Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck (73419 Views)

What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by IRALIFE(f): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Doctors in the house help. It's inching and scratching when there is heat

From past experience and advise from a Nurse, fungi infections are treated both topically ( cream) and internally ( medication) at the same time. When the medication brings it out, the topical application clears it from the skin so the healing is complete. Let a doctor prescribe both or see a pharmacist.

Also, wash your clothes and bedsheets with hot water to kill it off too. For this, I'll advice you change your bedsheets and pillowcase daily and wash with hot water. Try not to wear a cloth more than once before you wash. This must be going on simultaneously with the other treatment.

Within a short time, your skin should be back to normal by God's grace.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by SURElee(f): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Please I need a solution to this ASAP

Somebody has suggested applying brake oil on it. You are still hammering on dermatologist.

Try brake oil first na
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by ibinaboonline: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
You have tried Funbact. But you haven't tried Sulfur Ointment. Don't forget to look me up to thank me later.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by VlamesIffect(f): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Don't self prescribe medicine for yourself. This is not headache or malaria. Visit a skin care demartologist they'll use their experience to guide you. And if the Money is too much. Tell them which ones you can afford & will also be effective at same time.

Don't follow any st.u.pid drink blood tonic or buy so so & so cream.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Pinky98: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Change ur sponge,towel and use medicated soap
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by dingbang(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
SirMichael1:
Drop this silly joke aside, boy. I am even before your moniker got into NL's database.
too much pride..i dont know you.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by vinzita1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
See, my guy, no give your wahala-
Just get brake oil from car owners,
Apply it morning and night after cleaning the surface.
You will see the lord is good.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by kuntakinte01: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=tycoon3 post=106751765]Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Get ketokonazole, dexamethasone, white vitamin c,and Tripple action cream.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by JONSYN7154: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

take nizoral tablets. One tablet a day for 6 days. Get the cream too to rub on it.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by shosky1794: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
This thing showed me shege for 10goodyears.
Tinea versicolor is a stubborn fungi.

Note- it's not eczema

Yeah that's the correct name and Nizoral or Ketoconazole 2% based cream will clear it in 2 weeks. While using the cream, the guy should also take the ketoconazole drugs too. Everything shouldn't be up to 5K and in 2 weeks his skin will be back to normal
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by mohims(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
KingDash:
bros that thing na eczema
It is not eczema. It is called tinea versicolor
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by NightFood: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
this one na dermatologist things o
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Dotmanmcdon(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Praktikals:

The thing showed me shege for over 10 years. Applying brake/clutch oil will provide a temporary solution but the medicine attached cured it. You must use it with blood tonic. I stopped using it after taking 2 tablets
This drug almost killed me, it very powerful but it very effective.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by xenten: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

Sebamed Soaps, body wash and creams are good solution.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Shola1992: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use brake oil ...
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by emmalux2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use Tydineal cream for two weeks
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by emmalux2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] use Tydineal cream [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Ifyzidane: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dermatol will do d magic for u, just go and buy it.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by SirMichael1: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
dingbang:
too much pride..i dont know you.
Lol. Dindbat!
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by alleazardous(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
ibinaboonline:
You have tried Funbact. But you haven't tried Sulfur Ointment. Don't forget to look me up to thank me later.
this works faster than bullets
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by alleazardous(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use fluconazole or ketoconzole 100mg morning and night then use sulphur oitment to rub it. Take your bath at least twice Daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by enonche85(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

I have been to the general hospital but the crowd is much and couldn't do anything for the day

Then go to a private hospital. If you are in Abuja go to Cedarcrest, ask of Dr. Mrs Ogedegbe.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Cujo007: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
That's a very ignorant advice! A testament to the profound illiteracy plaguing this country.
Raymond0008:
Apply brake oil, just ask anyone for brake oil. There will be changes before next weekend.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by DanDextrous(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use Dermatol
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Cujo007: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
It's worrisome and troubling the way people who have no knowledge whatsoever of medicine and their pharmacological effects try "prescribing" solutions to a medical problem. The options I've seen here is at best, hilarious and at worst, criminal! I also blame someone who would have a medical problem and think this is the best medium to find the solution. The simple advice is "Go see a medical doctor". I stress on "medical" because in Nigeria, everyone wants to claim Dr. I know what your ailment is, however your detailed history can not be ascertained just from a pic. Go see a doctor, interact with him/her, tell all that you have used and how you used them and I'm sure a solution that's tailored for you will be given. Ignore the useless advices of; brake fluid, white vitamin C, 2 tablets of ni oral, engine oil, shea butter etc. All crap! By discussing with a qualified doctor, you will find that it's not just about treating this ailment, but also about how to prevent further occurrences. Good luck.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by vince96w2(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Raymond0008:
Apply brake oil, just ask anyone for brake oil. There will be changes before next weekend.
him face na break, why break oil? lipsrsealed
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Raymond0008(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Cujo007:
That's a very ignorant advice! A testament to the profound illiteracy plaguing this country.
Carry your yeye head commot here, That’s the solution
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Adalasy: 12:12am On Oct 18, 2021
tycoon3:

Sorry I am just seeing this post. I am a certified alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and I can easily help you get rid of this.

I have the herbal Oil for it and guaranteed to cure it and give you back your beautiful skin.

Send me an email adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by HajiaNotu: 12:35am On Oct 18, 2021
OP, I hope you can see this..

Don't use Itraconazole and ketoconazole together ooo...

I will advise you get Terbinafine tablets and cream (branded)..
Observe personal hygeine...
Put Dettol in your bathing water...
If possible Fumigate your room..
Change your bedspread regularly.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Praktikals(m): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2021
Dotmanmcdon:

This drug almost killed me, it very powerful but it very effective.
Yes. I started having serious headaches, so i stopped after just 2 tablets
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Slynation(m): 12:48am On Oct 18, 2021
tycoon3:

Ahh...I once had this infection in the year 2010, it started just like a joke on my left hand, and within a week, it was all over my body apart from my face, I started wearing only long sleeves and turtle neck clothes, people started avoiding me apart from my mom (Nothing like family shaah) I tried every cream I could lay my hands on but all to no avail, hospitals was just busy collecting my money in the name of prescribing drugs and running tests and all that...!!

See ehh, there is nothing like going local/herbal, what cured me was a friend of mine offered to get me a cream from all this Fulani women after using the cream, within 2days everything disappeared like magic...
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by NubaVertigo(m): 1:14am On Oct 18, 2021
tycoon3:

Eat plenty of garlic. It will make you smell really bad so there are side effects. Also ginger

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.