Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) (58846 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by officialwdhtv: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Lol coded bad belle
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by hectorswag(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Treasure17:
The coach facial expression is something else. If he had his way, e fit deck Ronaldo. grin

In KieKie voice. Ni kini?
Lol the coach can only wish!! grin grin

Every other player on that bench aims to be like him when they grow up. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by olisefom: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Somebody said my dwarf went missing against Peru. He will resurface to collect his seventh...you know the rest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2021
cool
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2021
That old fraud and penalties sef. Why Luxembo farmers no go para. Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by uthlaw: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Dalil8:
Ronaldo at 36 is still throwing scissors kick and scoring hat-tricks meanwhile your dwarf went missing against Peru. I know my G.O.A.T.

Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi.
even giroud go score 30goals a season if he depends on penalties!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by uthlaw: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2021
beautyhd:
That guy is a mini god.

I have followed him from Man u to Real madrid then to Juventus and back to Man u.

Give it up for the living legend.
mini god,how...for scoring penalties alot?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by bareal(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2021
To bite Ronaldo hear dey hungry the man.

Moral: who don Pass you don Pass you.

1 Like

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by valETA1(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2021
My concern is how Ronaldo will be flaunting his GOAT's ( Messi's ) 7th ballon d'or as a jersey number from December. Inside life grin

6 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by infogeneral: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2021
I think he trains specially for jumping. CR7 can leap higher than any other footballer I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2021
It's nothing like that
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Luxembourg is one of the richest countries of the world oooo grin
Yes oo. When I visited I was marveled at its beauty and splendor. A place where u enter public bus free of charge but a very expensive place to live in

6 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Ginomel(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
This is how my enemies will continue to hate as Eledumare continue to bless me in front of their jealous eyes.

Just believe in God,pray and succeed.Your interest in your imaginary enemies could hinder you even when they are not interested in you yet.

Even if they are existing, your business is between you and your God. No time for enemies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by pickatyoubackup: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2021
CR7, the real deal.

I want to believe you do have a car. If yes then check my signature
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by izubext007: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2021
Cr7 Pepper Dem, nal God create you.
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2021
They were like:this guy no dey old grin
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Equity15(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2021
The � GOAT
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Dem never look finish. Who Jah bless, no man curse.
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2021
WriterNig:
The Funny And Envious Look Luxembourg Players Gave Cristiano Ronaldo During Portugal's Win VS Luxembourg. I Smell Jealousy Lol. grin

Amazed at how much fitness he has despite being 36 years old.

Cristiano Ronaldo Is An Ageless Demi-god.

@FootballFunnys

Those aren't envious looks... well asides the coach... no be beans to dey play beside one of the greatest footballers that ever graced the face of the earth. He has inspired generations and will continue to inspire more.

3 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Lmao
Check the highlights.
When Ronaldo wanted to play the second penalty, one of the Luxembourg players directly behind him did not even move at all. He knew he would score.

1 Like

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by justking(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2021
Isoright...

Meanwhile,

Do you need cheaper data to browse your favorite social media and forums?

Then check my signature for the solution.
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2021
This is crazy.
There's hardly an athletic footballer in history that comes close.

1 Like

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Akalia(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Yes oo. When I visited I was marveled at its beauty and splendor. A place where u enter public bus free of charge but a very expensive place to live in
How can I migrate to Luxembourg from Nigeria. I just researched the country and I am wowed by the marvels such a small country has got to offer.

2 Likes

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2021
The boss
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Samiah33(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Love this guy, no homo
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Euegene100001: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2021
What a player graced up
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Too sharp for a 36 years old man.

He may still be a threat even at 50 years old.
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by omoyankee3(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Seems to me they were just watching the game.
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by fohiss: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2021
ominilongest:
The coach : on top wetin?na Argentina u wan play?
black guy: Chai!dz guy go finish us bone no go remain,90 min come quick
And d white guy in blue:this nigga high o,level dey! cheesy

Omo you finish work ooo laugh wan kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Portugal Vs Morocco: World Cup (1 - 0) On 20 June, 2018 / Formiga Become The Oldest Player In Women's World Cup History. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.