Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (768 Views)

See How A Female Beggar Disagraced Her Colleague On Duty So Touching (pictures) / Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) / 100gig Mtn Data Giveaway for a set of tasks 50 gig gone come for the rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Crowwe(f): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Begging is a very strange and scarce talent which should be more appreciated in the society. I heard that Fatherchristmas is the number 1 beggar on Nairaland at the moment so I'll create a poll. The winner goes with 500 naira to get almanjiri bowl to further assist his or her career.

So, who beg pass?

Like for FATHERCHRISTMAS
Share for Every other beggar on Earth

4 Likes

Re: by Crowwe(f): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kingzrocky:

Wetin dey sup

I think the OP is the great scammer; JohnPaul Alagwu
This is why I hate to help Nigerians. I'm trying to help and you're calling mods. You're even calling mynd that I almost help lose his job just few months ago before I realised that he's doing a free work. grin grin

Thanks for making me know one of your alts tho. You're now beign followed. You'll definitely like it. I also have more evidences of how you beg innocent people for gay BDSM sex but I won't share it. cool
Re: by Kingzrocky: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Crowwe:

This is why I hate to help Nigerians. I'm trying to help and you're calling mods. You're even calling mynd that I almost help lose his job just few months ago before I realised that he's doing a free work. grin grin

Thanks for making me know one of your alts tho. You're now beign followed. You'll definitely like it. I also have more evidences of how you beg innocent people for gay BDSM sex but I won't share it. cool

grin

Cmon, make me famous BL00dy scammer
Re: by Crowwe(f): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kingzrocky:

grin

Cmon, make me famous BL00dy scammer
You mean famous beggar? Wow! I'll help your career. One personalised and customised almanjiri plate for you my gee. cool cool
Re: by Kingzrocky: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Crowwe:

You mean famous beggar? Wow! I'll help your career. One personalised and customised almanjiri plate for you my gee. cool cool
cool
How many nairalanders did you dupe this week
Re: by Crowwe(f): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kingzrocky:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mugu
How should I customize your almanjiri plate? What's your favorite colour? Hope it's rainbow, cus gays don't joke with rainbow.
Re: by Crowwe(f): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kingzrocky:

cool
How many nairalanders did you dupe this week

grin fool, there are evidences everywhere that that you're a notorious begging scammer. and you're trying to pretend as if I'm another person like you. grin grin

Waragainstbegga, please provide me with his begging and scamming evidences. I'm digging his past to reveal his gay lifestyle at the moment. grin cool
Re: by Kingzrocky: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Nah U go taya
Re: by Crowwe(f): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kingzrocky:
grin grin grin grin grin

Nah U go taya
Your ban is loading and your comments are getting deleted. I'll miss this your account. cry
Re: by Crowwe(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thread closing soon. No resting place for scammers and beggars. Watchout for the next thing to happen in the sapce or another. angry angry angry
Re: by Kingzrocky: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Clown cheesy
Re: by Kingzrocky: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Abeg make i go cook 10 odds.

I trust Dominique and lalasticlacla to serve you as E dey hot smiley
Re: by Kingzrocky: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
John Paul Alagwu scammer
Re: by Kingzrocky: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Youngvegetable, JohnPaul don start again

Fall in ASAP
Re: by care4you: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
anybody wey close/delete this thread is the real scammer

una go Taya for this NL
Re: by Kingzrocky: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mugu grin
Re: by Kingzrocky: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nah me go pursue U comot for Nland
Re: by Kingzrocky: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Osas187
Ecomm
MrToothBrush

Make una show

(1) (Reply)

STD Won’t Go Until I Die / At what age did you discover this favourite rythm? / If You’re A Youth In Nigeria I Love You, Please Be Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.