Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator (2854 Views)

There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by BaddieFreak(f): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
If you like him,go for it.

Be safe

That's how bae and I met.

Some good ones among the chaff with monickers we call Nairaland men nowadays.

Alright, thanks.
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by BaddieFreak(f): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Na small, small.

Alright, noted.
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by brosom(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Simps would disagree wit u.
Oh yeah I know, that's why them bitches be feeling fonky like it's a big deal to date/ask them out.
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by FalseProphet1(m): 4:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Nairaland has only 2 male super mods mynd44 and lalasticlala, the rest are females. Lalasticlala is married so that leaves us with mynd44.

I don't believe mynd44 would be distributing you for a relationship, the person is a mod and not a super mod.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by Nazgul: 4:13am On Oct 16, 2021
BaddieFreak:
There is this popular Nairaland moderator (name withheld for privacy) that has been in my PM since early this year always wanting to get to know me which I obliged. I don’t usually reply my PMs since I am just here on Nairaland to while away time when I am bored. I thought it was just another casual friendship but it has turned out to be something else. He is really pushing for more and I have explained to him from the onset that I am not interested but this days it seems like he is a good guy and I might possibly give him a chance.
I know he is going to see this, but I just feel like saying it since i really have nobody to talk to about it and it has been bothering me.
I have vowed not to go into any serious relationship.

What do you think guys?
If you want to give him a chance then do, I believe you're matured enough to make that decision.

But coming here to seek validation from people who neither know you or him personally isn't right considering the fact that he messaged you privately and not openly.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by Mynd44: 5:07am On Oct 16, 2021
care4you:
popular mod?.....hmmmmm....mind44 comes to mind!

Abi oooo. Intimacy is a right

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by Pumpumking: 5:10am On Oct 16, 2021
BaddieFreak:
There is this popular Nairaland moderator (name withheld for privacy) that has been in my PM since early this year always wanting to get to know me which I obliged. I don’t usually reply my PMs since I am just here on Nairaland to while away time when I am bored. I thought it was just another casual friendship but it has turned out to be something else. He is really pushing for more and I have explained to him from the onset that I am not interested but this days it seems like he is a good guy and I might possibly give him a chance.
I know he is going to see this, but I just feel like saying it since i really have nobody to talk to about it and it has been bothering me.

What do you think guys?

who u dating....Mr Cork? angry
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by iamyemiakins(m): 5:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
Seu.n, comman c one of ur mod mixing business wit pleasure. Very unprofessional entity.

las las na hook up sha
If e no affect the job wetin concern you angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by helinues: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Mynd44:

Na una regular customer, the canceller dey do that yanma yanma
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2021
helinues:

Na una regular customer, the canceller dey do that yanma yanma

Lol, quoting him and trying to befriend him, will never save your silly ass grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by Hintona(f): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Nairaland has only 2 male super mods mynd44 and lalasticlala, the rest are females. Lalasticlala is married so that leaves us with mynd44.

I don't believe mynd44 would be distributing you for a relationship, the person is a mod and not a super mod.

This I have seen.

We have plenty female mods on this platform, yet the hate against women is choking undecided
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by BaddieFreak(f): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2021
Hintona:

We have plenty female mods on this platform, yet the hate against women is choking undecided

I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by FalseProphet1(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2021
Hintona:

Forget what you read on this forum, most of those kids hatting on women are annoyingly sending PMs to the same girls they claim to hate.

Some are ready to starve themselves just to impress girls who don't care about them offline.

So there is no hate.

This I have seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by BaddieFreak(f): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Forget what you read on this forum, most of those kids hatting on women are annoyingly sending PMs to the same girls they claim to hate.

Some are ready to starve themselves just to impress girls who don't care about them offline.

So there is no hate.

This I have seen.

You ain’t lying, all you said is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by Truvelisback(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Some guys right now will be forecasting who the MOD is as if it's Baba Ijebu.

Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by Jeon(f): 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
BaddieFreak:

What do you think guys?

My suspicious was right... Because I was shocked yesterday for the ban I received without any bully, vulgar words in my post.

https://www.nairaland.com/6804083/what-heartbreak-song because I only wrote out a lyrics and that rat gave me ban for that.

Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by WaterWalker5(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
BaddieFreak:

I just don’t want anything serious but he is not seeing things from my own perspective but he seems to be a very nice guy, so I don’t want to hurt him at the same time. Only if he can understand me.
One thing I know for sure is that you know what to do already. You're just catching cruise with us here.
What you've purposed in your heart to do; go ahead and do it quickly
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
BaddieFreak:

What do you think guys?
If its that mod whose monika starts with M as its initial,just ignore him
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by Ademola47(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Mynd44:

Exactly.
Mods are humans too and not devoid of social interaction and resulting intimacy.

Provided it's not affecting the given job, nothing is wrong.
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by tosaino95(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2021
BaddieFreak:

What do you think guys?
you vowed not to go into serious relationship so which kind of relationship would you go into then ?
Eventually and normally you girls are confusing being
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by xeratech: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2021
BaddieFreak:

What do you think guys?
patlex cool
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by nedekid: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
CHIEFCHICKEN:
If you are not dating seun, the you are wasting your time.
Seun be like akagum grin
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by nedekid: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Date him or receive ban undecided
Re: I Am Dating A Popular Nairaland Moderator by suffering: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2021
All these broke attention seekers are nobodies outside Nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I'm Spending My New Year (pics) / I Am Very Disappointed At Arise News For Announcing Sex Championships / I Want Her To Trust Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.