Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) (23672 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
Why are you stalking me?
I didn't ask you not to reason like a properly educated person.

You quoted me and I replied. Where is the stalking in that?!

You are just using any word that comes to your damaged head without proper reasoning.

And to think you call your reasoning that of a properly educated person.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by tidedroid: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
If his children took polio vaccine when they were young, then this man is stupid.
If his children take injection and pills for malaria, then this man is stupid.
First 5g now it's from the pit of hell, meanwhile virus is evolving everyday, making vaccines less effective, meaning all the countries we depend on are still on lock down, meaning prices will continue to inflate and Naira continues to lose value, meaning we'll continue to suffer, meaning more desperate people will run to his church donating their limited funds looking for divine miracles when they are ones using their hands to hurt themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
effort1:

You quoted me and I replied. Where is the stalking in that?!

You are just using any word that comes to your damaged head without proper reasoning.

And to think you call your reasoning that of a properly educated person.
Alright, can you go treat you mother in-law's adverse vaccine reactions and leave me alone?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
Alright, can you go treat you mother in-law's adverse vaccine reactions and leave me alone?

Get lost. Empty headed fool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
effort1:

Get lost. Empty headed fool
Don't insult the doctor treating your mother in law cheesy
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by xeju: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/compulsory-vaccination-is-from-the-pit-of-hell-pastor-paul-enenche-kicks-against-making-covid-19-vaccine-compulsory-video/
This one claim to be a medical doctor sha. It'll definitely be from pit of hell cos you didn't invest in it but the holy oil, water and handkerchief you invested in, are from the mountains of heaven...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by ramatintin(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Not only the compulsory vaccination!
The whole Package itself is from the Deep Pit of Hell!

Everything that was called Conspiracy theory is now playing out live.

Look at what is Happening allover the World ! Mandates are Sweeping through the Nations , People are losing their Jobs, People are not allowed into places all because of a so called Vaccine.

You cannot see a thing that Fully is taking the Shape of the Beast System Package as written in the Holy Bible, and yet you are Blind to it and giving reason for this and that!

Revelation 13
16 And he causeth all( Mandates All), both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

Wake up Folks! There is no more time!
Everything is so Clear except you wanna Deceive yourself!
The agents of the Beast are raging to Burst out on the Scene.
Watch out for your soul! JESUS IS COMING QUICKLY!
If you are careless to Miss the Rapture, it will be so Unfortunate as it will be Hell on Earth.
false prophet.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by edoairways: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Religion is doing a great harm to the African man

I'm not a fan of compulsory vaccination but that doesn't mean that people should resort to holy water drinking, anointed oil licking, or even drinking water gotten from a soaked handkerchief when they get infected instead of seeking for a medical care
The author didn't imply so
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by edoairways: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
tidedroid:
If his children took polio vaccine when they were young, then this man is stupid.
If his children take injection and pills for malaria, then this man is stupid.
First 5g now it's from the pit of hell, meanwhile virus is evolving everyday, making vaccines less effective, meaning all the countries we depend on are still on lock down, meaning prices will continue to inflate and Naira continues to lose value, meaning we'll continue to suffer, meaning more desperate people will run to his church donating their limited funds looking for divine miracles when they are ones using their hands to hurt themselves.
Have you for once thought why the hurry vaccination? Why the vaccine was hurriedly produced? Why many persons had died from the virus inspite of vaccine?. These are questions that raise suspicious. They should allow malaria vaccine instead of this. WHO just approved this in africa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by themanderon: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
larryking540:
when a man is ignorant that's how they speak ,he should have not vaccinated his kids against poliomyelitis ,let's wait and see the out come after 5 years when te kids grow up

I know someone that was not vaccinated for polio but grew up perfectly well. No polio nothing. In all the history of infectious diseases that have befallen mankind never has vaccination been made compulsory. if they say the vaccine works then why bother about the unvaccinated? Is their refusal not at their own risk? Or is there something someone is not telling us? We are indeed living in dangerous times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
edoairways:

Have you for once thought why the hurry vaccination? Why the vaccine was hurriedly produced? Why many persons had died from the virus inspite of vaccine?. These are questions that raise suspicious. They should allow malaria vaccine instead of this. WHO just approved this in africa
Yes I have thought of it. To attain herd immunity fast so the virus will not keeping evolving into new strains.

You have an issue with that?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by kogi2010: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
why is it that all d so called men of God hate anything that comes from fg?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Blitzerz: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
WaffenSS:

2,000 years later and he's still coming. Someday you'll wake up and realize that you've been duped.
How did u know it's 2000 years ago?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by edoairways: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
Yes I have thought of it. To attain herd immunity fast so the virus will not keeping evolving into new strains.

You have an issue with that?
The vaccine is not ineffective as there are reported cases of contacting it.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
edoairways:

The vaccine is not ineffective as there are reported cases of contacting it.
Did you read what you posted?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Thebigheart: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Goldenurch:

I'm ashamed that he, being a medical doctor will talk like this..
Didn't his children take the compulsory polio vaccine? Why didn't he refuse them from vaccine immunisation? Didn't you take polio vaccine as a child? Why all this noise now? What he should be talking about is conducting another research to confirm the efficacy of the vaccine, as it seems quite too early to develop a vaccine that would be 98% effective..
Religious sentiment is not Christianity...we need to wake up

You get the man view, he didn't tell you not to take part of the vaccine, but forcing people to take it looks suspicious. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by edoairways: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
Did you read what you posted?
Reported case of people contacting
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Thebigheart: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
The most intelligent person can be messed by religion.
The moment you allow religion into your head, logic and rationality is dead.

Btw, medical doctors are not experts in immunology, they really do not know a lot about vaccines than biochemists, immunologists, microbiologists and epidemiologists. He’s not an authority in this matter

The is not depriving anyone not to take part in the vaccine but forcing people to take it has an agendal00ap
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Reptyle(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/compulsory-vaccination-is-from-the-pit-of-hell-pastor-paul-enenche-kicks-against-making-covid-19-vaccine-compulsory-video/

My take on this is simple: God said the antichrist will come. Neither he nor his agenda can be prayed away. The only solution to escaping the antichrist according to the Holy Bible is to be raptured with Christ when he returns to take the saints home. So I do not know what sort of empty prayers a lot of Christians are praying these days binding the antichrist and his activities.

The government has clarified that contrary to reports in the news, they are not forcing anyone to take the vaccination. But they will not allow access to any Federal Government building without full Covid 19 vaccination as of December 1st. It makes common sense to say that in exercising your right not to take the vaccine, you cannot impede the right of others to a safe workplace. Take the vaccine or stay home...PERIOD!

May God have mercy on his church!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Krismas(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
more and more conspiracies. Damn

Show me a proof of him saying this and I will believe you
grin Don’t worry tomorrow or so, I will paste videos. SMH u comparing Covid vaccine to polio. They not the same. Polio vaccine Prevents the virus, it strengthens the body immunity, Covid vaccine on the other hand does not prevent infection, does not prevent transmission, its helpless about the mutants. Covid vaccine even degenerate the body immunity as a study showed in Israel. That persons vaccinated has 80% chance of reinfection to Delta than unvaccinated whos recovered from the disease. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/study-covid-recovery-gave-israelis-longer-lasting-delta-defense-than-vaccines/amp/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
edoairways:

Reported case of people contacting
The study released by Pfizer before the vaccination started already stated that their vaccine has 92% efficacy rate. So no one was expecting everyone to be perfectly covered, the study already stated that. It's expected that the 8% deficit will show

So what's new? What other conspiracies do you have?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tinger15: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Millions of prayers didnt eradicate polio or smallpox,it was vaccine that eradicated it completely from the face of the earth.Think abt that
He is nt saying you should take it or you shouldn't, but making a compulsory thing living man with no choice is the problem. it shows that there is more to it Even God gave man choice.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Thebigheart: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
The most intelligent person can be messed by religion.
The moment you allow religion into your head, logic and rationality is dead.

Btw, medical doctors are not experts in immunology, they really do not know a lot about vaccines than biochemists, immunologists, microbiologists and epidemiologists. He’s not an authority in this matter

The is not depriving anyone not to take part in the vaccine but forcing people to take it has an agenda. You discovered in the other news, how they injected ordinary water in the name of administering injection on a patient in Zamfara state. God forbid these Nigerian to give vaccine.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Krismas:
grin Don’t worry tomorrow or so, I will paste videos. SMH u comparing Covid vaccine to polio. They not the same. Polio vaccine Prevents the virus, it strengthens the body immunity, Covid vaccine on the other hand does not prevent infection, does not prevent transmission, its helpless about the mutants. Covid vaccine even degenerate the body immunity as a study showed in Israel. That persons vaccinated has 80% chance of reinfection to Delta than unvaccinated whos recovered from the disease. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/study-covid-recovery-gave-israelis-longer-lasting-delta-defense-than-vaccines/amp/
Did you read what you posted? Or you just hurriedly cherry picked the part you liked.
Because I also go this from your link

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
Don't insult the doctor treating your mother in law cheesy

Dip your uselss brain in the pit latrine where it belongs
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by edoairways: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
The study released by Pfizer before the vaccination started already stated that their vaccine has 92% efficacy rate. So no one was expecting everyone to be perfectly covered, the study already stated that. It's expected that the 8% deficit will show

So what's new? What other conspiracies do you have?
You mean distorted report or the one they try to hide? They should keep their vaccine instead of enriching some top pharmaceutical companies. The sole aim of forced vaccine is money. I know their tactic very well. Haven't you wonder why the malaria vaccine hasn't been administered yet even though WHO approved it ?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thebigheart:

The is not depriving anyone not to take part in the vaccine but forcing people to take it has an agenda. You discovered in the other news, how they injected ordinary water in the name of administering injection on a patient in Zamfara state. God forbid these Nigerian to give vaccine.
The vaccine is not given by Nigerian government but by WHO and international NGO, government only helps with facilities.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
edoairways:

You mean distorted report or the one they try to hide? They should keep their vaccine instead of enriching some top pharmaceutical companies. The sole aim of forced vaccine is money. I know their tactic very well. Haven't you wonder why the malaria vaccine hasn't been administered yet even though WHO approved it ?
OK, I am going to disbelieve Pfizer peer reviewed study and believe a random Nigerian cheesy
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
effort1:

Dip your uselss brain in the pit latrine where it belongs
Keep calm. Your mother in law will soon be fine.
I'm not the cause of your misfortune cheesy
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Thebigheart: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
The vaccine is not given by Nigerian government but by WHO and international NGO, government only helps with facilities.

But, are you aware that there is a protest against this vaccine stuff?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thebigheart:

But, are you aware that there is a protest against this vaccine stuff?
Yes, by scientifically illiterate and grossly misinformed people, mostly for religious reasons.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by edoairways: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
OK, I am going to disbelieve Pfizer peer reviewed study and believe a random Nigerian cheesy
You don't have to believe me because research data are manipulated. You can ask seasoned researchers how they do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical / Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.