Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,544 members, 7,955,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks (1240 Views)

I Applied For Nursing Science But I Was Given Electrical Electronics Engineering / Can Someone Who Is Average In Maths Study Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering Or Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by captainbangz: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please I need recommendations of good downloadable Electrical and Electronics Engineering Textbooks, not those written by Indians Please, because it has lots of typo errors including Theraja.
cc Thecreatorx, NDSmelody
I very much like Electrical Technology by JB Gupta(an Indian), but efforts to find a software has yielded nothing. I don't like going to the library.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by engrjosefz(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2021
What level of study are you? Let me recommend a few I have used
Re: Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by captainbangz: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
engrjosefz:
What level of study are you? Let me recommend a few I have used
I am currently in 300 level, will like texts on electronic circuits (amplifiers actually), circuit theory(Basic laws, Transients, Transforms(Laplace and Fourier)), Machines (both DC and AC).
Re: Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by NDSMELODY(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
captainbangz:
Please I need recommendations of good downloadable Electrical and Electronics Engineering Textbooks, not those written by Indians Please, because it has lots of typo errors including Theraja.
I very much like Electrical Technology by JB Gupta(an Indian), but efforts to find a software has yielded nothing. I don't like going to the library.
as for me I like theraja textbook,this textbook changed my cgpa from 3.40 to 4.04 although I bought the whole text not the downloaded one,it covers all electrical courses,

If you need detailed knowledge of Laplace transform go for engineering mathematics (advanced)
If you need detailed of electrical power system,go for GB Gupta.
If you need detailed knowledge of Fourier transform,go for digital communication textbook though I have forgotten the name of the author

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by engrjosefz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
captainbangz:
I am currently in 300 level, will like texts on electronic circuits (amplifiers actually), circuit theory(Basic laws, Transients, Transforms(Laplace and Fourier)), Machines (both DC and AC).
Electronics Circuit check Electronics Devices and Circuit Theory by Robert L. Boylestad also check Principles of Electronics by V.K Metha and Rohit Metha and check Electrical and Electronic Principles and Technology
Book by John Bird

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by engrjosefz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Circuit Analysis check Fundamentals of Electric Circuits
Book by Charles K. Alexander and Matthew N.O. Sadiku

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by lawahm: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Sorry.. Which university are you in?

captainbangz:
Re: Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by captainbangz: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
lawahm:

M.A.U(formerly know as FUTYola), why?
Re: Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by captainbangz: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
engrjosefz:
NDSMELODY:
as for me I like theraja textbook,this textbook changed my cgpa from 3.40 to 4.04 although I bought the whole text not the downloaded one,it covers all electrical courses,

If you need detailed knowledge of Laplace transform go for engineering mathematics (advanced)
If you need detailed of electrical power system,go for GB Gupta.
If you need detailed knowledge of Fourier transform,go for digital communication textbook though I have forgotten the name of the author
engrjosefz:
Thank you very much, God bless.
Re: Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by engrjosefz(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
I was banned earlier for posting the textbooks... I don't know if posting the textbooks to assist ppl violates any of the rules here, but you can send me a message to give you the names of the books

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by Thecreatorx: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2021
captainbangz:

Electronic devices and circuits by JP Gupta
Electronic machines by Jp Gupta
Re: Please I Need Recommendations for Electrical/electronics Textbooks by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
lawahm:

Wassup?? Boss. You emailed me can we chat here. You can quote me in a dead thread

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Plans You Should Plug In To ( MTN, AIRTEL, Glo,9mobile) / What Was Your Most Creepy Moments In School / Kaduna University Post - Ume Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.