Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked (26437 Views)

Ronaldo-Messi Fight Ends Russian Couple’s Marriage In Divorce / World Cup 2018: Meet The Top 3 Current Highest Goal Scorers (photos) / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

Your short fraud most goals is against Bolivia! Have shame!

Bros, I can bet you that Bolivia will defeat more than 30 European team both home and away. Please respect South Americans when it's comes to football. At least they have proved it. There are some countries in Europe that will never be able to defeat the big 12 countries both home and away.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by bantamx: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2021
ThierryJay:
Chai, I came to this thread late.

The Pendu fans have started doing what they know how to do best: Peddling fake news. The fact is that Messi has scored the same 38 goals as CR this year, but pendumbos had to deduct one from Messi's tally so they can bash him.

The truth is that Messi has been head and shoulders above CR this year. Despite not having Andorra, Luxembourg and Lithuania as opponents, Messi matches CR for goals while he goes ahead to match other top playmakers in assists as well all done in fewer games than CR. Only Messi dey compete in top goals and top assists category and some illiterate fans are saying the one who can only score tapins and penalties is better than the GOAT who can not only do that but also score golazos and support others to score massively. Na jealousy dey affect CR fans.

See correct stats below:
Bring out the stats from when Messi joined PSG and when Ronaldo joined MANU please I want to check something grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Kingcalls: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2021
gurunlocker:

Well go and read history, South America doesn't have a large team (12) as compared to Europe (52) or even Africa.

That's why they invite other countries to make up the available spot..... The worst team in South America can beat the best team in Europe or at least draw, but I'm sure we can't say the same of Europe. That's why it's easy to statpad grin grin grin

Look at this deluded mumu...do u messi fans have a brain that works at all?? Worst team in South America will collect at least a draw against the best team in Europe?? Ur Brazil got wasted for their maracana by Germany 7.1 ...for semi final of world cup...Ur Argentina cudnt defeat Iceland... ur same Argentina got brutalised by Germany 4.0... and another 3.0 by Croatia... ur Brazil were whopped 2.0 by Belgium in the last world cup...not a single South American team made semi final in the world cup... in the last 8 world cups Europe have won it 6 times with for different teams while Brazil is the only one that has won it in over 30 yrs... hv u ever seen 2 South American teams play a world cup final?? Ot has only happened once in 1950... South America shined in the 50s , 60s and early 70s cos Europe suffered from world war 2... if not for hitlers war...Pele no go win 3 world cups... who be South America when Europe de talk??

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Moura7:

As in eh....you sabi jor. Dem com help am win copa America too. Even his 6 ballondors (plus the one he won after Xavi and Iniesta left) were originally given to dem but they dashed it to him. The bestplaymaker awards too were just to boost the organisation's PR and his golden boots were as a result of adding other people's goals to his own. The greatest heist of the sports world.

Which continent runs football? Europe or South American?
Which continent has the best Media? Europe or South America
Which continent has the best league? Europe or South America?
Which continent is Messi from? Europe or South America?

I bet you, if Messi had come from any big European country like
1. England
2. France
3. Germany
4. Holland
5. Spain
6. Portugal
7. Italy
8. Belgium
9. Sweden
10. Denmark
We would not have been having this argument

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by bestpunterever: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2021
aluyapreston:

ronaldo that a commentator trolled about sitting in the box while his teamates work tuirelessy to serve him. Ronald odesnt any trophy and Goals if you think messi depends on anybody. dog brain
Ant's brain.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Bamzyriches451: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2021
They're all good
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by amamahdaniel(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2021
bantamx:

Bring out the stats from when Messi joined PSG and when Ronaldo joined MANU please I want to check something grin
This one mumu ooo.
Please nobody should argue with the dullard

Messi 7th ballon d’or loading

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by ThierryJay: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2021
bantamx:

What is the relevance of this to the matter? The topic of the thread is about goals scored in the entire 2021, so why should I or even you cherrypick on only a couple of months that is in your fave's favour?

Messi is currently the odds on favourite to win the 2021 Ballon d'or. Did you think that was based on September to October 2021? I'm trying to understand the rationale for your request. Why not ask me to bring stats from January to August cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by tctrills: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Would you agree that the one who played as a false 9 and scored 91 goals in a calendar year is the deadliest?

Ronaldo best year doesn't even come close to Messi 2 seasons as a false 9
There are a thousand ways to compare Ronaldo and Messi.
Messi is clearly the all time best player in laliga but Ronaldo is the all time best player in Europe.
Funny thing, Messi is not even the all time best player in the Argentine national team.
I am sure you would have stats to show Messi is better.
But then Ronaldo and Messi have competed Laliga where Ronaldo has a higher goal ratio.
They have both competed in world cup here again Ronaldo leads in both goals scored and goal ratio and finally the have both competed in champion's league where Ronaldo came from behind to snatch away all Messi champion's league records at an older age.
So the false 9 or real 9 argument is the least of any ones concern
Ronaldo has 311 laliga goals in 9 years, Messi has 474 in 16 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by bantamx: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
amamahdaniel:

This one mumu ooo.
Please nobody should argue with the dullard

Messi 7th ballon d’or loading
You can't post his stats cos even 22 yr old HAKIMI is having a better season than him as a defender o,should I post his stats? grin Don't you know it counts too? you want to win 7th balon d'or when u can't even score a goal in farmer's league of extraordinary bullshit clubs. grin
Hakimi >>>>Messi I'd rather have hakimi as a striker than MMM (Missing Midget Messi) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by aluyapreston: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are a bloody fool....u and ur entire generation are fools

You wey won give another man your wide fvck and you think your foolishness is not genetic? Come on go and sit down. Idiotic slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by namiji2598: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
ddippset:
All this one na opata..

Messi's Ballon dor for 2021 signed, stamped and sealed..

Lewandosky gets 2020 award. (He was monstrous and incomparable in 2020 and he won the biggest trophy)
But for 2021 he scored a lot of goals but only dominated Bundesliga with an outstanding Bayern side.

I hear some say Jorginho. Forget the hype, Jorg was bang average for both Chelsea and Italy.
He only had the luck of being in both Chelsea and Italy at the same time and that's the only reason his name even comes up.
And he wasn't instrumental to the 2 trophies he won.
For Chelsea; Kante, Rudiger and Mason Mount would always be mentioned before Jorginho on their way to the UCL.
And for Italy; Bonucci, Chiesa and Veratti would always be mentioned before Jorginho on their way to the Euros.

For Benzema; he's had a good start to the season; that's August, September and October.
For January to July, he wasn't shit and didn't win a spoon.

Finally for Messi, he won the Copa del Rey and the Pichichi playing for arguably the worst Barca side in history.
He registered 32 Goals and 12 Assists for the season.
He won the Copa America trophy, also winning the Golden Ball and the Golden Boot.

If he's name wasn't Messi and he didn't already have 6 Ballon dors, the Ballon dor organizers would have handed the 2021 Ballon dor to him already.

NO CONTEST.
Though Messi deserves it, but jorginho's contribution to Chelsea and Italy can never be underestimated, dude is a defensive midfielder for goodness sake.....he performed very well last season and won every single trophy that really count....LM7

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Kingcalls: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
aluyapreston:

You wey won give another man your wide fvck and you think your foolishness is not genetic? Come on go and sit down. Idiotic slowpoke

Mumu ...ur mama go run leave ur papa if Ronaldo just look at once
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by ThierryJay: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
bantamx:

You can't post his stats cos even 22 yr old HAKIMI is having a better season than him as a defender o,should I post his stats? grin Don't you know it counts too? you want to win 7th balon d'or when u can't even score a goal in farmer's league of extraordinary bullshit clubs. grin
Hakimi >>>>Messi I'd rather have hakimi as a striker than MMM (Missing Midget Messi) grin

Why dont you respond to my answer and question to you instead of running away to find another person to bully. Or should I take it that you aren't smart enough to engage?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by bantamx: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
ThierryJay:

What is the relevance of this to the matter? The topic of the thread is about goals scored in the entire 2021, so why should I or even you cherrypick on only a couple of months that is in your fave's favour?

Messi is currently the odds on favourite to win the 2021 Ballon d'or. Did you think that was based on September to October 2021? I'm trying to understand the rationale for your request. Why not ask me to bring stats from January to August cheesy

The rationale for my request is that all these stats ended at Barcelona,his performance at PSG says alot and if you think they will judge based on only Barcelona's stats then you're making a huge mistake
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Starz825(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
ddippset:
This little boy knows nothing about Goal per Game ratio.

In football there is no yardstick like when you started or how old you are.

What matters(In goal scoring of course) is how many games you played and how many goals you scored.

I repeat penalties aside;

Ronaldo has played 1083 Games and scored 653 Goals.
Messi has played 938 Games and scored 653 Goals.

They are not mates in football.
You can see you are the little boy here....
How can you put penalties aside..isn't it part of the game? Does penalty not win matches?...
Mtcheew...dey dere be thinking like child...
And for goal per game ratio- it isn't the major parameters on which they give top scorers or recognize them...

Reason am...
Messi ends the ucl season with 5 goal in 2 matches
Ronaldo ends the ucl season with 10 goals in 15 matches?...
Who is the top scorer for the ucl season??

While Messi has the goal per game Ratio, Ronaldo has the golden boot for being the top scorer...

So Bleep goal per game ratio!!!
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Bros, I can bet you that Bolivia will defeat more than 30 European team both home and away. Please respect South Americans when it's comes to football. At least they have proved it. There are some countries in Europe that will never be able to defeat the big 12 countries both home and away.

Excuses
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by ThierryJay: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
bantamx:

The rationale for my request is that all these stats ended at Barcelona,his performance at PSG says alot and if you think they will judge based on only Barcelona's stats then you're making a huge mistake

Says you a mere CR fan. Since when did the emboldened part become a Ballon d'or yardstick?

Two months after joining PSG, how come Messi remains the favorite to win the award based on almost all sport tabloids and the bookies? Or do you think they are blind to his PSG stats?

When Cannavaro won in 2006 after joining real madrid and putting in poor performances, did it affect his B'dor win?

Jorginho's performance since this season started has almost been poor, has it affected his chances? No, as he is still within the first 3 nominees expected to make the podium.

Modric's win was already sealed after he won golden ball at the World Cup by August, despite that his performances when the new season started were average.

You lots are just emotionally driven and are ignorant of Ballon D'or history.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
While the young fraud is statmenstruating with woodworks at his new club.

Against Peru, he could not para
Short fraud grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by mideyphilip: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
While the young fraud is statmenstruating with woodworks at his new club.

Against Peru, he could not para
grin grin
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by JohnnyPalmer: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
tctrills:

There are a thousand ways to compare Ronaldo and Messi.
Messi is clearly the all time best player in laliga but Ronaldo is the all time best player in Europe.
Funny thing, Messi is not even the all time best player in the Argentine national team.
I am sure you would have stats to show Messi is better.
But then Ronaldo and Messi have competed Laliga where Ronaldo has a higher goal ratio.
They have both competed in world cup here again Ronaldo leads in both goals scored and goal ratio and finally the have both competed in champion's league where Ronaldo came from behind to snatch away all Messi champion's league records at an older age.
So the false 9 or real 9 argument is the least of any ones concern
Ronaldo has 311 laliga goals in 9 years, Messi has 474 in 16 years

So by your analogy... Messi is the best player in England
Comparing their g:g ratio

And at the bolded, even Ronaldo himself knows you are lying grin

Ronaldo is not even in the talk when it comes to the greatest player of all times

It's always Messi, pele and maradona

Ronaldo's greatest achievement is being compared to messi

You said he has a better g:g ratio, but Messi still outscored him in all competitions from 2009-2018 he played at madrid

Messi won more league titles with barca 7-2
Similar margins when it comes to la liga player of the season

Only those who don't know football will say Ronaldo is better than messi

He's a great goal poacher, but outside that, he's as useless as the p in psychology

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by 2loadedguy: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kingcalls:
Ronaldo is ageless...11 goals already this season in just 9 games for club and Country
Ok but can I ask how many are penalties and tapings?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by ciencee(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
ddippset:
All this one na opata..

Messi's Ballon dor for 2021 signed, stamped and sealed..

Lewandosky gets 2020 award. (He was monstrous and incomparable in 2020 and he won the biggest trophy)
But for 2021 he scored a lot of goals but only dominated Bundesliga with an outstanding Bayern side.

I hear some say Jorginho. Forget the hype, Jorg was bang average for both Chelsea and Italy.
He only had the luck of being in both Chelsea and Italy at the same time and that's the only reason his name even comes up.
And he wasn't instrumental to the 2 trophies he won.
For Chelsea; Kante, Rudiger and Mason Mount would always be mentioned before Jorginho on their way to the UCL.
And for Italy; Bonucci, Chiesa and Veratti would always be mentioned before Jorginho on their way to the Euros.

For Benzema; he's had a good start to the season; that's August, September and October.
For January to July, he wasn't shit and didn't win a spoon.

Finally for Messi, he won the Copa del Rey and the Pichichi playing for arguably the worst Barca side in history.
He registered 32 Goals and 12 Assists for the season.
He won the Copa America trophy, also winning the Golden Ball and the Golden Boot.

If he's name wasn't Messi and he didn't already have 6 Ballon dors, the Ballon dor organizers would have handed the 2021 Ballon dor to him already.

NO CONTEST.
For the first time I am seeing someone who knew how to analyze football without being biased.
Guy keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by 2loadedguy: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Stop shoving assists down our throats... messi fans started this assist of a thing when it was obvious they cudnt claim goals constantly like Ronaldo does ... what the hell is assist... is there any award for assists ??
Actually, if you compare the number of matches they have played Messi has scored more goals/game ratio so I don't get your point.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by elyte(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

You need help. There are at least 10 teams in Europe that will beat Brazil and Argentina very easily. Bolivia cant be confident of beating any team in Europe.

Unless you are trolling but if you meant that thing you wrote there, you seriously don't know anything and don't deserve to be part of the discussion
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by 2loadedguy: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
bestpunterever:
yes so that Qatar will stop playing in copa america.
Qatar didn't participate in copa america na. They are not in South America. Infact Qatar us in Europe presently in the group your Ronaldo belong to continue star padding with penalties. I can't respect Ronaldo because of his love for diving and scoring penalties to statpad.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Moura7(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
bantamx:

The way people are calling him tapnaldo like Messi's goals in penalty box isn't equivalent to his (350---366 goals in penalty box. Messi has 100 penalties to his name while Ronaldo has 141 penalties to his name which means for Messi to surpass his total goals he will have to score more penalties than him grin

Lol...makes sense now. You're a Ronaldo fan( nothing wrong with that tho) but there other ways of scoring asides PK.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Moura7(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
elyte:

You need help. There are at least 10 teams in Europe that will beat Brazil and Argentina very easily. Bolivia cant be confident of beating any team in Europe.

Unless you are trolling but if you meant that thing you wrote there, you seriously don't know anything and don't deserve to be part of the discussion

Lol boss...e sure say Bolivia go beat Latvia Andorra Macedonia and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by bantamx: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Moura7:

Lol...makes sense now. You're a Ronaldo fan( nothing wrong with that tho) but there other ways of scoring asides PK.
So when he scores a PK he's penaldo,when he doesn't score it's Tapnaldo. well he's known for scoring goals and that's what's makes him outstanding.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by m140(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
ddippset:
grin

See how this one dubiously mentions "forward"

Of course Messi and Ronaldo are both forwards.

The difference is; Messi has never played as a striker while Ronaldo did that at Madrid and is doing so at right now at Man U.

Messi did play as a false 9 but we all know what a false 9 is.
A false 9 is basically a midfielder who runs in.
So a false 9 is far far from a striker.

Messi has played as a right winger for 80 percent of his life.

Early at Man United, Ronaldo also played as a right winger who cuts in.

But since his days at Madrid he has played basically as a striker.
We all know that Benzema was only a striker on paper. When the games began, Ronaldo was always in the box.
Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by bestpunterever: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
2loadedguy:

Qatar didn't participate in copa america na. They are not in South America. Infact Qatar us in Europe presently in the group your Ronaldo belong to continue star padding with penalties. I can't respect Ronaldo because of his love for diving and scoring penalties to statpad.
Are you just watching Copa america?
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by tctrills: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

So by your analogy... Messi is the best player in England
Comparing their g:g ratio

And at the bolded, even Ronaldo himself knows you are lying grin

Ronaldo is not even in the talk when it comes to the greatest player of all times

It's always Messi, pele and maradona

Ronaldo's greatest achievement is being compared to messi

You said he has a better g:g ratio, but Messi still outscored him in all competitions from 2009-2018 he played at madrid

Messi won more league titles with barca 7-2
Similar margins when it comes to la liga player of the season

Only those who don't know football will say Ronaldo is better than messi

He's a great goal poacher, but outside that, he's as useless as the p in psychology
Like I said, you use ur stats and I use mine.
Messi, Pele and Maradona according to your ratings.
Messi is clearly the best player in laliga. That's the only record he has.
Outside the laliga, he is not the best in any other league he has played.
He won more laliga than Ronaldo but Ronaldo won more champions leagues.
We can keep going back and front. Ronaldo remains the best ever in European football and messi remains the best ever in Spanish football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words / Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.