Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked (26436 Views)

Ronaldo-Messi Fight Ends Russian Couple’s Marriage In Divorce / World Cup 2018: Meet The Top 3 Current Highest Goal Scorers (photos) / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Chachamiliano:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/the18.com/soccer-news/most-intimidating-soccer-stadium-world%3famp

Read this article. Guess you do not know they have won Argentina 6 to 1 in their home before abi

And so? Just one game to judge?
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by ThierryJay: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2021
maynia:

This guy rest. Chachamiliano is schooling you correctly and you are just being illogically obstinate.

How would you compare a Bolivia that has qualified for 3 world cups, a Bolivia that beat Argentina 6 -1 in 2010, to them San Marinos, Estonias, Andorras, Luxembourgs, Maltas, Faroe Islands, Cyprus, Turkmenistans, Latvias, Lithuanias, Moldovas, Macedonias, Gibraltars, all of whom have never even qualified for Euros let alone World Cup.

This is a non-argument and I'm surprised it has taken over 4 pages of back and forth between you guys.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by amamahdaniel(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
ThierryJay:

This guy rest. Chachamiliano is schooling you correctly and you are just being illogically obstinate.

How would you compare a Bolivia that has qualified for 3 world cups, a Bolivia that beat Argentina 6 -1 in 2010, to them San Marinos, Estonias, Andorras, Luxembourgs, Maltas, Faroe Islands, Cyprus, Turkmenistans, Latvias, Lithuanias, Moldovas, Macedonias, Gibraltars, all of whom have never even qualified for Euros let alone World Cup.

This is a non-argument and I'm surprised it has taken over 4 pages of back and forth between you guys.

Don’t waste your time time to enlighten that fool. Since he did not even know what defending champion mean. It show how ignorant he sound
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
ThierryJay:

Thanks Bros. The guy refuse to learn instead he will twist the argument. I have given him lots of facts but him no gree accept. If Messi had been from an European country, I bet him we won't be having this argument. For a man to come to a foreign land that rules football both in governance, media, technology, wealth and still dominates shows you how supreme he is
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by amamahdaniel(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2021
maynia:

Small boy, you get sense so? Learn from him and don’t be ignorant for life
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2021
ThierryJay:

Show me where I compared these countries to Bolivia , just dey talk without reasoning.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2021
amamahdaniel:

Small boy, you get sense so? Learn from him and don’t be ignorant for life

Bringing just one game is the stat?
Na me rate Bolivia over 80

Ode

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
amamahdaniel:

Don’t waste your time time to enlighten that fool. Since he did not even know what defending champion mean. It show how ignorant he sound

As in eh...na one small boy wey just start dey watch football yesterday. He doesn't even know what defending champion means. He doesn't even know South Korea and Bolivia met in the second game of USA 94. He doesn't know that Bolivia will defeat about 30nations in Europe. He doesn't know that Europe runs football. All he does is to check Google, chose the argument that best suits him and type.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2021
Chachamiliano:

As in eh...na one small boy wey just start dey watch football yesterday. He doesn't even know what defending champion means. He doesn't even know South Korea and Bolivia met in the second game of USA 94. He doesn't know that Bolivia will defeat about 30nations in Europe. He doesn't know that Europe runs football. All he does is to check Google, chose the argument that best suits him and type.

It still doesn't make sense to say what the fans of Messi say about Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Crystyano:

It still doesn't make sense to say what the fans of Messi say about Ronaldo

Ever since this two people came to limelight, there have been debate on who is the best player in the world. Same way Ronaldo fans insults Messi, is the same way Messi fans insults Ronaldo. Infact Ronaldo was the person that started this controversy when he proclaimed himself the greatest in the world.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Ever since this two people came to limelight, there have been debate on who is the best player in the world. Same way Ronaldo fans insults Messi, is the same way Messi fans insults Ronaldo. Infact Ronaldo was the person that started this controversy when he proclaimed himself the greatest in the world.

Therefore, keep insulting ....
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Crystyano:

Therefore, keep insulting ....

Please follow the line of conversation. Read from where we started the argument
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Please follow the line of conversation. Read from where we started the argument

I don't have anything against you

I'm having a headache
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Crystyano:

I don't have anything against you

I'm having a headache

Good. Kindly consult a doctor for your headache. Get well soon
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Good. Kindly consult a doctor for your headache. Get well soon

Please

Can you help me with 400naira?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester United Terminate Aeroflot Deal / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words / Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.