Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) (59193 Views)

Frank Dogood Bekebo Electrocuted In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Did Pres. Buhari Goof At The Un Climate Action Summit While Answering This Quest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by sukar886: 3:54am On Oct 16, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Petalsempire(f): 4:21am On Oct 16, 2021
We did congratulations 6weeks ago ..how come now
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by LivingTribunal: 4:48am On Oct 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I can bet my balls it is one of those dump shit transsion phone

I can bet my balls iPhone and Samsung won't do that

Keep quiet
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by LivingTribunal: 4:53am On Oct 16, 2021
The caller must be the devil himself
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Ekpeitut: 5:08am On Oct 16, 2021
I'm also guilty of making calls while charging my phone. What a sad way to go cry

RIP bro.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 5:12am On Oct 16, 2021
Bola146:
How many times have they warned people not to receive calls while charging
1000 ways to die
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by pegix(m): 5:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Bola146:
How many times have they warned people not to receive calls while charging
boss calm for down

There's no shit like that

The power coming from a normal phone charger can kill a man
No be all this 1.2 amperes charger

Is either the charger has a problem or some connection shit around the socket
Or the phone it self....one way or the other connect directly to the source

Which that adapter(chargerhead(....no even rat will die save the shock grin
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by pegix(m): 5:24am On Oct 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Do not answer call while charging!
Do not call or receive call close to cooking gas!!

All these are safety measures being sound into our hearing day by day but we still have some who refused these.
There's no science to support this claim

The power coming from charger is not that powerful

The cord user in producing this chargers until recently sef cant excede 3A strength

Nevertheless it may be advisable though

But they'd beta check for connection probs in the terminal

Phone charger cannot kill you
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by pegix(m): 5:27am On Oct 16, 2021
egean:
honestly this atitude of answering call whilst still comnected to electric socket is very wrong because the amps might increase and cause a drag to your membrane that can send electro watts into the brain which is the central nervous system, this can lead to coma and shutting down of the higher organs which leads to death.
which amp will increass boss

That the purpose of the adapter in d charger..it regulate and maintain steady current

The man's death should be properly investigated

Is either there's a problem around the terminal....(exposed, shut circuit)

Or the charger get issue itself

Ideally, phone charger current no fir kill person
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by pegix(m): 5:29am On Oct 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

in the first place aint no phone charger gonna generate dat much curent real niggar

Another advantage of buying good phones with good adapter

Imagine chinese wey don smoke weed before entering manufacturing facility grin

1 Like

Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by pegix(m): 5:31am On Oct 16, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I shock o! Nobi charger wey dey out put DC highest 9v for fast charging? Na 9v DC one throw full human being? When we dey lick that Duracell 9v battery to test whether e still get "current"?
aswear ogami

Wey we go put am for mouth shock us small

Make dem find out wettin kill d man....no be d charger grin
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by zedegit: 5:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Northernblood:
village people in action. How can tiny Phone charger kill a full grown man? Something else killed that man jhor if u investigate properly.

Scientists in the house, help and explain biko. If it can happen during call, it can also happen during Browsing which most of us do.

Your village people never reason your matter.

Something as normal as drinking water can even send you beyond.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by CALCULUS16: 5:58am On Oct 16, 2021
kalu61:
Wow, the current threw the wife away.

Amazing!!!

End time blogger
Seems the man plugged his phone on Transformer.

If you test your charger with tougue, Biko gather here.

Wuna never tell us weti kill that man
testing charge with tongue is very risky, naso one boy was electrocuted this year when he licked charger whose transformer has unknowingly spoilt. When u r licking charger, remember u r licking death yansh.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by pyro62(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Bloody liars and illiterate bloggers.
There IS NO WAY answering a call while charging a phone can kill someone,unless the person touched a live wire.
NO WAY and anyone who believes such news in this day and age needs to be taken to one remote village and dumped there.

This is what happened to the man. He is a close associate, but word on the street are saying his death isn't ordinary. Because I find it hard to believe as well.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Strange.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by hectorswag(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Esseite:
Was the charger plugged to high tension that it even threw the wife away?...
I shock too oh shocked

They didn't even say what brand of phone he was using. Was he barefooted? Did he just come out of the shower to pick the call? Do my questions even matter? undecided

Please always remember to unplug your phones from its charger before answering calls. Nothing like end time or village people here, it's just an avoidable accident.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 6:23am On Oct 16, 2021
That man should be over 40 years old before getting married, this is common to south south and south eastern men. They should try strike a balance between making money and life.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

How I wish to see how you will hand over the pair, should you loose wink

2 Likes

Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2021
Am not sure it was the current from the phone that killed him.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2021
seborrhic:
There IS NO WAY answering a call while charging a phone can kill someone,unless the person touched a live wire.
NO WAY and anyone who believes such news in this day and age needs to be taken to one remote village and dumped there.
Why did you think the news make headlines? That is because it is strange and unbelievable. When spirituality come to display, physicality will be pondering.

2 Likes

Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by philipstanley(m): 6:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Spiritual things and things are involved

Don't argue with me
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by ehinmowo: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2021
Arda1000:
eh?

Don't you know that it's a very dangerous thing to do?
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by ehinmowo: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Oga calm yourself down. The way over 100 people don like this shows ignorance is high in this country. Answering or receiving calls while charging had killed many. If u like dey blow grammar there, you hear?

1 Like

Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by 2kurupt(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Am sure this is what you said about operating phones close to cooking gas too. Until that girl's incident at Anambra State University private hostel with video evidence.

Just take the caution and move on instead of misleading people. Not everything is for catching cruise

1 Like

Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by 2kurupt(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2021
nedekid:
Very unfortunate.
The amount of substandard stuff entering the country now is just too much. Is it the state of the economy causing it? Guess most importers will import cheap fake stuff so they could make a profit while Nigerians manage to buy with their lean pockets.
Another item guys should be careful of is cigerette lighters. In the past 1 month 7 have blown spontaneously. Twice in my pocket, on my seat in the car(Ac on so no heat), on the table in front of me. They just explode. Thank God none ignited.
Maybe you should go back to old school matchbox. Indeed the Standard Organisation of Nigeria is not doing its work effectively.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by 2kurupt(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2021
tunax5loon:

7mA is enough to kill If it passes the heart for 3secs. NB, he might also be sweating while receiving the call.

Aptly put. Sweat on the call receiver's face then having contact with the phone alone can make the whole thing turn lethal
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by usj(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2021
Northernblood:
village people in action. How can tiny Phone charger kill a full grown man? Something else killed that man jhor if u investigate properly.

Scientists in the house, help and explain biko. If it can happen during call, it can also happen during Browsing which most of us do.

I was shocked by common earpiece some days ago. I couldn't imagine how severe It was. A shock through the ear goes straight to the brain which sends panic alarm to every part of the body instantly which can cause accute paralyses or organ failure. There are instances where the house is not properly earth that results to all electrical appliances shocking when touched. I don't know his health history but what was described is more than enough to kill anybody.

1 Like

Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by honda001: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Is it up to 12v dc...it should be around 3.7v dc
samuelson06:

For what I know, the charger supplies a 12V DC to the phone while it may take up to 220V AC from mains. So, how can a 12V DC kill someone?

It doubt it's the phone that killed the man.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by honda001: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2021
If a transformer is bad...there will be voltage at the secondary
Pyhonist:

Way before the call came in, the charger must have been faulty and showing some signs like the touch screen not responding properly while the phone is being charged, but because it was still charging his phone, he ignored the fault.

The transformer could have developed a partial fault due to high volatge.

Also diodes that changes AC voltage to DC was also malfunctioning.

With this two components malfunctioning, its either the charger kills your phone and if you're unlucky, it kills you.

Don't use your phone while its charging especially with direct electricity.

1 Like

Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by muller101(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2021
Faulty diodes from the charger.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Daboomb: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Northernblood:

A Charger carries less than 1AMP of electricity, in most cases it is in the order of less than 1A
Even it carries 2A, it is still not enough to throw his wife and kill the Man.

Moreso, let us assume the charger mistakenly got connected to the Main Supply Pole. grin wink
If it tries to carry say a Current of 15Amps, due to its tiny radius/Size, it will just over-heat and burn.
It still wont carry such heavy Current.

Yes, something else killed the Man, not current from a Phone Charger..

I agree that it is wrong to be using the Phone while charging but this has to do with radiation, damage to internal organs (very long term) and Skin, not with Electric Shock.

1 Like

Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Daboomb: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2021
usj:

I was shocked by common earpiece some days ago. I couldn't imagine how severe It was. A shock through the ear goes straight to the brain which sends panic alarm to every part of the body instantly which can cause accute paralyses or organ failure. There are instances where the house is not properly earth that results to all electrical appliances shocking when touched. I don't know his health history but what was described is more than enough to kill anybody.

That happens a lot but it is more of a tingling sensation.
A real Shock will burn your Ears and blood may come out from the point of contact.

Chai, stop lying, it cant cause paralysis or organ failure, for that brief period and amount of current. grin grin
You have forgotten that Sceintist even use such tiny current to treat some illnesses.

I have had this Ear piece "Shock" too many times in the past, when l was using a Ear Phone whose Rubber protection has fallen off but l loved the Ear Piece and did not want to throw it away, as l could not get the exact replacement on time.
The Bass from that Ear piece "Na Die".
But the "shock" did not kill me or paralyse me or damage my Organ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai / Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos / Kwankwaso Welcomes Tinubu And His Entourage To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.