Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) (94140 Views)

Baby Monkey Smokes On Camera As Part Of A Supposed Public Health Campaign( Pics) / Baby Monkey Clings To Its Dead Mother as Leopard Clamps Her Lifeless Body(Pix) / Video Of A Monkey Bottle Feeding A Baby Monkey Goes Viral - Check-it-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Chibuezelala(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Naija na the monkey�, the baby � na the masses. The lion� na the politicians both home and abroad wey dey chop this country oh. God help us�. #Naija #wemove #onGod
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Mpanyi: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please forget animals. Human dey do wetin pass this one, especially in Nigeria here.

5 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
If you check well, you'd be shocked that the lion might have been on its own,when the monkey left its tree to grab the lions tail..
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by akilo1: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is how Nigerians are in the hand of APC
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Sad indeed

that's nature for you. Lion's gonna eat.

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Mybrotheralso: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
GOFRONT:
chaiii......Very wicked lion. as wicked as one tall lanky man who loves travelling very well....

But they say "before you see monkey, mokey don see you"........How come mama nor see lion, pikin no see lion. I thought monkeys are very clever!!

RIP mama monkey.....Me and Lalasticlala promise to get across to the baby you left behind and take her to an orphanage home....surely
The babe monkey was eaten too

2 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Show of Pure Uncompromised and Unadulterated Love from the Baby Monkeu.

Even in the Face of Danger and Death, it stayed steadfast and hung on to its Mother with all it Could.

Today, Everyone claims to Love GOD . But in the face of little inconveniences, you begin to see people give in and give you reasons to give in.

In the Face of little shakings and threats, People who claim to Love GOD, become fearful and give themselves in to the Plan of the devil.

Let this Little Monkey send some knowledge into all.

If you are not ready to Die for the Name of JESUS CHRIST, it does not Matter your knowledge or Title your bear, you are Decieving yourself.

You just spoke to me directly. Thanks man.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Strong Animal eaten the weak one

Human also helpless to some sickness and above all death

Animal own is physical but human is spiritual

The curse is too great.

May it end quick

The pain and agony is too much for the weak

3 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
I pity d helpless baby cry

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by flokii: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sadly, that is how the jungle works.. kill or get killed for food.

Even lion as adorable and fearless as it looks still gets ambushed and killed by pack of hungry hyenas, when like seven hyenas surround one lion, they'll definitely kill it.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by cho25bc(f): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
GOFRONT:
chaiii......Very wicked lion. as wicked as one tall lanky man who loves travelling very well....

But they say "before you see monkey, mokey don see you"........How come mama nor see lion, pikin no see lion. I thought monkeys are very clever!!

RIP mama monkey.....Me and Lalasticlala promise to get across to the baby you left behind and take her to an orphanage home....surely
The baby is also dead, eaten by a younger lion. Read the article again.

RIP to both baby and mother

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's all fair in the jungle, just as it is in love and war.

May mama monkey rest in peace sad
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by EngrchidiG25(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
This lion here just acted like our dear APC government so so bad Killing every citizens with hike of everything
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Speechless
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
I hate monkeys, the lion is cool.good catch.
Kkk hates blacks niggas, niggas should be slaves living their miserable lives in cotton field. Racism is cool.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by BSsniffer: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Moral: it's either you're the lion or the monkey.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Laeroy(f): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
seankafor:
But when this happens to humans, we tend to play the pity card
Hypocrisy if you ask me

Can you be more explicit?...
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by friendl: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Circle of life ,it is what it is
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
The baby is now going to be Snacks
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sad indeed. But the reality of life is that it's the survival of the fittest. No matter what you are facing, be strong and courageous.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by therajah: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
these lions are politicians!
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bmaster:
Things like what bruh?
Lecture me cos as it is now i don they catch fear over death pass everyone else

Rest mind. Man no de fear death..he go come when he go come. Just no take your leg Waka go were God no go follow you. There are life's we live things we partake in that makes it easy for the one they call the devourer to cease us.

Just stay were you are safe no let body de move you. God go do the rest.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Explorers:
Striking photographs shows a baby monkey desperately clinging onto the body of its mother, which dangles from between the jaws of a lion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10095565/Baby-monkey-clings-dead-mother-clutched-lions-jaws.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Some animals are meant to be at the bottom of the food chain. Its natural.
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
mariahAngel:

The saddest part is that the helpless baby monkey was eventually be eaten.

One of those moments when you (as human) step aside and allow nature take its course.
( As there’s little or nothing you can do about the situation)

Even for animals, life no balance. Tragic!

Mariah cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by donnie(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
And they'll be Nigerians here saying SAD as though they haven't seen the attrocities commited against humans by security forces undecided
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
GOFRONT:

What makes the Lion wicked?
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
This story just moved me to tears,I wish I hadn't seen it....click like if u feel same,click share if not
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Treasure17:
Gosh! Only if the monkey could fight back. This life is not fair.

Only if the chicken you kill and eat could fight back
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by freshvine(f): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
A dessert surely
Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by FreeIgboho: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Snitch24:
Where is rithousness22
What do u have to say about this

Irrelevant question. You already know what he will say - it is proof of end time! grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) by adabaraabdul: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
GOFRONT:

You need to read this post all over again. Which baby are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Meet Alagba, A 330-Year-Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Pics) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.