Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style (61120 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Kobicove(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
These days people will say anything just to get attention undecided
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Samcent: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Namdeenero:
Such a disgusting statement coming from a self-acclaimed celebrity embarassed
Very disgusting indeed!

I pity Tega's husband, because this Boma's statement, is like an indirect insult to him.

May we not bring public shame to our wives or husbands.

4 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
wahala no dey finish� pls I'm seriously hungry, please if anyone can help me with any amount to feed, 24263 77955 Zenith. fone no. zero eight one, zero zero nine one two eight five nine. thank you and God bless �
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by wevy(f): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol... man's a joker
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Ofadaman(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
He's not joking,
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Hallabee1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Aje...

so you fit control that stick under you, if you move to my sister.....na 2 by 2 i go dash you for head
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Hallabee1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
LIGHTLOVERSGRAM:
wahala no dey finish� pls I'm seriously hungry, please if anyone can help me with any amount to feed, 24263 77955 Zenith. fone no. zero eight one, zero zero nine one two eight five nine. thank you and God bless �

Aje....

na evertime you dey hungry nii....

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
E be like say death dey invite you. Oh you think every man will b dat docile and silly like Tega bullshit weaklink dat called himself a man

U wan kpeme I think. Do you everybody chop your stupid behaviour bah

You go jam truck soon no worry, shey u still dey step out with style bah? u go soon step out with one eye and damage legs.

Nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by WaffenSS(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Phantasm: the delusion of a disordered mind.
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Boma needs to be castrated .
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by LoveJesus87(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
One thing is certain,and that's if he mean am,he go do am... kukuma we know say ordinary six packs dey thrill our NIGERIAN women head dey turn like ceiling fan wey get fault lipsrsealed
it's either you are very funny or very naive. Very. The specimen he used (tega or whatever Dem call am) is not to be used as a yardstick. That one is a loose cannon and anybody can have their way with a loose low-virture woman like that. That doesn't mean you can be so naively stupid to come out and brag you can sleep any woman. E be like you never see or jam women of virtue before at all.

His comments, All the more buttresses the fact that, that show is a useless show that is not worthy of the attention of an average homo sapiens. Maybe an homo habilis but definitely not an human being

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by RPG2020(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Still person wife Mama sister go still fall for it nor be women matter again make una forget

If wife can lay down for gateman when oga travel then it's finished shocked

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Akinsete19(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Tega is seriously trying to shed his weight, but this guy no gree... It's the only way for him too survive or remain relevant ... U think every girlfriend and wife is like tega...
Stupid child
I saw this quote on Facebook. Did you copy it from there?

2 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Doctortyre: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
I'm going to hide my female dogs only ... grin

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Lol. No difference between werey hair and this hairstyle. Can someone spot the difference for me plsss?
only be say him own get class e dey mingle with celebrity
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Dpundict: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Boma thinks, he's catching cruise right? Until he ends up like[b]Reuben[/b] in the bible. Jacob cursed Reuben because he slept with his wife. The children of Israel would go to war and only the sons of Reuben will be killed... Who mentions the tribe of Reuben? His blessings and rights as the 1st son of Jacob were enjoyed by the sons of Joseph. Reuben became few and never excelled until Moses reversed that curse.
Boma ,Your Destruction is Near
Why did you call my name na!! I no dey do people wife na. That Reuben done die since, na me dey here now o grin

2 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Blackdisciple(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lolz , now someone is digging his grave by himself....

So he thinks after he slept with Tega and the mumu tega's husband shun him , he was even sitting together with tega's husband and some other guys and he thinks another man will take it ..! bro you lie ...
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by 2braithe: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Boma lack common sense

But Why be say na pesin wife Dey enter your eyes?!

With that his hair like scrubbing brush.

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Kajaard: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one thinks being called a GIGOLO is something of pride. What an irritant.

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Myhusband(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Naijanascam:
That means it's your calling grin grin
But don't let that thing in-between your legs to get you into mess

you be werey with this meme grin
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by izubext007: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tega really spoil this guy mind set by being so cheap to him.
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
This niggaman dey yarn okpata. You think everyone's girlfriend or wify is a giver like Tega

Under the right circumstance, everyone's wife, girlfriend, sister is a giver.

4 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Hassanmaye(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Tega is seriously trying to shed his weight, but this guy no gree... It's the only way for him too survive or remain relevant ... U think every girlfriend and wife is like tega...
Stupid child
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Michaelota: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Such an idiot, look at what is pouring out of that his gutter mouth, what is the black monkey � feeling like?
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Bigchristo: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Big Brother Naija star, Boma Akpore, has taken to his social media page to advise men to hide their females from him.

The self-proclaimed Okro president made the declaration when he stepped out to the streets on Thurday.

"Hide your wives, girlfriends, sisters and even your grandma’s. Everything that needs to be hidden."

The PRESIDENT is out hide whatever needs to be hidden Ooo, to avoid stories that touch the .

I AM WHATEVER YOU SAY I AM, IF I WASN’T THEN WHY WOULD I SAY I AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDTWVHYygdk

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/hide-your-wives-and-girlfriends-bbns-boma-warns-men/
Be there talking anyhow,so you’re always out for peoples wife abi? Hide your chest make bullet nor go hit you die,there’s consequences for going after peoples wives.

2 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Tomek09(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Rubbish talk. Naija ladies wey go ignore ur stupid advances plenty. U think say every girl na Tega wey you eat her smelling pussy. Stupid fool
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by AfroKnight: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
There is no good way to spin it. Don’t make out with married women and you certainly should not brag about it.

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Keals: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iamicekid:
I see a lot of people accusing him of taking another man wife, unna no dey think ni, first she didn’t rape her, they had a conversation and the girl agree so how is this a problem, they both agreed, if u dey hide your wife or girlfriend cause of him that means you guys shouldn’t be together, cause if he toast her and she agrees then that’s not the mans problem

Like Roy C said in his song: a man can't go no further than a woman let him. If you find a man in your house, don't blame the man.

2 Likes

Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by danielblessing(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Beware of this unrepentant man.. Righteousness89 knows better.
Re: Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style by Alldew: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
I kuku off cap for ladies that trip for guys that their face strong like criminals.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos / Honor Blackman Dies At 94 / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.