Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute (53719 Views)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by GetaffectionBlo: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nairaland will never disappoint. I came here expecting to see references to "Dying in active service" and I sure saw it.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Fourwinds: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jeon:
So what should I do?

Na the thing in between women legs scatter the man entre death so...

E dey sweet am die na he die
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by AmadorSays: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
this your pic sha grin grin grin
WibusJaga:

Make nobody type RIP here o.
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Ghostnick: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
CUM and see this ooo lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HY21qm5AEk 50/50 life an dice grin[left][/left]

1 Like

Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Patrioticman007(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Finnese001:
Everything bad is happening in that region

Tufia

You must be shameless, Joy an Igbo girl killed him with her pussi muscle & your are here abusing a whole region.
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by philiancoop(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
How Pastor Wan take preach for the funeral without fight breaking out
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Pharaohny: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Died in active service he went through the same way he came
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Fourwinds: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Pweetyccee:
71? Ah!
Some girl get mind ooo

So the girl no suppose fvck the man ba
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by RichAbujaGuy: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bad drugs or sex stimulate meds from India or native doctor. The universe told him he's had enough toto in his lifetime and its the young guys turn to bleep these hoes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by StUriah(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na so Tiwa too enter public view.

dan9ice:
Clitocurruncy at work
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Pharaohny: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ajibola Olufemi has joyously went to heaven � through the same way he came from
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by FvckAllMods: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is not football my dear as I said it's a dick thing, if it still kicks its still working
Nmezor:
Anyway me no wan understand Sef...At his age shouldnt he HV hung his boot for this kind matter
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/10/15/ogun-71-year-old-man-dies-during-sex-romp-with-prostitute/%3famp=1
. 50/50 hotel weak me ����� na where baba follow com, he still follow go���
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by almarthins(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
At least he died a happy man grin

He died a fool. By the means of a whorish woman, a man is brought to a piece of bread.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Angelfrost(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
obembet:
Still thinking weitin pastor go preach on that day. And weitn go be on his Obituary poster

He Passed on after a Brief Illness... May his gentle soul rest in peace!!!

No long thing!!! tongue
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by AJOBI77(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Well, he was warned of his survival chance(50/50) but he choose to take the risk.
He is a risk taker.
He died in what he believed in

1 Like

Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Corporate2020: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Finnese001:
Everything bad is happening in that region

Tufia

Yet, as Yorubas are praying to go to Heaven, your people are praying to go to Yoruba land. What an irony.
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Have oloshos names that come with Joy, Happiness, precious, rejoice. They will kill will you with pleasure. You will near heaven during your encounter with them. Na so heaven go grab you. And you won't be able to come back
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Picker28: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This one think say he get strength
I know he drank something
Rip old man
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by bong4(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
50/50 chance the old man no make am....

He no see am for the hotel name

Eyahhh

dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/10/15/ogun-71-year-old-man-dies-during-sex-romp-with-prostitute/%3famp=1
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by jrusky(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
71 years

Ogun state and Anambra una well done oo.

The two most strangest states in Nigeria. These 2 states should be name mini-Kenya and mini-Uganda in Nigeria soil because its only in Kenya and Uganda you hear this type of news in entire Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Nobleou(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by yommygift15: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
The hotel's name say it all, "50/50" u either survived or be killed while on active service. So he choosed wisely but in a wrong way.
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by walozanga(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jeon:
So what should I do?

Look for big yansh and die too grin
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by afamaustin(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nawao at 71 he d visit ashawo people that are expert in the field
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Bamzyriches451: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol
Something must kill a Man, this one na olosho toto kill am.
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by kunleiky(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Even the hotel name says it all. Life na 50/50.
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nmezor:
Even at his old age, that's pretty serious.

Age is just a number grin

What baffles me are the women/girls who pleasure these old men. I mean no disrespect to old age as I hope to reach old age too.

But haba, these girls are really something else.
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by SweetVibe: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jeon:
So what should I do?
dont you have any other memes? We are bored with this your meme
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by IMASTEX: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
obembet:
Still thinking weitin pastor go preach on that day. And weitn go be on his Obituary poster
Hypocrisy as usual, because even the pastors hand nor clean. I wonder why a man of 71 would opt for a random girl for sexual pleasure. I can't imagine myself paying for food, drinks, lodging and a girl because of what? Sex?! Yet you will now be trying to sexually satisfy or please the girl you initially paid to satisfy you. He wants to do Harder harder with her daughter's age mate.
Re: Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute by Burgerlomo: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Died in active service

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.