Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) (23709 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by lookingfly: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
edoairways:

You wouldn't understand now however with time you would
why not state your conspiracy theory make we learn?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Krismas(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Workch:
Because the vaccine prevents their cells from being infected and doesn’t mean they cannot carriers at any point.

It’s basic biology
grin U are fake prof. U don’t even know Biology!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by lookingfly: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
edoairways:

You wouldn't understand now however with time you would
why not state your conspiracy theory make we learn?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by CanadaCars(m): 2:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Vaccine against polio prevents polio but are you sure that COVID vaccine prevents COVID 19

It is very vital to make decisions based on facts and not on emotions or some pre-conceived notions. Covid19 vaccine has been taken by over 6 billion people around the world. Countries like Denmark, Sweden and others that have vaccinated over 90% of their population are returning back to normal, with not masks or distancing as a result of decreasing number of infections and deaths.
Here in Canada we are approaching the bitter cold winter months, last year at this time the government was preparing us for a lockdown in the winter, which they did because the number of daily infections and death was increasing at an astronomical rate. However, this year the situation is different, because almost 80% of Canadians are vaccinated the rate of infections and deaths are dipping down at an unbelievable rate even as we approach the bitter cold winter months. Interestingly the governments is progressively relaxing covid19 restrictions as the number of vaccinated people increases. Like every other medications and vaccines we take covid19 has its own side effects and it is not 100% effective. But it is very safe and even safer than most medications we take today. If you read about some possible side effects of some cancer medications, and other medications for some chronic illnesses you will understand while I said that. Some of those medications causes serious problem for the ones being treated that they die, and it is clearly stated on the labels of those medications, they also sate those possible side effects when they are being advertised on the TV.

So Covid19 vaccine is safe and effective, think about this, would you drive a car on the highway without wearing a seat belt because someone was killed in a car crash even though he/she was wearing a seat belt? Bottom line is the vaccine offers a good measure of protection and gives you the best chance to fight the virus if you get sick of it.

In the case of those so called Christians attributing the vaccine to the mark of the wild beast in revelation, it is not surprising that they are doing that after all they are experts in interpreting the bible in a way that will tickle the ears of their listeners. That is how they keep mixing pagan worship and doctrines into Christianity, doctrines like hellfire, trinity, Christmas, Easter, immortality of the soul, use of cross in worship etc.
I am a true Christian who have absolute confidence in the bible, careful study of the bible exposes all those religious lies.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by CanadaCars(m): 2:51am On Oct 17, 2021
Prolific007:

So how come those that have been vaccinated are still contacting the virus when we all know their immune system has already memorized the pathogen

Covid19 vaccine is safe and effective, like any other medications and vaccines we take covid19 vaccine is not 100% effective. No medicine or vaccine is 100% effective without side effects.
Think about this, would you drive a car on the highway without wearing a seat belt because someone was killed in a car crash even though he/she was wearing a seat belt? Bottom line is covid19 vaccine offers a good measure of protection and gives you the best chance to fight the virus if you get infected..
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Krismas:
grin Mumu! Who told u Covid vaccine is in the class of polio TB vaccines? Covid vaccine is rubbish. Period
Uninformed nitwit, there is malaria Vaccine . Don't be stupid grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2021
Krismas:
grin U are fake prof. U don’t even know Biology!
OK. I'm willing to learn, teach me
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
edoairways:

But you vehemently denied the existence of malaria vaccine. You are not even current since you rely on propaganda news media (CNN and BBC news)
[/s]
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Krismas(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2021
CanadaCars:

Covid19 vaccine is safe and effective, like any other medications and vaccines we take covid19 vaccine is not 100% effective. No medicine or vaccine is 100% effective without side effects.
Think about this, would you drive a car on the highway without wearing a seat belt because someone was killed in a car crash even though he/she was wearing a seat belt? Bottom line is covid19 vaccine offers a good measure of protection and gives you the best chance to fight the virus if you get infected..
grin Talk is cheap, there is no enduring proof anywhere that Covid vaccine improves the lot of anyone or remotely help in prevention of Covid 19. On the contrary, it degenerates ur natural immunity to the sickness and make u a victim of repeated booster shots like u are a legal JUNKY grin

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Krismas(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Workch:
OK. I'm willing to learn, teach me
grin One thing am uncomfortable with is the theoretical nature of Nigerian intelligentsia. They are NEVER practical! U can do computer engineering with dem for 5yrs, without touching a single computer! They dare to teach theories they themselves have no practicals for. It was on the streets I heard that the face masks govt. was offering, were riddled with diseases which showed themselves wen dipped in boiling water. I tried it and it was TRUE. U cant get that from people like u. All u can say is GO AND WEAR MASK! Some one abroad turned a microscopic on the Mordina vaccine and screamed at wot he saw, rather than do same, for the purpose of clarity, u will rather class it as conspiracy theory. Wot are u an expert for? Repeating textbooks and reeling off junk datas I can find for a farthing on google? I am scandalized at Nigerian experts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
Krismas:
grin One thing am uncomfortable with is the theoretical nature of Nigerian intelligentsia. They are NEVER practical! U can do computer engineering with dem for 5yrs, without touching a single computer! They dare to teach theories they themselves have no practicals for. It was on the streets I heard that the face masks govt. was offering, were riddled with diseases which showed themselves wen dipped in boiling water. I tried it and it was TRUE. U cant get that from people like u. All u can say is GO AND WEAR MASK! Some one abroad turned a microscopic on the Mordina vaccine and screamed at wot he saw, rather than do same, for the purpose of clarity, u will rather class it as conspiracy theory. Wot are u an expert for? Repeating textbooks and reeling off junk datas I can find for a farthing on google? I am scandalized at Nigerian experts
[/s] Tell me how Coronaviruses infect the cell
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2021
Workch:
ok thanks, say Hi to her for me.
grin

Only foolish people think they know it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Krismas(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2021
Workch:
[s][/s] Tell me how Coronaviruses infect the cell
grin grin Give me till evening, I wud ask google grin Wot I have on Covid 19, if I start pasting dem at u, u will be amazed
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2021
Krismas:
grin grin Give me till evening, I wud ask google grin Wot I have on Covid 19, if I start pasting dem at u, u will be amazed
You won't even understand what you paste.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

Only foolish people think they know it all
Conspiracy theorist cheesy
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Krismas(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2021
CanadaCars:

It is very vital to make decisions based on facts and not on emotions or some pre-conceived notions. Covid19 vaccine has been taken by over 6 billion people around the world. Countries like Denmark, Sweden and others that have vaccinated over 90% of their population are returning back to normal, with not masks or distancing as a result of decreasing number of infections and deaths.
Here in Canada we are approaching the bitter cold winter months, last year at this time the government was preparing us for a lockdown in the winter, which they did because the number of daily infections and death was increasing at an astronomical rate. However, this year the situation is different, because almost 80% of Canadians are vaccinated the rate of infections and deaths are dipping down at an unbelievable rate even as we approach the bitter cold winter months. Interestingly the governments is progressively relaxing covid19 restrictions as the number of vaccinated people increases. Like every other medications and vaccines we take covid19 has its own side effects and it is not 100% effective. But it is very safe and even safer than most medications we take today. If you read about some possible side effects of some cancer medications, and other medications for some chronic illnesses you will understand while I said that. Some of those medications causes serious problem for the ones being treated that they die, and it is clearly stated on the labels of those medications, they also sate those possible side effects when they are being advertised on the TV.

So Covid19 vaccine is safe and effective, think about this, would you drive a car on the highway without wearing a seat belt because someone was killed in a car crash even though he/she was wearing a seat belt? Bottom line is the vaccine offers a good measure of protection and gives you the best chance to fight the virus if you get sick of it.

In the case of those so called Christians attributing the vaccine to the mark of the wild beast in revelation, it is not surprising that they are doing that after all they are experts in interpreting the bible in a way that will tickle the ears of their listeners. That is how they keep mixing pagan worship and doctrines into Christianity, doctrines like hellfire, trinity, Christmas, Easter, immortality of the soul, use of cross in worship etc.
I am a true Christian who have absolute confidence in the bible, careful study of the bible exposes all those religious lies.
grin My bros, it is the govt of Canada that determine wen he want the Covid curve to rise or flat. Using all the apparatchiks of state. If the government of Canada is lieing abt Covid, will that be the first lie the government ever told?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Krismas(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Workch:
You won't even understand what you paste.
grin Really? Is it rocket science? Do u know wot my discipline is? There is one thing I want u do, leave theory grin Buy a fresh mask, the type they sell outside banks for N100. Put it in a dish and pour boiling water on it. Then, put those creatures coming out from the mask under a microscope and tell me wot they are grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Workch:
Conspiracy theorist cheesy

No, it is news and not conspiracy theory.

Before you submit yourself to empty arrogance, why not do a Google search to confirm the news?

Or are you afraid that your shame will be confirmed if you google search?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

No, it is news and not conspiracy theory.

Before you submit yourself to empty arrogance, why not do a Google search to confirm the news?

Or are you afraid that your shame will be confirmed if you google search?
You cherrypicked the news you like.

Give me a study then I believe you, not all these Gbanjo cherrypicked news
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Workch:
You cherrypicked the news you like.

Give me a study then I believe you, not all these Gbanjo cherrypicked news

If you can't disprove the news, then you are just an empty headed dolt.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

If you can't disprove the news, then you are just an empty headed dolt.
I am it willing to disprove the news grin
I just don’t believe it
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Workch:
I am it willing to disprove the news grin
I just don’t believe it

Then disprove it or accept you are dumb.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

Then disprove it or accept you are dumb.
I don’t take scientific news from mainstream media grin
I have sense to know that the media is not an authority in that regard. It’s obvious you don’t have that sense cheesy
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Workch:
I don’t take scientific news from mainstream media grin
I have sense to know that the media is not an authority in that regard. It’s obvious you don’t have that sense cheesy

No wonder you talk dumbly as if you are suffering from myopia
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
effort1:

No wonder you talk dumbly as if you are suffering from myopia
Sorry, I will still take mainstream media seriously on scientific stuffs. cheesy
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Ruggman: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's not scriptural.

If the devil does it cunningly, it would become null and void.

Since it determines the eternal fate of any one who takes it, they must voluntarily and knowingly accept it otherwise it would be of non-effect.

That's why all those who refuse it, would be
beheaded. It's must be with one's consent.

God bless.

If you carefully examine what is happening now you will understand.

People are being forced to take it, even threatened with loss of job, no access to government offices, in travel by air etc. These are what the scriptures warned will happen.

Let us be careful, the Bible warned that even the elect may be deceived.

Apostle Peter warned us not to be ignorant of the devices of the devil.
The devil is truly trickish, see the form, the way and manner he approached Eve and deceived her
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by malcom1X: 1:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Workch:
[s][/s] illiterate, it’s meant for prevention and not to stop transmission.
You will know the difference if you were properly educated

You've resorted to insult because you lost
I won't argue with you again

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) / Is Taking Alcohol Responsibly A Sin ? / 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.