Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked (26441 Views)

Ronaldo-Messi Fight Ends Russian Couple’s Marriage In Divorce / World Cup 2018: Meet The Top 3 Current Highest Goal Scorers (photos) / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Kingcalls: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b]

It will never ever pain me....never!!! U know the meaning of that?? Na blessing be that ooo.... any human being thats associated with that guy is blessed ooo... make Ronaldo just post my pic for im Instagram page for one minute come talk about my business and what I can offer...I don blow for life be dat ooo...

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by MrBONE2(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2021
unbitchable:
The old fraud statpading with goals against Luxembo farmers, Qatar, Faroe island..
grin

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Kingcalls: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2021
gurunlocker:

All those UCL records you are referencing, watch it got broken.

Assists are meaningless? You mean if they don't make assists for Ronaldo, he would have so much Goals? Like if Bale, Benzema, Chiesa, Cuadrado, and now pogba and Fernandez don't feed Papa pendu, he will still score that much since assists are useless?

grin grin grin

So messi goals , no b another player assist give am?? Wait till the records are broken...but as of now he still leads ...so respect that and he doesn't seem like someone that is showing down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by MrBONE2(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
While the young fraud is statmenstruating with woodworks at his new club.

Against Peru, he could not para
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by gurunlocker: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2021
bantamx:

He has been playing as a striker for the last 10 ten years yet he has 270 assists,what weed do you people smoke sef? your goat has 358,what's the difference (88) if Ronaldo plays as a midfielder he'll definitely have more assists than Messi. Where was ur goal creator against rennes and Peru? maybe if he had stayed inside the box...

Bring facts, has he not been playing as a striker for the last 10 years? He played as a winger in Man utd days and early Madrid days before moving to permanent site of penalty box....

No, Messi don't live his life inside the box, he is a creator and he compete with midfielders and strikers, that's why you don't compare him to pendu.

Lol... If Ronaldo plays as a midfielder, he will have more assists, quite alright, but will he have more goals? That's what Messi does grin grin grin

Ronaldo fans even said he stopped dribbling because he is tall grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by gurunlocker: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

So messi goals , no b another player assist give am?? Wait till the records are broken...but as of now he still leads ...so respect that and he doesn't seem like someone that is showing down

Of course! You are the one rubbishing assists, I'm not... And of course, there are assists and there are assists, there are goals and there are goals....

Pendu to the world... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Kingcalls: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2021
gurunlocker:

Of course! You are the one rubbishing assists, I'm not... And of course, there are assists and there are assists, there are goals and there are goals....

Pendu to the world... grin grin grin

What u and ur likes are trying to do is that u guys wanna equate goals with assists... thats pure crap... u can get goals without assists...but u can't assist without a goal

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by fredoooooo: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

See dis Guy! sad
Benzema is among the Top 3 European Strikers Currently!!
Check out his Goalscoring exploits recently for France and Real Madrid!
And he is all round striker, not Tap in reliant like Ronaldo, Aubameyang,etc..

But Lewandowski is still better , right . I didn't say he's not a good striker but the hype coming from the French media I'm against. Samuel eto was a good player in his prime.. where was the hype then ? I'm criticising the hype not the player.
Ronaldo na tap in master, he can pad stats with his tap ins and penalties dat one no concern me grin
Aubameyang ke is that Assnal fake spiderman even a footballer ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by gurunlocker: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

What u and ur likes are trying to do is that u guys wanna equate goals with assists... thats pure crap... u can get goals without assists...but u can't assist without a goal

Of course, you can have a goal without assist... Don't worry, pendu will get another penalty today and do suuuuiii grin grin
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by bantamx: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2021
gurunlocker:

Bring facts, has he not been playing as a striker for the last 10 years? He played as a winger in Man utd days and early Madrid days before moving to permanent site of penalty box....

No, Messi don't live his life inside the box, he is a creator and he compete with midfielders and strikers, that's why you don't compare him to pendu.

Lol... If Ronaldo plays as a midfielder, he will have more assists, quite alright, but will he have more goals? That's what Messi does grin grin grin

So where did those 270 assists come from? As a winger? If so then it's safe to say RONALDO has a better assist ratio than Messi as a winger. More assists than Iniesta and Xavi who spent their whole career in the midfield.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by jimtemi1: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:

na ronaldo success will kill some people, when the dude wanted to join mancity they said y can't he join Man Utd, that city can easily score 3,5 goals in a match, now the goat is in United they can't still stop talking.... Abeg ronaldo is all in all honesty

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Femeto: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Depay is the most shocking. That guy played nothing for Manchester united.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by arthurwillia(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
How many of CR7 goals are PK? I'm just asking for a friend
Let’s say 30 sha and plenty tap in
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Donsheddy: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2021
gurunlocker:

you just open your mouth wah dey talk rubbish...
Ronaldo has always been a winger from his man u days to Madrid days to Juventus day's.....
so benzema was a midfielder for Madrid abi....
and morata too.....

Messi on the other hand has always been a winger and a striker too.....
which day Messi start to play midfield?
is it in the days of MSN or in his early career even in this psg team he plays as a winger....
no dey talk rubbish abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Akasammyoka: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2021
ddippset:
All this one na opata..

Messi's Ballon dor for 2021 signed, stamped and sealed..

Lewandosky gets 2020 award. (He was monstrous and incomparable in 2020 and he won the biggest trophy)
But for 2021 he scored a lot of goals but only dominated Bundesliga with an outstanding Bayern side.

I hear some say Jorginho. Forget the hype, Jorg was bang average for both Chelsea and Italy.
He only had the luck of being in both Chelsea and Italy at the same time and that's the only reason his name even comes up.
And he wasn't instrumental to the 2 trophies he won.
For Chelsea; Kante, Rudiger and Mason Mount would always be mentioned before Jorginho on their way to the UCL.
And for Italy; Bonucci, Chiesa and Veratti would always be mentioned before Jorginho on their way to the Euros.

For Benzema; he's had a good start to the season; that's August, September and October.
For January to July, he wasn't shit and didn't win a spoon.

Finally for Messi, he won the Copa del Rey and the Pichichi playing for arguably the worst Barca side in history.
He registered 32 Goals and 12 Assists for the season.
He won the Copa America trophy, also winning the Golden Ball and the Golden Boot.

If he's name wasn't Messi and he didn't already have 6 Ballon dors, the Ballon dor organizers would have handed the 2021 Ballon dor to him already.

NO CONTEST.
You are a Messi fan I guess, so save me this long epistle.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by arthurwillia(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2021
jimtemi1:
na ronaldo success will kill some people, when the dude wanted to join mancity they said y can't he join Man Utd, that city can easily score 3,5 goals in a match, now the goat is in United they can still stop talking.... Abeg ronaldo is all in all honesty

Lol na why young boys, small boys Dey use him eyes chop ground, Dey find penalty up and down, my idol pendu is a fraud in all honesty

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Kingcalls: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2021
gurunlocker:

Of course, you can have a goal without assist... Don't worry, pendu will get another penalty today and do suuuuiii grin grin

Yes...penalties are also attributes... goal na goal...whether penalty or freekick or bicycle kick or long rangers or tap ins or headers ...they all count as one...football no b basketball wey get 3 pointers... make ur ticket remain one game and u need a win to hammer 10m ... and there is a last minute penalty...thats when ud know how important a penalty is...and if its either Ronaldo or messi to play the last kick penalty..who wud u rather have play it??

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by arthurwillia(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:

My man don stat whatever against low teams
He does that against worlds cup and copa America winners Uruguay amd not Luxemburg and far away islands baba
Watch match no Dey watch livescores

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Raalsalghul: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2021
unbitchable:
The old fraud statpading with goals against Luxembo farmers, Qatar, Faroe island..

When will your Argentinian shatta bundle score a league goal for P.S.G?

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by sylve11: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:

what a pain in the ass.ss you are to that guy! shocked cool
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Rajosh(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2021
Shouldn't Onuachu be in the top 10?
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Moura7(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2021
bestpunterever:
messi also has 14 woodwork hit, 17 passes, 18 direct throwings, 3 corner kicks.

messi is the greatest fraud, who couldn't have won a champions league in his life if it was not because of xavi and iniesta.

As in eh....you sabi jor. Dem com help am win copa America too. Even his 6 ballondors (plus the one he won after Xavi and Iniesta left) were originally given to dem but they dashed it to him. The bestplaymaker awards too were just to boost the organisation's PR and his golden boots were as a result of adding other people's goals to his own. The greatest heist of the sports world.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by omonla10(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Stop that talk jor... messi has been a forward just like Ronaldo in over 10 years now... u guys make it seem like he is an iniesta type of player... he plays either as a winger or false 9... e b like say most of u guys don't watch football...or is it because he wears number 10??
this picture proves u only watch football highlights or livescores. Messi always drift to d wings or behind strikers.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by NORSIYK(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2021
ddippset:
grin

See how this one dubiously mentions "forward"

Of course Messi and Ronaldo are both forwards.

The difference is; Messi has never played as a striker while Ronaldo did that at Madrid and is doing so at right now at Man U.

Messi did play as a false 9 but we all know what a false 9 is.
A false 9 is basically a midfielder who runs in.
So a false 9 is far far from a striker.

Messi has played as a right winger for 80 percent of his life.

Early at Man United, Ronaldo also played as a right winger who cuts in.

But since his days at Madrid he has played basically as a striker.
We all know that Benzema was only a striker on paper. When the games began, Ronaldo was always in the box.

Keep deceiving yourself windman played top 9 for years for Barcelona.
Ronaldo only one as a top 9 for real Madrid
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2021
unbitchable:

Your short fraud most goals is against Bolivia! Have shame!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by sirjomore(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2021
ddippset:
grin

See how this one dubiously mentions "forward"

Of course Messi and Ronaldo are both forwards.

The difference is; Messi has never played as a striker while Ronaldo did that at Madrid and is doing so at right now at Man U.

Messi did play as a false 9 but we all know what a false 9 is.
A false 9 is basically a midfielder who runs in.
So a false 9 is far far from a striker.

Messi has played as a right winger for 80 percent of his life.

Early at Man United, Ronaldo also played as a right winger who cuts in.

But since his days at Madrid he has played basically as a striker.
We all know that Benzema was only a striker on paper. When the games began, Ronaldo was always in the box.
Whatever ur analysis, these guys have always delivered. Doesn't mk any better than the other
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by ddippset(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Akasammyoka:
You are a Messi fan I guess, so save me this long epistle.
yeah i agree

The same way 99 percent of those rooting for Lewy and Jorginho are Ronaldo stans.
Knowing he stands no chance. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Fuckthamods: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Dalil8:

Savage!

Mark my words folks.

Lewandowski > 2020 Ballon D'or

Lewandowski or Jorginho > 2021 Ballon D'or
Many of you don't know it's just 1 balon d'or that will be given
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Cr7 has over 500 penalty goals to his credit more than any player in the history of soccer.
That guy is just a fraud.

You are not making sense bro, he has over 100, your short fraud too has over 100.
Guess who has a better conversion rate?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Fuckthamods: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2021
ddippset:
yeah i agree

The same way 99 percent of those rooting for Lewy and Jorginho are Ronaldo stans.
Knowing he stands no chance. grin
Messi won't win anything, mark my words. Most journalists who vote are going for lewadowski or any other player.
I can't wait to see you delusional beings cry to stupor.. E go shock una grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2021
gurunlocker:

4 penalties sef and he will not bottle it to like that short fraud cheesy

Up penaldo wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words / Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure / Davide Astori Burial: Thousands Of Fans Pay Tribute (Picture Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.