Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me (1670 Views)

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / I Just Hate Crying In My Dreams ,it Kills Me Slowly ,help Me Out / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by DenreleDave(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Guys please I need help..
I feel too jealous seeing a girl I like talking, having fun and so so like that with another guy... Even if I have not made my intentions known to her, ordinarily seeing her with another guy drives me somehow.. I have always tried my best to stop putting woman matter for head and I have tried fighting this bad attitude of jealousy. These girls are not clearly my girlfriend neither have I have my intentions known to them but the moment I see them with other guys, it drives me crazy....
Such happened to me in my university days and I can't tell you, it's not okay at all. Getting angry bcox u saw a lady u like being close to another guy just having fun. This jealousy almost wound me for school, gave me sleepless nights in school bcox of a lady like that... Now, I thought I was over with such jealousy but recently I have beginning to feel same with a lady Dt isn't my girlfriend. I am just boiling seeing her with another guy having fun and so on... This is a bad thing and I need advise on how I can eliminate this bad attitude of mine.... It's so consuming... It gets me anger and there is always possibility of transferring the aggression on someone else...

I need help before this useless attitude of jealousy eats me up..... Women are not my priorities, na hustle get money dey my head but it seems this jealousy is doing me bad...

As I am now, I am boiling seeing a lady I like talking to another guy and they are having fun.. Only God knows what they are talking about and she seem very interested in it. Oh Lawd epp mi...
Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
You need to see a therapist ASAP before it gets out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by seanjy4konji: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
I see you committing murder soon and spending the rest of your life in Jail if you dont get busy and pray to God to help you in Buhari goverment...

Na devil deh play wirh you so

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Vinnie2000(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
DenreleDave. Long time..were have u been?

Though you are renowned for your Bad-mouth Sha.. sad

On ur topic, It is normal..

It happens when the Girl is Soo Beautiful and you Desperately desire her!
I will Advise you to take things slow and tell yourself dis..
1. She is NOT my wife!
2.She is NOT the only Fine Girl in Nigeria..
3.If she refused me, My Life will not End!

Dat's it..This Fine Girl you are dying for, if you date her, might be surprised it's nothing special.. sad smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Hanibbal(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Next time you feel that jealousy. Get near a wall/fence around you and start hitting your head against the wall it will stop.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
this is not called jealousy...this is pure ENVY and MADNESS.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is funny
Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by DaddyRochie1642: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Righteousness2 is already on his way to this place with full speed to tell us how this case is a sign of End times grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by mikigen(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
This is why Fat Jor titled his album
JEALOUS ONES STILL ENVY cheesy

@OP nor get heart problem for who doesn't even know u care or like her oo.
Free your mind bro just take it that whatever they are discussing is none of your business.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Konor: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Guy!!! I think say na only me dey like this cheesy
I dey jealous die. Girl wey no even be my babe o, if I see her with another guy I will be so jealous, it's sickening.

There's a new girl that moved in the compound where I live. I find her really attractive; made sure I was so nice and friendly to her, and tried getting close to her. But recently I started noticing she entertains male visitors, especially one particular guy. the guy will be in there for hours I go dey wonder if dem dey fvck. Lol. I go just dey boil with jealousy .

Now I don't talk to her again and I know she's wondering what went wrong.

I know it's not a good trait sha, but it's just how I am.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
DenreleDave:

I need help before this useless attitude of jealousy eats me up..... Women are not my priorities, na hustle get money dey my head but it seems this jealousy is doing me bad...

As I am now, I am boiling seeing a lady I like talking to another guy and they are having fun.. Only God knows what they are talking about and she seem very interested in it. Oh Lawd epp mi...
Please seek out professional help for the issue abeg! I can't even begin to explain how it could possibly go sideways fast. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Konor:
I dey jealous die. Girl wey no even be my babe o, if I see her with another guy I will be so jealous, it's sickening.

There's a new girl that moved in the compound where I live. I find her really attractive; made sure I was so nice and friendly to her, and tried getting close to her. But recently I started noticing she entertains male visitors, especially one particular guy. the guy will be in there for hours I go dey wonder if dem dey fvck. Lol. I go just dey boil with jealousy .

What you describe is not mere jealousy. Please go see a psychiatrist for help with this issue so it does not turn your life sideways abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Konor: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What you describe is not mere jealousy. Please go see a psychiatrist for help with this issue so it does not turn your life sideways abeg! undecided
it's jealousy bro. It's just extreme.
Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Konor:
it's jealousy bro. It's just extreme.
I disagree and you know why? Because even the definition of the word does not fit your case in any way....
To be jealous is to feel resentment, bitterness, or hostility toward someone because they have something that you don't. This feeling or the state of feeling this way is called jealousy.
A careful examination of the word above will hopefully get you to realize that any jealousy you feel would be directed, not at the girl but the guy you see with the girl you like. undecided

What you are dealing with is instead possession - your mind is jealously opposed to the girl's personal independence, seeking to have influence over her, a very dangerous emotion. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Konor: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I disagree and you know why? Because even the definition of the word does not fit your case in any way....
A careful examination of the word above will hopefully get you to realize that any jealousy you feel would be directed, not at the girl but the guy you see with the girl you like. undecided

What you are dealing with is instead possession - your mind is jealously opposed to the girl's personal independence, seeking to have influence over her, a very dangerous emotion. undecided
oga no dey complicate the matter. It's all because I like the girl that's why I'm jealous, and me stop talking to her is to detach completely so as not to develop more feelings and get hurt.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by dan9ice(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
DenreleDave:
Guys please I need help..
I feel too jealous seeing a girl I like talking, having fun and so so like that with another guy... Even if I have not made my intentions known to her, ordinarily seeing her with another guy drives me somehow.. I have always tried my best to stop putting woman matter for head and I have tried fighting this bad attitude of jealousy. These girls are not clearly my girlfriend neither have I have my intentions known to them but the moment I see them with other guys, it drives me crazy....
Such happened to me in my university days and I can't tell you, it's not okay at all. Getting angry bcox u saw a lady u like being close to another guy just having fun. This jealousy almost wound me for school, gave me sleepless nights in school bcox of a lady like that... Now, I thought I was over with such jealousy but recently I have beginning to feel same with a lady Dt isn't my girlfriend. I am just boiling seeing her with another guy having fun and so on... This is a bad thing and I need advise on how I can eliminate this bad attitude of mine.... It's so consuming... It gets me anger and there is always possibility of transferring the aggression on someone else...

Op let assumed it worked out to your own imagination, you go wash pants tire oo
Cause you won't wanna hurt her, and if she knows your wickedness eh > simp is all that will matters

That's if you match the wrong one oo.
There are good girls out there

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Konor:
oga no dey complicate the matter. It's all because I like the girl that's why I'm jealous, and me stop talking to her is to detach completely so as not to develop more feelings and get hurt.
The object or subject of your desire is the girl. So it follows that the one who you ought to exhibit jealousy towards is not the subject of ypur desire but the guy who gets the attention of the one you desire. undecided

However, what you describe here as feeling towards the one you desire is not jealously, since she is the object of your desire. What you feel towards her is instead possession, a more dangerous emotion. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by OnlineArchitect: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ladies beware!! This one na spiritual husband in the physical realm. Lemme wait for righteousness89 to conduct full deliverance on you
Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by arthurwillia(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Get a job
Na because you no get wetin Dey occupy your mind
You Dey reason nonsense reasom

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Polynek(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Pple de Sha
Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Konor: 12:28am On Oct 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The object or subject of your desire is the girl. So it follows that the one who you ought to exhibit jealousy towards is not the subject of ypur desire but the guy who gets the attention of the one you desire. undecided

However, what you describe here as feeling towards the one you desire is not jealously, since she is the object of your desire. What you feel towards her is instead possession, a more dangerous emotion. undecided
which kind guy be this abeg grin
Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Oct 16, 2021
Konor:
which kind guy be this abeg grin
Go get help! undecided
Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by DenreleDave(m): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2021
arthurwillia:
Get a job
Na because you no get wetin Dey occupy your mind
You Dey reason nonsense reasom

I definitely agree with this..

Lack of Job causes rubbish like this

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by DenreleDave(m): 6:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
You need to see a therapist ASAP before it gets out of hand

I don't think its needed... I can detach my self from feeling like that

My issue is that I don't wana feel like Dt at all not even for a second....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by DenreleDave(m): 6:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

DenreleDave. Long time..were have u been?

Though you are renowned for your Bad-mouth Sha.. sad

On ur topic, It is normal..

It happens when the Girl is Soo Beautiful and you Desperately desire her!
I will Advise you to take things slow and tell yourself dis..
1. She is NOT my wife!
2.She is NOT the only Fine Girl in Nigeria..
3.If she refused me, My Life will not End!

Dat's it..This Fine Girl you are dying for, if you date her, might be surprised it's nothing special.. sad smiley

Yes.. I know Dt for sure.....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by DenreleDave(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
this is not called jealousy...this is pure ENVY and MADNESS.

Big lie.. Notin like pure envy and madness.

It's sumtin I can easily detached myself from.... I think it happens bcox I am jobless.... I am. Not occupied with sumtin doing...

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Vinnie2000(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2021
DenreleDave:

Big lie.. Notin like pure envy and madness.

It's sumtin I can easily detached myself from.... I think it happens bcox I am jobless.... I am. Not occupied with sumtin doing...

Dats just it!

When you start working or Going out More, u will meet different kinds of Attractive Girls..
Fair, Slim, Plumpy, Big Yanch, cool etc..

No Guy and Lady should be Dying over a One person, really.. sad
Fine Guys and Babes are Everywhere!!

Even in some Ugly or average looking pple, there are some levels of attraction u feel when you are Around Dem!.. smiley
Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls I need a loan of 50,000 To support my bussiness and I will use my cassava 3000 heaps cassava farm as collateral
Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Sugar97(f): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Pele o. You're probably just too possessive. Does it only happen with girls? What of other personal property?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Shellsploit: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Nothing special with all this girl's..
once u get beneath them, u realize they are not worth the stress!

Not worth it at all

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before This Unhealthy Attitude Of Jealousy Kills Me by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2021
Konor:

I see,you extended this jealousy to the male folks as well else you won't be jealously attacking HenryDion over a harmless comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch10 More S3x Leaked Videos Of Black Chully Gone Viral By Lagos Trend / What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? / Your Silence Will K!ll You [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.