Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) (59188 Views)

Frank Dogood Bekebo Electrocuted In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Did Pres. Buhari Goof At The Un Climate Action Summit While Answering This Quest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Freelancerx: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I can bet my balls it is one of those dump shit transsion phone

I can bet my balls iPhone and Samsung won't do that
Odeh bet your balls nah.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Makaveli217(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

Oga 230 volts will fry any phones panel
Ok
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by scarycuteface(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2021
I don't get why people do this
Yourfav:
looking for a way to badmouth the brand, doesn't call for spreading lies. Which GSMArena you see this one? shocked
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by ayafcom: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2021
Sorry!! Which phone brand is he using that caused this accident...
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Ammaizingemmy: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2021
Last...! last...!! Xiaomi don do the unexpected, Xiaomi why na. Why always you... cool angry
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Very sad painful news,and the kids are all over the first page as usual, making silly comments and blaming the dead cry
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by GreyLaw(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
bejeria101:

They don't listen. They think its swag.

I see guys with Powerbank plugged to phones and when you tell them its like you are bothering them.

Young lady turned into a widow at this time. So sad.

Is using powerbank a bad thing now, or you mean making calls with phone connected to powerbank?
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by andelawhite: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
It's not just about fake charger, it's very wrong to answer call while the phone is plugged to charge. They have warned people countless times and people keep making the mistake. Its not a brand monopoly. Its dangerous to make or receive calls while charging the phone, irrespective of the brand.
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

All of this fake Chinese phone and chargers like tecno infinix order brand. Sometimes when the charger is gone he can step up the voltage to 1000 voltage
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Idarachris84: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2021
So sad!

Can't be a transsion device!

Am sure!
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Kakadancefreak(f): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2021
I think everyone should just be safety conscious.....

Read the user's manual from all your devices to know what is a risk or endangers lives

GreyLaw:

Is using powerbank a bad thing now, or you mean making calls with phone connected to powerbank?
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Wanni25(f): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2021
Na Xiaomi?

Kai!

This guys eh....

They have to sit up na.

Ammaizingemmy:
Last...! last...!! Xiaomi don do the unexpected, Xiaomi why na. Why always you... cool angry
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Fonjewel0(f): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Bros you no bet well o...

Na Xiaomi o.......

Re - bet!

undecided

Freelancerx:
Odeh bet your balls nah.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by bejeria101(m): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2021
GreyLaw:

Making calls and using the phone connected to the Powerbank.

The Powerbank won't tell you it would explode,its not safe doing so.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by khiaa(f): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
bejeria101:

Making calls and using the phone connected to the Powerbank.

The Powerbank won't tell you it would explode,its not safe doing so.
Hi sweetie. smiley
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Yourfav: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
scarycuteface:
I don't get why people do this
e weak me
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by bejeria101(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

Hi sweetie. smiley

Hi beautiful Khiaa! That was a huge surprise. How you been?
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by khiaa(f): 3:07am On Oct 22, 2021
bejeria101:

Hi beautiful Khiaa! That was a huge surprise. How you been?

I been well, how's life treating you? cheesy
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2021
khiaa:

how are you doing?
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by Freelancerx: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fonjewel0:
Bros you no bet well o...

Na Xiaomi o.......

Re - bet!

undecided

na him dey bet nonsense
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by bejeria101(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
khiaa:

Hi dear khiaa!

Im doing good. Thanks for checking on me. Really appreciate it.
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by scarycuteface(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na ment
Yourfav:
e weak me
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by khiaa(f): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
bejeria101:

Hi dear khiaa!

Im doing good. Thanks for checking on me. Really appreciate it.

I'll Always check on you Sweetheart. You have stayed my friend for all these years no matter what and I appreciate you. kiss smiley
Re: Osaki Diri Electrocuted While Answering Call With His Charging Phone (Pictures) by bejeria101(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
khiaa:

I'll Always check on you Sweetheart. You have stayed my friend for all these years no matter what and I appreciate you. kiss smiley

They should add a hug emoji here.

Thank you so much. I'm blushing here lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Rocks Igbo Attire In Throwback Photo / Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai / The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.