Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Cooking Gas Alternative - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cooking Gas Alternative (442 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. / Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Alternative by ImaBruno: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2021
COOKING GAS ALTERNATIVE���

I bring you good news,�� *an alternative to butane cooking gas* as the price of cooking gas is on the high side by the day.

*MODERN CHARCOAL STOVE*

Hey! Don't be afraid, it *doesn't blacken the back of your pot*, that's why we call it *LOCAL GAS*

Secondly, it helps you save your gas or save the money for gas because N 50 charcoal will serve you more than a day.

As you can agree with me, price of gas is getting high by the day, it's 10k at some places now.

Hurry and get one charcoal stove for your self now and buy for your friends, family and loved ones.

It's just N12,000 plus free delivery nationwide for early birds.

Re: Cooking Gas Alternative by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2021
What's your contact and how soon can it be delivered?
Also, is payment on delivery available?
Re: Cooking Gas Alternative by ImaBruno: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Horlayhemy:
What's your contact and how soon can it be delivered?
Also, is payment on delivemry available?

Watsap me on 08032594418

The duration of delivery depends on your location

(1) (Reply)

Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done To You / 7 Days Quite Notice I Received. Please I Need Help. / UI Lecturer Drags Her Professor Husband To Court Over Unpaid Children’s School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.