge cause it has this whitish appearance after application .

Try the hygine tips and the sudocrem. Before taking any heavy antifungal creams because that shii kicks the liver and have high restinace if not prescribed well and you'll have to switch to a higher grade.... So level the ground before going for antifungal.
Peace

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Betelito: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

I did a little research from google and got these info for you. Pls read to get insight of what the issue could be. It’s best to see a dermatologist to confirm this as well. I wish you good recovery, bro.

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by KingDash: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
schoolboymatt:
post your pix abeg I wan sharpaly check sumtin grin
why
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Dipwater(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
I have had something similar before when I slept over at a friend's house .mine was at my back but I got rid of it by applying hydraulic oil.buy original hydraulic oil (too many fake products out there on the street)

It will clear in a week and few days time.trust me it works like magic.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Avive: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Please I need solution to this ASAP
Try Ketoconazole by hovid the tablets are a little expensive but it worked wonders for me when I was in Nigeria. By the way na Nigeria weather dey cause all this nonsense, as soon as abroad weather hit me my skin clear shap shap.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by medokills(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
May u be ajebo that made you think it a big issue. Oga just apply brake oil. It will disappear within one week if you use it consistently.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Greatness02: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mine was worse when I was In Naija, it cleared when I reach UK…limit alcohol., sugary goods and snacks,eat healthy, drink moringa tea… use tetmosol soap…
These worked for me… no tablet worked
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by medokills(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
In case you can't use brake oil, get sabresten cream. Don't let the pharmacist give you another brand, insist on this particular one. It is very effective anti fungal cream compare to others
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by ceevee2003: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Timoleon:
Use hypo
which kain advice be this?
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by JaskanFactor: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sometimes getting good quality soap and work-in that soap and water, not just soap , but with water to get lather.
Do it for face and neck, then leave the soap there for few hours.

After washing off the soap, use after shave in cotton wool to clean the area.

This has fixed fungal infection for me before.

And do not use oily cream on affected area , sometimes its the moisturising creams that cause this problem.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by SonofGod231: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
This thing na one of those stubborn eczema.
Leave all those antifungal creams go use hydraulic oil continually.Peel the skin surface small then apply the hydraulic..You will begin to see difference. Na the fastest Sure way me know or you enter fasting and prayer to cast out this type of eczema.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by sexy74(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

Look for alovera plant and use the liquid rub it in the affected area and let it remain for about 30 minutes before taking your bath morning and night .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.