Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji (2339 Views)

Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Ex Biafra Soldier Comforted By His Father Before Execution- Photo / Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
DaniDani:

Mehn! Damnit! I am trying so hard to comprehend all that you said but I can't help it! Your kind of argument is the type I hate to indulge in. You muddle up things. Try very well to be very articulated when arguing. I am done replying. Bye!
You are not done replying, cause I got some shit to knock into your head, go first try as much as possible to comprehend what I wrote the moment you understand it, the moment you would approach these whole war from a different angle
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by loveth360(f): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

You can't keep fighting same way for over 50 years and expect different result, the earlier we get this the better, so thunder is confused and so is everyone else,

I may look like the grace but most likely also be the snake underneath, go read the art of war, even a child can predict so many moves,
Mind you that we are dealing with the most uncivilise people in the world.

Well if your pattern can get us what we want then good,

Do yours while we do ours.

Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
loveth360:
Mind you that we are dealing with the most uncivilise people in the world.

Well if your pattern can get us what we want then good,

Do yours while we do ours.
Mine would most likely work when you keep doing yours, yours takes the attention off me, we are together but just do your thing, they don't trust you guys, and the closest you would get is a war,

Note if everything works out fine, we would always chose what's best for humanity, if we try and Nigeria is truly cannot be saved, it would be broken in the way you least expect but we try first to fix what we ruined, I'm not loyal to Ojukwu, I'm loyal to Kaduna Nzogwu and I respect Zik hope you spot it now
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by Olatheo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
...but their family will appreciate it
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by kollinz1234(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Have anyone ever stopped Biafra from coming, Biafra is older than federal Republic of Nigeria so you should be concerned about Nigeria not Biafra, Biafra joined Nigeria and not the other way round so if you want to exit, get it done the way you came, friendships, agreement and mutual consideration, you can't fight your way out cause you didn't fight your way in, have you got answers to the questions why you joined Nigeria in the first place
you speak out of ignorance. When that amalgamation was done, there was not a single Igbo representative, (make your findings if you doubt me) Biafrans never 'joined' NIGERIA, Biafra was joined to Nigeria to enable an easy British control as the igbos vehemently detested the British, that was why they used warrant chiefs to rule them.
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by AlexBells(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
kollinz1234:
you speak out of ignorance. When that amalgamation was done, there was not a single Igbo representative, (make your findings if you doubt me) Biafrans never 'joined' NIGERIA, Biafra was joined to Nigeria to enable an easy British control as the igbos vehemently detested the British, that was why they used warrant chiefs to rule them.
You are talking about 1914 amalgamation and I'm talking about 1957 independence of the Eastern Region
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by optionalY09: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Biafra is here!
Re: Ex-biafra Soldiers: "Don't Insult Biafra With Your Valueless Naira" - Gen. Orji by Commentor: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
You mean this young man is telling veterans not to receive their emoluments?
. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Al-jazeera's Journalist Calls For Biafra, Nnamdi Freedom / BREAKING! Reno Omokri Calls Labour Party A Major Party / Wike Holds Tinubu Hands As He Step's From The Bus (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.