Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) (94190 Views)

Baby Monkey Smokes On Camera As Part Of A Supposed Public Health Campaign( Pics) / Baby Monkey Clings To Its Dead Mother as Leopard Clamps Her Lifeless Body(Pix) / Video Of A Monkey Bottle Feeding A Baby Monkey Goes Viral - Check-it-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by quickly: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lions only eat raw meat

Either the lion eat or it dies of starvation
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by SKhanmi: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
pansophist:

Humans nko? Are we energy too?
Well, Do you generate any type of energy? Wouldn't like to type down a lot but look into the following:

Psychic energy vampires, Definitely sure you met one before.

Praises, intense prayer crusades, Worship etc? The energy generated goes somewhere & can be used or fed on. Hint: Servitors, Egregores, Jesus, Allah, Ogun.

The intense energy released during war

Maybe you'll get answers to your questions there. Maybe not.
We truly are the apex predators....indeed.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by iLiquidator: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
pansophist:

Humans nko? Are we energy too?
You are made of Carbon, Hydrogen Nitrogen, Oxygen etc. The chemical composition of your body contains energy which runs the maggots that live in your body during decomposition after your death. However, if you want to find out when you are alive, just go to any zoo and enter a lion's cage. To the lion you are nothing but a source of energy to keep it moving.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by iLiquidator: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Life is a continuous recycling process.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by cayorday89(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
GOFRONT:
chaiii......Very wicked lion. as wicked as one tall lanky man who loves travelling very well....

But they say "before you see monkey, mokey don see you"........How come mama nor see lion, pikin no see lion. I thought monkeys are very clever!!

RIP mama monkey.....Me and Lalasticlala promise to get across to the baby you left behind and take her to an orphanage home....surely
The skikfukkness of the monkeys is as a result of the closeness of tree branches... Just like an adage that says, "Na because tree dey close to tree na why monkey fit do stunts".
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nairobi33:

Kkk hates blacks niggas, niggas should be slaves living their miserable lives in cotton field. Racism is cool.

As an ngwaman if you are racist than us then your heading to the grave..the word blacks don't move me.. I hate both Black and white, they can go to hell.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

As an ngwaman if you are racist than us then your heading to the grave..the word blacks don't move me.. I hate both Black and white, they can go to hell.
Then have fun in hell, degenerate black man
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Nairobi33:

Then have fun in hell, degenerate black man

Useless asshole, black man kill you there animal.

I'm above your colour shame human chaff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / Meet Alagba, A 330-Year-Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.