Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) (59028 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Newton85: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Spactacle:
You mean this?
Lol.
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Breastfeed: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Best believe
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by fredoooooo: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Like for Ronaldo and share for messi,who is your goat...
The GOAT with the Olympic ring

1 Like

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by fredoooooo: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2021
uthlaw:
even giroud go score 30goals a season if he depends on penalties!

Don't disrespect Giroud , he's a top player , a world cup winner, champions league winner, europa Cup winner, league winners.. youbdont need to be scoring tap ins and penalties you only need to do your job .. hesa top top player
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Starz825(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2021
OgidiOlu3:
I think they were watching the match, not Ronaldo.
Chai...haters ..
Match was Dem no wa start....
The match was underway...players coming out from the dug out and Ronaldo was the last player
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by BadEnglish(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Make una calm down, na ordinary Luxembourg
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Noblewealth(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2021
The coach do face like person wey one knack am juju...
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2021
The coach be like shocked see he legs like 3.0

The rest players be like God when will my time come

Ronaldo nor get 2 Head
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Rexymania:
What's with the look? They may not even be looking at him

For sure.
Don't mind penaldo fans they can do anything for attention.

1 Like

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Please no loud am abeg. Make the update no go cast.

Na my dream country. If I reach there, I fit tear my passport ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol....is obvious you know that Nigerians and blacks generally dey cast anywhere they go.

1 Like

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by planetx: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Please no loud am abeg. Make the update no go cast.

Na my dream country. If I reach there, I fit tear my passport ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
You and the others keep deceiving yourselves. They hate Africans in that country and actively discourage Africans migrating.
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Is that a Diamond/mixed Gold Boot CR7 is wearing
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
Their father yansh grin Keep looking till I destroy your team b4 your eyes grin
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
I know that one day one day, I will meet Ronaldo at an ATM machine
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
planetx:
You and the others keep deceiving yourselves. They hate Africans in that country and actively discourage Africans migrating.

No lie but that doesn't take away the fact that Luxembourg remains one of the best places to live on earth. As to whether them hate Africans, when I reach there I go update you.
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
blueAgent:

Lol....is obvious you know that Nigerians and blacks generally dey cast anywhere they go.

Swears bro. Men never dey reason Luxembourg. If them begin, we fit no see space enter again grin grin grin
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Swears bro. Men never dey reason Luxembourg. If them begin, we fit no see space enter again grin grin grin

Lol.......True.

Their mind still dey UK ,US and German....

God help us.

1 Like

Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dalil8:
Ronaldo at 36 is still throwing scissors kick and scoring hat-tricks meanwhile your dwarf went missing against Peru. I know my G.O.A.T.

Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi.

Messi na scam
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2021
Dalil8:
Ronaldo at 36 is still throwing scissors kick and scoring hat-tricks meanwhile your dwarf went missing against Peru. I know my G.O.A.T.

Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi.

Lord Luxembourg grin grin
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Ororo the worldwide goat... Can someone show me a way to keep loving CR7 while hating Man U sad

Contact me for your swift buying swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by unity004(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Like for Ronaldo and share for messi,who is your goat...

I hope those likes you gather can buy you 50 naira worth tomatoes
Re: The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
unity004:

I hope those likes you gather can buy you 50 naira worth tomatoes
yes o that's why una nor dey progress una dey jeolous..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Formiga Become The Oldest Player In Women's World Cup History. Photos / Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good / Jamal Murray’s Girlfriend Asks For Help After Alleged IG S33x-tape Leak - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.