Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me (4716 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / "He Is A Good Guy, But He Is Short And Ugly" Girl Cries Out / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by siofra(f): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is the first time I'm dating a guy this short (same height with me)

Girls that date short guys, how do you cope?

It's like all the men in Nigeria are short angry

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by thuxzwda1: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
siofra:

Go chop make u go sleep grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Buhari4sale: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Poison him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Kantebets(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
A guy is behind this siofra account

cheesy

35 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Lurdd: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Someone that is same height with you, you call him short then what are you then.
This Virgina gender and their problem...you didn't know he was short before you accepted him undecided undecided

22 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by NLPOET(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
siofra:

It's quite a shame, don't you agree?
That the men in Nigeria are so short, you see
No tall ones around, it's quite the plight
But fear not, other places have tall men alright

So if you're looking for a man tall and grand
You may have to search in a far-off land
But don't let that stop you from having fun
Cause you can find a tall man, somewhere in the sun!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by PerfectStranger(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
This one is really jobless today.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by ikeno(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
And I thought you are average height
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by habsydiamond(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Na short u won chop abi na prick

18 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Look for sidecock that is tall, see his height when you are with you short boyfriend

Problem solved cool

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Sucre6: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
You sure say this siofra no be same with that phycho girl way dey create useless thread every minutes

This girl must be really depressed in real life, chai,

Anyways manage this Chris brown brother, you guys are a perfect match cheesy

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Iamicekid(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Did he put a gun to your head b4 u said Yes to him, or u did that cause he get money now u dey complain of something u see in the first place
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Xavie(m): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

this siofra no well las las, no be you dey claim to double date?? Why do you now care
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Lurking...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nigerfine3: 2:05am On Jan 13, 2023
You don’t love him, dump him and stop collecting his money so he doesn’t deal with you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by omolasho: 3:29am On Jan 13, 2023

It's like all the men in Nigeria are short - Shebi na jeje we dey wey ur mama dey look for we trouble abi!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by prettysassygirl(f): 5:17am On Jan 13, 2023
I will marry a short man if it would make me happy in marriage. Somethings in this life are unimportant.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by imagrg(m): 5:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Siofra is cheating on me?
You are dating a short guy with probably a short preek? That's preposterous!

The consequence is that you will give birth to children with same default like a neighbour here.
How about me serving you with my cucumber size preek? I'm tall and I can make you cum thrice in one shove!
siofra:

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nonywendy(m): 5:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Lurdd:
Someone that is same height with you, you call him short then what are you then.
This Virgina gender and their problem...you didn't know he was short before you accepted him undecided undecided
maybe the guys pocket is short
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by EmiDon11: 5:46am On Jan 13, 2023
Lurdd:
u know say she too like money,
Maybe she saw the guy selling fuel at petrol station.
She think say na the guy get the cash wey he carry.....

Only to be disappointed....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by yetunsbay(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2023
Whc kind person be this op sef.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Axis313(m): 6:20am On Jan 13, 2023
Kantebets:
A guy is behind this siofra account

cheesy

Even her fellow female monikers dey avoid her,they are tired of defending her.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Gadafii: 7:01am On Jan 13, 2023
One h&rny mod will push this nonsense thread to front page
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:07am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

Yes we know he's daddyck aka Mrcork but are you not enjoying Mr fake londoner euros? Please stop complaining and eat his money in peace

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by techWriter3: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2023
A guy is behind this user acct
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by otusnora(f): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2023
Didn't u know he is short before u accepted him?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by udomonday: 7:42am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

you are short on intelligence.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Illegal1(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2023
Sucre6:
You sure say this siofra no be same with that phycho girl(ilamina) way dey create useless thread every minutes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Illegal1(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2023
Problem no dey finish...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Blupen(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2023
prettysassygirl:
I will marry a short man if it would make me happy in marriage. Somethings in this life are unimportant.
You are really different and you do stand out like a star
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by siofra(f): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Lurdd:

He has so many other amazing qualities that dwarf his height sha.

You're right I shouldn't be bothered.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by siofra(f): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2023
ikeno:
And I thought you are average height

I'm 6 feet embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office / She Waited For 3 Years And Now Her Boyfriend Has Suddenly Gone Abroad! / My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.