Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Self Employed People Should Pay Task, Because They Make Alot Of Money - Hon. Fak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Self Employed People Should Pay Task, Because They Make Alot Of Money - Hon. Fak (312 Views)

BBNaija's Boma: "Buhari Should Pay Me Salary For Keeping Jobless Nigerians Busy" / Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" / Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Employed People Should Pay Task, Because They Make Alot Of Money - Hon. Fak by Dahnny: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2021
Fakeye Olufemi, a member of the house of representatives, says owners of small and medium-sized enterprises, including carpenters and taxi drivers, should be made to pay tax.

Olufemi, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), representing Boluwaduro/Ifedayo/Ila federal constituency of Osun state, spoke on the floor of the house on Wednesday.

https://chiisstarlight.com/self-employed-people-should-pay-task-because-they-make-alot-of-money-hon-fakeye/
Re: Self Employed People Should Pay Task, Because They Make Alot Of Money - Hon. Fak by habsydiamond(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Atimes when I hear this people talk it surprises me.. U want to collect taxes without any provision for good infrastructural development... No good roads, electricity that the self employed will enjoy for the tax they will be paying for. At the end of the day a snake with a Belle or a monkey with a fat tail will end up running away with the funds.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know Abt Gulder Ultimate Search 12, Hw To Watch It, Viewing Time / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-boyfriend, Prince Kpokpogri Allegedly Arrested And Detained By / How Staying Off Social Media Saved A Woman's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.