Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) (23743 Views)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by overlord77: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
dollynnn:
Everything is always from the pit of hell undecided
May God have mercy

Don't mind them, despite all their visions and dreams non of them saw COVID during 2019 crossover to 2020 service o. Awon scam artists

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by pstjoga: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
The vaccination thing is just a hoax.

I know someone got vaccinated (1st and 2nd dose) and still tested positive of COVID-19!

Why take a vaccination that will not prevent you from the disease. Those of us that has not taken and will not take, have gone for COVID-19 test more than 3 times and by His mercies we tested negative.

Government, biko let us alone and make minimum wage of #75,000 compulsory for all civil servants. If na salary now, dem go talk say na privilege.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
I may not know much but I certainly know that I won’t take medical advise from a failed medical doctor pastor who has got no single data for his claims.

I will rather get information from reliable sources, who conducted rigorous studies to reach there conclusion.
And what does that make you? An ignoramus who takes epidemiological advice from the pulpit.
The fact that you think you know anything is funny, I do not take comments from brainwashed pastor followers seriously dude. Those set of people almost always don’t have much to offer when it comes to stuffs like this.

Nothing but misplaced arrogance and pointless grandstanding... You have said absolutely nothing up there.

Keep doing whatever you think makes sense to you (strutting around believing you are smarter than the next person)... It is your choice!!! Every Nigerian will keep doing what he pleases too.

Good thing you are no where near actual leadership (you will never be able to lead even yourself with such poor attitude)... I believe the leaders will do the right thing which I outlined above.

Such a shame really... You spent so much time and words prancing around a thread missing the key point and impacting no one but your already bloated ego. You really need help sir.

I shall not be replying you forthwith, so feel free to read, ignore and keep living that "amazing" thing you call life. Peace!!!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by pstjoga: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
larryking540:
when a man is ignorant that's how they speak ,he should have not vaccinated his kids against poliomyelitis ,let's wait and see the out come after 5 years when te kids grow up

It is still a choice. No be by force
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nothing but misplaced arrogance and pointless grandstanding... You have said absolutely nothing up there.

Keep doing whatever you think makes sense to you (strutting around believing you are smarter than the next person)... It is your choice!!! Every Nigerian will keep doing what he pleases too.

Good thing you are no where near actual leadership (you will never be able to lead even yourself with such poor attitude)... I believe the leaders will do the right thing which I outlined above.

Such a shame really... You spent so much time and words prancing around a thread missing the key point and impacting no one but your already bloated ego. You really need help sir.

I shall not be replying you forthwith, so feel free to read, ignore and keep living that "amazing" thing you call life. Peace!!!
If you want to lick the ass of your pastor and whatever comes out of his anus then good luck.

No sane person aside gullible people take those con artists seriously. If you want to talk about vaccine then we are good but don’t glorify your daddy in the Lord, who’s most likely a thief before me.

I will bash you and bash the useless thief you call a pastor if you try to flaunt that nonsense before me. you silly daddy G.O children think you have some sort of wisdom, I don’t know where you get that feeling
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by AlexB300: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Millions of prayers didnt eradicate polio or smallpox,it was vaccine that eradicated it completely from the face of the earth.Think abt that
foolish religious Africans. If dem get bad plan for us, dem for don use malaria medicine knack us since angry
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Blitzerz:

How did u know it's 2000 years ago?

Er...your Gregorian calendar. Anno domini?

sad
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by edoairways: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
Malaria vaccine hasn't been developed sir. It's difficult to develop malaria vaccine because of the complicated life cycle of the parasite.

It's basic biology, it was taught in secondary school.
Ignorance is indeed a disease. Stop watching CNN and BBC news.
See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTBe7DI0Xew
I wonder why Nigeria is not included. I have many videos on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW_QBSuBeSs
Nigeria news (TVC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnC_0BoFGNs
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by chrisukeka(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
You're vaccinated but yet can still contract the virus.
You're not even thinking.

zangiff:
Ignorance will not kill people. I've been vaccinated and nothing happen. Illiteracy na bad thing Biko
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Blitzerz: 12:05am On Oct 16, 2021
WaffenSS:

Er...your Gregorian calendar. Anno domini?

sad
u believe the calendar?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by macof(m): 12:46am On Oct 16, 2021
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/compulsory-vaccination-is-from-the-pit-of-hell-pastor-paul-enenche-kicks-against-making-covid-19-vaccine-compulsory-video/
book of revelations of a guy who was probably high, causing so much paranoia from conservative christians.
I agree though, if they dont want the vaccine, let them be. Nigeria doesn't have enough of it anyway, let those who want, get it
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by AndSunGorilla: 12:46am On Oct 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The covid-19 vaccine is certainly not the mark of the beast, however I believe it's more like a precursor, which would be used to prepare the ground and to test run some of the plans and ideas for it.
If the mark of the beast has been predicted, isn't it inevitable it will come? So are the Christians trying to stop the rapture from occurring? If I remember well, Christians shouldn't be bothered by the mark of the beasts as they should have been raptured. We should be having this discussion after some people must have mysteriously disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by macof(m): 12:48am On Oct 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The covid-19 vaccine is certainly not the mark of the beast, however I believe it's more like a precursor, which would be used to prepare the ground and to test run some of the plans and ideas for it.
so polio vaccine was not the precursor? Spanish Flu vaccine of 1918 was not the precursor?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by macof(m): 12:49am On Oct 16, 2021
AndSunGorilla:

If the mark of the beast has been predicted, isn't it inevitable it will come? So are the Christians trying to stop the rapture from occurring? If I remember well, Christians shouldn't be bothered by the mark of the beasts as they should have been raptured. We should be having this discussion after some people must have mysteriously disappeared.
lol. you are very correct. they don't even know the religion
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:00am On Oct 16, 2021
Ruggman:

Don't be deceived, the devil will not announce that the mark is ready, he will do it cunningly with many not suspecting anything.
Just be at alert
It's not scriptural.

If the devil does it cunningly, it would become null and void.

Since it determines the eternal fate of any one who takes it, they must voluntarily and knowingly accept it otherwise it would be of non-effect.

That's why all those who refuse it, would be beheaded. It's must be with one's consent.

God bless.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:02am On Oct 16, 2021
AndSunGorilla:

You should ask those who are bothered.

I'm not and I have asked the same question myself severally here.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:04am On Oct 16, 2021
frowland:

If you believe in the Rapture then why are you afraid? You should be rejoicing right?
Who says i'm afraid? Your imagination?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Salsal11: 1:41am On Oct 16, 2021
This guy is a long standing, qualified medical doctor, he knows what he is saying
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by amuwo1980: 2:17am On Oct 16, 2021
I tot they said this clown is a physician
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 3:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Blitzerz:
u believe the calendar?

You use it to celebrate Christmas
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Millions of prayers didnt eradicate polio or smallpox,it was vaccine that eradicated it completely from the face of the earth.Think abt that

Stop disengaging ur reasoning ability while making comments on sensitive, intellectual issues as dis!

When pple are given polio vaccine, are they ever infected wit polio again? Huh?

Is dt d case wit {ur much cherished} Covid-vaccine 2 make any right-thinking person opt 4 it?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Chibuezem(m): 4:37am On Oct 16, 2021
dollynnn:
Everything is always from the pit of hell undecided
May God have mercy
so you are from the pit of hell eh dolly nwa doll baby Nwanne chucky xhucky
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by malcom1X: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Workch:
Its a preventive method and prevention is better than cure

The CDC director herself said it doesn't stop transmission, it doesn't protect you from getting Covid. You can listen to her say it here on CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeLySlAc6js&t=12

I don't understand this your prevention better than cure statement
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by malcom1X: 5:44am On Oct 16, 2021
macof:
so polio vaccine was not the precursor? Spanish Flu vaccine of 1918 was not the precursor?

Do you know how vaccines were made in those days?
Do you know how Covid Vaccines are made?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 16, 2021
zangiff:
Ignorance will not kill people. I've been vaccinated and nothing happen. Illiteracy na bad thing Biko
The pastor and his a highly qualified medical doctors. If you talk of ignorance I believe you are referring to your self?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2021
zangiff:
The pastor and his wife are highly qualified medical doctors. If you talk of ignorance I believe you are referring to your self?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 6:30am On Oct 16, 2021
edoairways:

Ignorance is indeed a disease. Stop watching CNN and BBC news.
See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTBe7DI0Xew
I wonder why Nigeria is not included. I have many videos on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW_QBSuBeSs
Nigeria news (TVC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnC_0BoFGNs
Lol, How can you that doesn’t know how vaccines work call people ignorant?

How does a vaccine work?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 6:32am On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
malcom1X:

The CDC director herself said it doesn't stop transmission, it doesn't protect you from getting Covid. You can listen to her say it here on CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeLySlAc6js&t=12

I don't understand this your prevention better than cure statement
[/s] illiterate, it’s meant for prevention and not to stop transmission.
You will know the difference if you were properly educated
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Blitzerz: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2021
WaffenSS:

You use it to celebrate Christmas
And that's why u believe it?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Prolific007(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Workch:
Conspiracy theory is a lie and they need more lies to cover it.
You are probably doing that
Covid-19 is the first vaccine produced from mRNA while the others are protein base. So in essence anything can be encoded in these vaccines if not why forcing people to get sensitise like for me this goes beyond just getting a herd immunity.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Prolific007(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2021
Workch:
[s][/s] illiterate, it’s meant for prevention and not to stop transmission.
You will know the difference if you were properly educated
So how come those that have been vaccinated are still contacting the virus when we all know their immune system has already memorized the pathogen
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Prolific007:

Covid-19 is the first vaccine produced from mRNA while the others are protein base. So in essence anything can be encoded in these vaccines if not why forcing people to get sensitise like for me this goes beyond just getting a herd immunity.
Anything protein can also be given to you that can harm you but hey, that’s not the case.
They are forcing it to attain herd immunity just as they mandate every other vaccine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.