Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn (38757 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by lomprico(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2021
girlygirlyMain:
You are only paying pension...
You MUST pay child support (whatever name you give it)
BE RESPONSIBLE!!

she is married oga! Child support does not count again.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by petitoni(f): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2021
If you love your daughter, please in the name of God kindly take her away from that lady, she will eventually groom this girl to be something worse than her, she will destroy her innocence too quick because of money. If she doesn't want to give you your daughter, take her to court and let the court know the type of woman she is wth evidence. I'm scared of your daughter's future.
Don't give her shishi again, I'm sure all these yahoo boys must have used her during the time she was jumping from one dick to another.

handsomeyitayo:
Good day nairaland,

I have this my ex girlfriend that just gave birth and she do call me at times to send her money, .. and come to think of it ,she has fought me before and also insult hell out of me that time I am still searching for job, telling me I don't have money to care for her..she left me though she had a baby girl for me of which I do send money for her feeding and school fees...but she will call me that she needed some money that I should send for her...to eat is difficult, she is doing creche job that they pay her token even where she stays with her husband is her husband friends house and that one had drove them away one night ..I have to send money to her to lodge in an hotel due to pregnancy ...the same husband did not show care at all dump her aside..I ask her about the whereabout of her husband she will say I should forget him, ....I told her can't she go to her husband family house ..she said no...

Even the naming ceremony self dey did...only the husband came..and it was this my baby mama father that just organise menu for the naming ceremony...

But I do send some money to for the sake of my daughter...

I do remember those days we were together ,she will be insulting me , talking to me mannerless ...

We fought then because she dates guys arround then until I broke up with her...

Now she do call for me to send money to her ...but I don't know what to do, I don't like insulting or shouting on someone because she needs help....but I only do for the sake of my daughter...but should I stop.the husband is not serious about her ....

And this my baby mama is stubborn.. hypertensive lady ..

But if I remember those days, is as if I should remind her... and I will stop sending her money.but as a Christian I just use church mind...

If she ask me for money, I do feel pity...

Should I stop or continue assisting her...
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by foleskay(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2021
Thats wat one of ex keeps doing to me. Though she never got pregnant for me. Got married to a traveler who doesn't have her time. She visited me in Ibadan from Ilorin last week,spent three days with me. Fuckd her like madt. Booked another appointment next month. But I guess her issue is ,she's seeking for child birth. Not pregnant after three yrs of marriage..so she wants to test my semen cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by McCoy9067(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Good day nairaland,

I have this my ex girlfriend that just gave birth and she do call me at times to send her money, .. and come to think of it ,she has fought me before and also insult hell out of me that time I am still searching for job, telling me I don't have money to care for her..she left me though she had a baby girl for me of which I do send money for her feeding and school fees...but she will call me that she needed some money that I should send for her...to eat is difficult, she is doing creche job that they pay her token even where she stays with her husband is her husband friends house and that one had drove them away one night ..I have to send money to her to lodge in an hotel due to pregnancy ...the same husband did not show care at all dump her aside..I ask her about the whereabout of her husband she will say I should forget him, ....I told her can't she go to her husband family house ..she said no...

Even the naming ceremony self dey did...only the husband came..and it was this my baby mama father that just organise menu for the naming ceremony...

I do remember those days we were together ,she will be insulting me , talking to me mannerless ...

Now she do call for me to send money to her ...but I don't know what to do, I don't like insulting or shouting on someone because she needs help....but I only do for the sake of my daughter...but should I stop.the husband is not serious about her ....

But if I remember those days, is as if I should remind her... and I will stop sending her money.but as a Christian I just use church mind...

There is something hidden between you and her.....
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by poweredcom(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2021
She is a very uncultured person and you are still sending her money
Oga better go take ur kid and leave her to the street make she enter the street fully ..Las Las na olosho she go be and even self she go don be olosho self maybe data d reason the new husband no de send her anymore

@mosdii @womenareapess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by walkingshadow911: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2021
meobizy:
This post again? Guy, you no dey tire? Wetin you wan hear when you never read up to hundred times before?

i just weak for some people
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by Moses247(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Good day nairaland,

Na still her had character make d new man De ignore her.... ladies with hot Temper and bad mouth is a red flag
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by effort1: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Be a cheerful giver,God will reward you for every penny you give out.Givers shall never lack,remember this and do more,God bless you.

Lolz

I expect the manipulative daughter of eve to reply like this.

You friends of the serpent always want to eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by EmyGod(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Help her if you can, don't pay evil with evil that the gospel truth.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by freedomchild: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2021
kkins25:

I read some psychology book some time ago about Abuse. it was mostly on sexual abuse but there are some elements that could be found in toxic relationships such as yours.

Now, you mentioned that you suffered from consistent verbal assault from your Ex, from what i read, there exist some kind of relationship that usually develops between the abuser and the victim. Its almost similar to Stockholm syndrome, the two of you would find it difficult to exist separately, so much so that You-the victim, would find excuses to go back into your abusers care. common excuses include:
1) children
2) finances
3) blind belief that the abusive partner would change
4) fear of leaving "comfort zone".
unfortunately, i cannot remember the name of the condition but what you have developed may probably be some sort of search for blinded dependency on your abuser. Don't let those thoughts win.

Its not your sympathy talking sir, its actually your abused psyche trying to go back to its source. like an abused wife,like that of folykaze who continuously searches for means to grovel at the feet of her beloved abuser.
you're right

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by Mydepackage: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Send her sufficient money for the upkeep of your daughter and let her sort out herself for the rest. After all, she's a married woman, her husband should bear her burden
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by LZAA: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by Charly68: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
The major problem of men is their inability to move on even when God is showing them the way ahead... If you don't want the woman to bring you down again,disconnect yourself from her and stop this your pity partying character... send money for your girl upkeep and forget about the rest ... what concerns you with her wahala with her.new found lover. If they ear or not eat let her carry her cross.. She is part of your past that you must forget to make headway in life ...If not she will bring you bad luck...
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by MummyD2020(f): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Atimes all this my ex comes to me for money, she left me when i was broke stories. The ball is in your court abeg. You know what to do but will always come here to pose as a the good 'Christian'. The koko is that, we dont the full gist sef. Help if u want to. Remind her if you want to. Take care of the kid if u want to. Ahh! LAS LAS, YOU HAVE THE KNIFE AND THE YAM

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by Blue3k(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Take custody of your kid and let her live her life. She clearly unstable and can't take of herself.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by mkpurumma090(f): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Give nah
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by Xandelle: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
kkins25:

I read some psychology book some time ago about Abuse. it was mostly on sexual abuse but there are some elements that could be found in toxic relationships such as yours.

Now, you mentioned that you suffered from consistent verbal assault from your Ex, from what i read, there exist some kind of relationship that usually develops between the abuser and the victim. Its almost similar to Stockholm syndrome, the two of you would find it difficult to exist separately, so much so that You-the victim, would find excuses to go back into your abusers care. common excuses include:
1) children
2) finances
3) blind belief that the abusive partner would change
4) fear of leaving "comfort zone".
unfortunately, i cannot remember the name of the condition but what you have developed may probably be some sort of search for blinded dependency on your abuser. Don't let those thoughts win.

Its not your sympathy talking sir, its actually your abused psyche trying to go back to its source. like an abused wife,like that of folykaze who continuously searches for means to grovel at the feet of her beloved abuser.

Battered wife syndrome

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by Kobojunkie: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Cubeman:
My story is not similar but related. I pursued this girl for years but she turned me down. One day she told me she just wasn't attracted to me,so that's why she wouldn't be my girl. That day,I knew I had to let her go. Now I'm married with two kids and she's married with two kids also. But she calls me for assistance. I have been doing it but one day I put a stop to it. Your baby mama brought hardship on herself. Take your kid and let her go
It is not bad to help out people when you can. I don't fully understand your case but Op seems still residual feelings for this woman that he has yet to properly deal with and so he is already poking his nose into her marriage and what not. undecided

It is better he backs out and sticks to that which should concern him which is his daughter. If the gal truly needs help, she will head back to her parents or other relatives. undecided
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by luvmijeje(f): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
See story o!
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by enemyofprogress: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Maybe you a chairholder in the baby
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by thuxzwda1: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
See dis bros... grin
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by millionboi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
my own daughter is with my baby mamas father's house...not with her..I do send money to my daughter through her Dad...but she will call me that I only remember my daugyy that what of her ..
ah tell her to call her husband na

Op u are a chronic simp
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by Chasegb(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Be a cheerful giver,God will reward you for every penny you give out.Givers shall never lack,remember this and do more,God bless you.

Ordinarily I would just ignore but it's becoming too much as I have always taken note of your comments...You are always in support of women even when they misbehave. After all you read up there you still want the man to go ahead and be spending for the said lady...fear God and stop quoting the word of God that only favours you.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by girlygirlyMain: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Illiteracy something �

lomprico:

she is married oga! Child support does not count again.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by Stankovic22: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
My brother times are hard now. People are depressed and need serious help.

At least for the sake of your daughter, if it is within your means to help please help..

Nigerians are suffering
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by SirBunky85(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Good day nairaland,

useless writeup from a confused attention seeker.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by calcal: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
This is a complex situation considering the economic situation of the country, you are helpless, she is also helpless and the child is helpless.

Continue to manage the situation as much you can but remember one thing, you need to build wealth for yourself so be careful in distributing money to your ex.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by Gfh1: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Then fuvvvvk her
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by Hakeem3(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Good day nairaland,

Na so una take they find Wahala for una self oh. Why u no go jejely carry your pikin and take good care of her make u let ur stubborn and hypertensive ex focus on her husband. Can’t u see u are distracting her ? She’s desperate and at the same time using ur child as a bait.
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
SirBunky85:
useless writeup from a confused attention seeker.
sir this your mentality hmmmm ..what your Gain in what you wrote to me...huh...I leave you unto God hand...sogbo I don't have your time...
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hakeem3:

Na so una take they find Wahala for una self oh. Why u no go jejely carry your pikin and take good care of her make u let ur stubborn and hypertensive ex focus on her husband. Can’t u see u are distracting her ? She’s desperate and at the same time using ur child as a bait.
thanks bro .God bless you
Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by kkins25(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
Atheism and brothethood? Whao that is a new one. I ain't your brethen dude. We have different life and purposes. Different mission and ambition. You should face yours and stop directing people on how to ride their boat. All your brothersh*t is simply bully, stupidity, and obsession.

bully? i have in no way bullied you sir. when those allegations came out-against you- being the popular christian critic on the forum that you are, it was only normal for the lot of us to hold you to account. we all have problems sir, including those of marital drama, but the lot of us are against any form of abuse. You did not falsify claims your baby mama made against you. That to me, means they are mostly facts.

You aint in the hot room yet and think you know it all, could pass advices for those who are already in. Isn't that idiosyncrasy? And the tantrums you shunned out, how many broken homes has it restore? You had the shinning crown but just a clown acting like a puss y. Because if you were enlightened as claimed, you would act like a gentleman and peacemaker rather than been a stalker and an idiotic bully.

"fools learn from experience, Wise men learn from History". i cant remember where i got the quote from, but im sure i want to be the later. you have only added to the history i can learn from. I come from a broken home myself- and know first hand the repercussions. my neighbour, mama favour, didnt listen to advise given to her by her neighbours until one day- during her babies naming ceremony, when her hubby- infront of us all took a beer bottle and smashed it on her head.
mama favour, with the help of my family-specifically- has moved out and has added so much weight now, and doing well for herself.
i know for fact that my advice would solve the problem because my mom didn't take such advice and till this day continues to suffer the consequences.
NO man or woman would ever progress in this life when a supposed loved one is the source of their sorrow. No One!!

No one heard anything from me on the last saga. It simply unfair to pass judgement. Atheism has nothing to do with my marital issues. That is a misdirection. Leave my life and privacy, mind your own business and life. And if you don't have one and think you can survive by chewing on that of others, you got nothing from me. It's over two months and both parties have moved on. You too should. Ok?

Generally, Atheist are more intelligent than religious people, as an atheist, and an informed one for that matter- no one would expect that you carry stool and be knacking somebody pikin. its not your marital problem vexing us sir, its your tendencies to be physically and verbally abusive.
with respect to the OP, i was citing an example of your wife and with regards to the psychological condition. I didnt attack your personality or you, but you did do those to me.
we are more concerned of your wife than we are of you honestly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.