Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style (61278 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Keals: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Under the right circumstance, everyone's wife, girlfriend, sister is a giver.

I know someone who went to visit her school mate (male) but ended up getting pregnant for his younger brother. How do you explain that?
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Keals:

I know someone who went to visit her school mate (male) but ended up getting pregnant for his younger brother. How do you explain that?

I don't understand you. Did you mean to quote someone else?
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by CSTR2: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
I scroll through and no single female comment.

Dem just dey look these simps on nairaland bragging on their behalf and yimu.

When most of them already masturbatee to boma's picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Keals: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

I don't understand you. Did you mean to quote someone else?

Nope!
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Pinkyposh(f): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
What is even interesting about this one
Abi nah cruise e dey catch
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by debbydams(f): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Tega is seriously trying to shed his weight, but this guy no gree... It's the only way for him too survive or remain relevant ... U think every girlfriend and wife is like tega...
Stupid child
no mind the mumu

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Miller232: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Be like this idiot no know Wetin dem dey call thunderbolt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U go just die like chicken wey get flu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by JOemmy(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
The fly that refuses to take instructions always ends up in the grave this guy doesn't even know the spiritual implications of sleeping with a married woman. He might not even live to explain himself the next time he tries such nonsense with another man's wife.

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
CSTR2:
I scroll through and no single female comment.

Dem just dey look these simps on nairaland bragging on their behalf and yimu.

When most of them already masturbatee to boma's picture.
That’s not true...I wasn’t going to comment on this thread as I already enjoyed the fact that some male nairalanders are still able to defend ladies, this shows they know that not all ladies are that stupid enough to cheat on their partners.

The Boma of a guy is just consoling himself from the backlash he is getting from Nigerians. I don’t expect anyone to take his posts serious.
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Someone is deceiving this one that he is sexy... Nor be him fault.
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by uchdavinci: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Senseless mumu seeking relevance.
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by huntinghunter(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Fucking retard...you think everyone is promiscuous like you
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by NoFucksToGive: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Boma thinks, he's catching cruise right? Until he ends up like Reuben in the bible. Jacob cursed Reuben because he slept with his wife. The children of Israel would go to war and only the sons of Reuben will be killed... Who mentions the tribe of Reuben? His blessings and rights as the 1st son of Jacob were enjoyed by the sons of Joseph. Reuben became few and never excelled until Moses reversed that curse.
Boma ,Your Destruction is Near

Very deep

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by NoFucksToGive: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one thinks all women are tega

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Fridaya30: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one just Dey try Dey relevant. Dem nodey force trend bros.

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin ; grin the road to damnation is always smooth
Antoeni:
Big Brother Naija star, Boma Akpore, has taken to his social media page to advise men to hide their females from him.

The self-proclaimed Okro president made the declaration when he stepped out to the streets on Thurday.

"Hide your wives, girlfriends, sisters and even your grandma’s. Everything that needs to be hidden."

The PRESIDENT is out hide whatever needs to be hidden Ooo, to avoid stories that touch the .

I AM WHATEVER YOU SAY I AM, IF I WASN’T THEN WHY WOULD I SAY I AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDTWVHYygdk

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/hide-your-wives-and-girlfriends-bbns-boma-warns-men/

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by AfonjaConehead: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mumu
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by salvation77177: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Boma, you are playing with fire. And if care is not taken, you may soon be burnt beyond repairs.
My advice to you is to take your eyes off other people's wives otherwise you wouldn't survive the wound.
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Pweetyccee(f): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mtcheeeew
What so special about this guy sef undecided undecided Mtcheeeew
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Aboks(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
who be dis ass-hole
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by blaise26abj(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

That’s not true...I wasn’t going to comment on this thread as I already enjoyed the fact that some male nairalanders are still able to defend ladies, this shows they know that not all ladies are that stupid enough to cheat on their partners.

The Boma of a guy is just consoling himself from the backlash he is getting from Nigerians. I don’t expect anyone to take his posts serious.

He is setting himself up and he thinks he is just catching cruise . There are a lot of crazy , vindictive men and women out there. It is easy to get away with violence/murder in this country and nothing inspires violence/murder more than scorned lovers/husbands/wives . Even if he plans to sleep with married women , he shouldn’t announce it like this .
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Keals:

Nope!

Then are we not saying the same thing?
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Tega is seriously trying to shed his weight, but this guy no gree... It's the only way for him too survive or remain relevant ... U think every girlfriend and wife is like tega...
Stupid child
who is Tega?

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by tnerro1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tell us which style you take handle the olosho tega grin
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Divoc19(f): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
For a thick skin, he is trying smiley
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by merits(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Big Brother Naija star, Boma Akpore, has taken to his social media page to advise men to hide their females from him.

The self-proclaimed Okro president made the declaration when he stepped out to the streets on Thurday.

"Hide your wives, girlfriends, sisters and even your grandma’s. Everything that needs to be hidden."

The PRESIDENT is out hide whatever needs to be hidden Ooo, to avoid stories that touch the .

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/hide-your-wives-and-girlfriends-bbns-boma-warns-men/
and this grown man is an actor ooo.
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
See as e be like danfo driver.
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Pikin wey say if he grow up na pigeons head he go dey chop.the pigeons head would not allow grow.money you no win ,watin make white money do o
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Truvelisback(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Make una free the guy joor! Una just dey blame Adam, una no blame the Eve wey tempt am with apple.

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Tomahawk99(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
This guy na complete idiot.
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by wink2015(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:

He got to develop himself and get the top brands to pursue him.

I wish him the best of Luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.