Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video (43156 Views)

Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
BEAUTIFUL SCENES.

Nigeria is beautiful mehn!

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by GABRIEL6036: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Not bad for a nigga well fed grin
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by basty: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Normal overhype

Why is it that everything about lagos is over hyped

Because you are not from Lagos where it is happening.

They don't see anything good. Lagos is not AfganEASTERN.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Kingcalls: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
xtremeTall:
Fine location.
How much be thier gate entry?

Nothing like gate entry... just go in with ur cash .... its run by whites....

1 Like

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Ruhamah23(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Name of beach
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Hellobitchymods: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Fake news
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Hallabee1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Terrier99:

The day you comot your mud house for Bini enter where people dey flex for Lagos, you will curse your father for putting you in Bini.
Aje....

help me tell am to come to Lagos oooo, i will host him

8 Likes

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Moist beach club is really nice bt I’m not a beach fan sadly.
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sounds like visiting the most beautiful BITCH in Lagos. grin

(Sighs) Me and my dirty mind... Smh. smiley

Nice one, bro. cool
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by babyfaceafrica: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
pocohantas:
Moist beach, Oniru.

It is really cool, right inside Oniru Beach. Ligali Ayorinde St, VI- the street behind Yesufu Abiodun Way (Four Point By Sheraton).

While Oniru main beach is playing “I am cumming. Are you cumming?”, Moist would be playing something serene.

So those cross-bag and ES 350 boys do not like entering Moist Beach. You’ll also see babes in bikini there. wink

Entry is free, but you have to buy something. Not cheap, but I won’t call it expensive.

Landmark should be the “most beautiful” if you ask me.
Why do you think so? Never been there before, what are there major attractions?
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Afamed: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Normal overhype

Below average looking beach
This should not have come from Edo boy

10 Likes

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by BSsniffer: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
I've noticed that nigerians love and see coastal areas as an advantage. Something that still shocks me till date.
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Davash222(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Paperbag:
Nice Beach ,hope they maintain it...

Bwt : Eleguchi is the worst beach in the world ..
I can still remember the day i took a friend there ,we had only origin beer cause i needed to put her through on some I.T stuffs ,

Long story , my bill was 17k ( they charged for the dirty plastic chair we sat , charged for using the loo in the bar , service charge, overpriced drinks and aside this we already paid 4k as gate fee making 21k )

For like a month i kept moaning in pains cry cry
Just two bottle of beer oooh

Some delta creeks are better off
You were magaed.

They always do that when they sensed you're with a babe and forming posh.

Try and learn basic Yoruba language or slangs, it will help you alot in scenarios like this.

4 Likes

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Spherical77(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Normal overhype

The money one LG generate in Lagos alone, most state as a whole no fit generate am.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
travelwaka:
I visited the most beautiful beach in Nigeria. The management of this beach have proven that they have everything it takes compete with top beaches around the world. They are always innovating and adding something new.

What are you thoughts on this? Check out the Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHwO3NI6cc4

which beach is in Lagos that have clear BLUE WATER?? PHOTOSHOP!
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by huntinghunter(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
He said Moist beach inside Oniru beach, Lagos.

banom:
And you couldn't mention the name of the beach and where it's located in Lagos
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by donhackaz: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Terrier99:

The day you comot your mud house for Bini enter where people dey flex for Lagos, you will curse your father for putting you in Bini.

Obaseki your Governor na houseboy for Lagos.

Comrade why? grin grin
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Paperbag(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Davash222:

You were magaed.

They always do that when they sensed you're with a babe and forming posh.

Try and learn basic Yoruba language or slangs, it will help you alot in scenarios like this.

I swr , i even sensed it ...
I started to para but the babe was scared and offered to pay ( i just weak )

And the table n chair bill where actually written on the menu thou but did not care to go tru it ( i could not argue again )
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Preciousppearl(f): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Paperbag:
Nice Beach ,hope they maintain it...

Bwt : Eleguchi is the worst beach in the world ..
I can still remember the day i took a friend there ,we had only origin beer cause i needed to put her through on some I.T stuffs ,

Long story , my bill was 17k ( they charged for the dirty plastic chair we sat , charged for using the loo in the bar , service charge, overpriced drinks and aside this we already paid 4k as gate fee making 21k )

For like a month i kept moaning in pains cry cry
Just two bottle of beer oooh

Some delta creeks are better off
very anyhow place. I stopped going there along time ago

1 Like

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Davash222(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Paperbag:

I swr , i even sensed it ...
I started to para but the babe was scared and offered to pay ( i just weak )

And the table n chair bill where actually written on the menu thou but did not care to go tru it ( i could not argue again )
You pay for table and chair when you don't intend buying from them, and it's not that expensive.

I don't even pay.

2 Likes

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
pocohantas:
Moist beach, Oniru.

It is really cool, right inside Oniru Beach. Ligali Ayorinde St, VI- the street behind Yesufu Abiodun Way (Four Point By Sheraton).

While Oniru main beach is playing “I am cumming. Are you cumming?”, Moist would be playing something serene.

So those cross-bag and ES 350 boys do not like entering Moist Beach. You’ll also see babes in bikini there. wink

Entry is free, but you have to buy something. Not cheap, but I won’t call it expensive.

Landmark should be the “most beautiful” if you ask me.

I see you know whats up!
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by capricornlady: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ohh i passed Moist Beach when i visited Oniru beach last weekend, thought it was like a lounge or something... really looks beautiful. Please can we have an idea for the cost of food and drink ? Is swimming in the pool free or how much is it?
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Terrier99:

Obaseki your Governor na houseboy for Lagos.
LMAO grin

The guy na clown grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by do4luv14(m): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,na inside this life life dey cheesy

Just like my former boss used to say--"Lagos dey inside Lagos". Na who land for places like Ajegunle and the rest go say Lagos na any how place cheesy. Have you been to Lekki,and V.I?

and dem no tell you say, nah Ajegunle peeps make lekki and V. I thick
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by agabaI23(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mercychen:
This has lost the touch and idea of a real beach with all these funitures and decors.

A beach is supposed to have that feel and view of nature. Anything short of that is a resort center.

I don't fancy this kind of artificial view in a beach. Give me the beautiful sand, coconut trees and huge water body that are common features of a beach. This looks too unnatural.

I miss my childhood days when pops used to trip us to the beach. Building of sand castle thinz. Chai.
Come let me take you to a real beach
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by wink2015(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
pillarmaria:
This is beautiful.... But na person wey chop belleful dey go beach.

It is the play ground for politicians and other chop bellyful people.
Re: Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video by FvckAllMods: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
lol
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Normal overhype

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Returned From Abroad: Any Regret? / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Visa Alone No Longer Guarantees Entry - Uk Announces Travel Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.