Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked (26446 Views)

Ronaldo-Messi Fight Ends Russian Couple’s Marriage In Divorce / World Cup 2018: Meet The Top 3 Current Highest Goal Scorers (photos) / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by ddippset(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Crystyano:

He is not meant to score when he is over used
okay
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Bros they drew with South Korea. Lost to defending champion Germany by a goal and Spain defeated them 3 to 1. How exactly did South Korea stopped them then? For your information check their stats when they play other team in their home then you know. Am not saying they are good but people play down south American nations as if Europe have a better head to head record than them.

Defending champion, Germany 1994? grin
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Emola12(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
EWU HAUSA!!! do u remember ronaldo the goat has broke records after records dis year dont forget euro2020 top scorer dont forget italian top scorer dont forget most hatrick scored in international duty dont forget top scorer for country now i tink u remember most appearances many many like dat which i cannt remember at dis moment so tell me how messi wan take colect am ahead of him is beta make dem kuku give jorginho of chelsea aswear
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

Defending champion, Germany 1994? grin

So who won Italy 1990? For your information, Brazil won 1994 world cup. I do not need to consult Google to narrate history of 1994 world cup to you.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

The teams that are ranked lower than them. Common sense!!

Stop changing the goal line. I asked you a simple question. I maintain my stand Bolivia will defeat about 30 nations in Europe comfortably

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

Both Estonia and San Marino are rated even lower than Bolivia. Let’s talk about the teams that are rated higher than them, this is very dumb

Please bring it on. Give me list of European team rated from 60th to were they are that can defeat them. Am honestly waiting

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

How exactly are they good? They even have make it pass group stage?
If they can’t beat Germany and Spain, so how exactly are they good then? They also haven’t qualify for World Cup since 1994. Which games have they played to know they are good?
This argument is dumb. We are talking about Bolivia here not South America. If san marino was in South America I bet you will say they are also good.

When last did a South American country win a World Cup.

Bring out the stats bro from home..

You said they were stopped by south Korea, I debunked your claim, now you have changed the goal post. For your information, Germany were the defending champion then and the Spanish team, had never lacked talent. For your information, a South American team won USA 1994. Bros am not dumb and I don't engage in unnecessary argument. Forget say nairaland na faceless forum. If San Marino had been in South America, I can bet you, they would have been better than were they are. If you do not poverty makes you go extra and San Marino has a better GDP than Bolivia. Stick with the topic and know where the argument started from

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

You said they were stopped by south Korea, I debunked your claim, now you have changed the goal post. For your information, Germany were the defending champion then and the Spanish team, had never lacked talent. For your information, a South American team won USA 1994. Bros am not dumb and I don't engage in unnecessary argument. Forget say nairaland na face forum. If San Marino had been in South America, I can bet you, they would have been better than were they are. If you do not poverty makes you go extra and San Marino has a better GDP than Bolivia. Stick with the topic and know where the argument started from

They were stopped by South Korea, don’t you understand English? If they had won that game they would have qualified . Chai
They have only played 6 World Cup games. Lost 5 and drew one. Pls how exactly are they good?

Which cup did Germany win that they were defending champion?

Poverty makes you go extra? Yet Bolivia has only qualified for World Cup thrice, and the last time was in 1994?
Poverty makes you go extra yet no Africa nation is yet to reach World Cup semi final?
Na poverty em dey use play ball? grin
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Please bring it on. Give me list of European team rated from 60th to were they are that can defeat them. Am honestly waiting

You don’t have google?
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Stop changing the goal line. I asked you a simple question. I maintain my stand Bolivia will defeat about 30 nations in Europe comfortably

You asked a foolish question. Why are you bringing nations that are ranked lower than Bolivia? Why don’t you bring Italy? Germany? Poland? Sweden? Switzerland?
Isn’t it common sense that the lower you are ranked the worse you can play.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

You said they were stopped by south Korea, I debunked your claim, now you have changed the goal post. For your information, Germany were the defending champion then and the Spanish team, had never lacked talent. For your information, a South American team won USA 1994. Bros am not dumb and I don't engage in unnecessary argument. Forget say nairaland na face forum. If San Marino had been in South America, I can bet you, they would have been better than were they are. If you do not poverty makes you go extra and San Marino has a better GDP than Bolivia. Stick with the topic and know where the argument started from

You are yet to answer my question. How exactly are they good ? What have they done to be good?
And please I’m still waiting for their home win stat.

Pick the team that Bolivia will beat in the top 60, European or not.

https://ng.soccerway.com/teams/rankings/fifa/
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

They will defeat 30 nations that are ranked lower than them.
Mention the nation that’s in top 60 that they will beat
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Poverty makes you go extra wtf cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

All the nations in South America knows how to play football because they live in poverty? Darn cheesy
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

I don’t think you even understand what “defending champion “ is. If a South America nation, Brazil won USA 1994, then how is Germany a defending champion?
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

I don’t think you even understand what “defending champion “ is. If a South America nation, Brazil won USA 1994, then how is Germany a defending champion?

The worst thing that happens to a man is refusing to learn. Who won the competition prior to Brazil winning it? I clearly understand I argue with a millennial now. So in Quata 2022 who will go into the competition as defending champion? For your information, the opening game of USA 1994 was between Bolivia and Germany. So how was Brazil defending champion then? It's clearly shows you are the one who needs to understand what defending champion means.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

The worst thing that happens to a man is refusing to learn. Who won the competition prior to Brazil winning it? I clearly understand I argue with a millennial now. So in Quata 2022 who will go into the competition as defending champion? If your information, the opening game of USA 1994 was between Bolivia and Germany. So how was Brazil defending champion then? It's clearly shows you are the one who needs to understand what defending champion means.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

They were stopped by South Korea, don’t you understand English? If they had won that game they would have qualified . Chai
They have only played 6 World Cup games. Lost 5 and drew one. Pls how exactly are they good?

Poverty makes you go extra? Yet Bolivia has only qualified for World Cup thrice, and the last time was in 1994?
Poverty makes you go extra yet no Africa nation is yet to reach World Cup semi final?

Bros if you don't know ask nah or use Google. How would they have qualified when they played South Korea in the second game? Who won the 1990 World cup? Please answer this two questions

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Bros if you don't know ask nah or use Google. How would they have qualified when they played South Korea in the second game? Who won the 1990 World cup? Please answer this two questions

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

Answer the question I asked they were simple questions. How would they have qualified when they played South Korea in the second game? Who won world cup in 1990.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

They will defeat 30 nations that are ranked lower than them.
Mention the nation that’s in top 60 that they will beat

https://ng.soccerway.com/teams/bolivia/bolivia/298/

The will help you. The defeated Peru at home and Paraguay
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=maynia post=106799885]

Na poverty em dey use play ball? grin[/quote

Guess you don't understand what am still trying to tell you. Is it only football that brings out people talent? At least you for use your country understand what am trying to say. How many rich man pikin dey play football for Africa?
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

You asked a foolish question. Why are you bringing nations that are ranked lower than Bolivia? Why don’t you bring Italy? Germany? Poland? Sweden? Switzerland?
Isn’t it common sense that the lower you are ranked the worse you can play.

The team you bring are they not ranked way above them? I said 30 European nations did you hear me say 52 nations in Europe? Why did you think I left the remaining 22 nations. Next time when you want to take up an argument, read between the lines.

N.B: Adult argue intellectually without trading insult. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Which team will they beat in top 70
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

https://ng.soccerway.com/teams/bolivia/bolivia/298/

The will help you. The defeated Peru at home and Paraguay

Just 2 matches is the stat? grin
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

Remind me poverty don't make you go extra mile right? I have forgotten that it's rich men kids that plays football abi?
Brazilian team that won it in 1994 and 2002 were made up of rich kids right? French team that won it in 1998 and 2018 were rich kids Right? Ronaldo, Messi are from rich homes right? Bros if you do not know, 95% of sport men from Africa, South America and North America (excluding USA) are from poor homes. Am waiting for you to prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
maynia:

Just 2 matches is the stat? grin

How many games did you see there? You asked a question I proved you wrong yet you said 2.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

Remind me poverty don't make you go extra mile right? I have forgotten that it's rich men kids that plays football abi?
Brazilian team that won it in 1994 and 2002 were made up of rich kids right? French team that won it in 1998 and 2018 were rich kids Right? Ronaldo, Messi are from rich homes right? Bros if you do not know, 95% of sport men from Africa, South America and North America (excluding USA) are from poor homes. Am waiting for you to prove me wrong

Ooh so it’s not only South America countries that can use poverty to play?
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

How many games did you see there? You asked a question I proved you wrong yet you said 2.

You said they had a good home stat and you bought just 2 games that they were home? They started playing home games in 2021?
They should be ranked 1 because of 2 home games they won?
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chachamiliano:

They were all homeless…. Na only Ronaldo and Messi poor pass na why then sabi play ball pass?
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2021
maynia:

You said they had a good home stat and you bought just 2 games that they were home? They started playing home games in 2021?
They should be ranked 1 because of 2 home games they won?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/the18.com/soccer-news/most-intimidating-soccer-stadium-world%3famp

Read this article. Guess you do not know they have won Argentina 6 to 1 in their home before abi
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2021
maynia:

They were all homeless…. Na only Ronaldo and Messi poor pass na why then sabi play ball pass?

See this man. Being homeless means someone is poor right? Name one rich man pikin from Africa, South America, North America wey dey play football
Re: Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski : 2021 Top Scorers Ranked by Chachamiliano: 12:25am On Oct 17, 2021
maynia:

Ooh so it’s not only South America countries that can use poverty to play?

See this man, I said poverty is a motivator to discover talent you said nah lie. I proved you wrong again. Just come up with your facts. Soon I will.summarise facts I gave you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words / Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure / Davide Astori Burial: Thousands Of Fans Pay Tribute (Picture Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.