Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses (844 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by LifestyleTonite: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
I was scrolling through Instagram a while ago and I came across a post with the below screenshots of comments from Twitter. The screenshots show ladies talking about the sweet treatment they enjoyed from their lover.

The posts tend to paint a picture different from the regular toxic and stressful relationships ladies often claim they are in. The posts in the screenshots are so beautiful that they can make heartbroken ladies believe in love again.

However, I was able to notice somethings about the posts. They are either lies told to get retweets and followers, or they are simply exaggerated.

At this point, you can quickly scroll down to read the posts and come back to this paragraph.

Take a look at the post that said her man gave her $30k, bought her the highly revered and expensive Birkin Bag, a Benz and lots more. She sounded like she was narrating a scene from a Walt Disney cartoon.

"He reminds me daily that he loves..." Do you know why I believe this comment is false? In reality, if a guy tells his girl on a daily basis that he loves her, he won't have said it for more than four days before she gets bored of him and start to see him as a low value man that worships the ground she walks on, or someone who doesn't have a life of his own. Yet the lady is trying to sell that to us. In other words, treat her like a celebrity and she will treat you like a fan.

I mean, look at all the beautiful things they listed, yet when a man does those things, they treat him like trash and run after the bad boy that does non of those.

The screenshots were shared by a page on Instagram. The post by the page generated lots of comments all basically saying the same thing. While the screenshots speak of the love guys show, they comments reacting to them had ladies praying to have a man who will love them the same way. Sadly, they have such men but since girls hardly appreciate a man's love, taking it for granted because of their entitled mentality, many of those commenters will never see that their current man does exactly the same or even more. The reason why they don't appreciate him is because he has been doing those things like a programmed robot, so nothing exciting about him again. Secondly, they were never in love with him, so they wish that a handsome high value man was the one doing those things he's doing.

See them begging God to provide them a man to shower them with love. They don't seem to understand that the prayer has already been answered. All they just need to do is reach into their DMs and inboxes to see the trillion simps begging to be their doormat. But no, they want a prince in shiny armour who is riding his white hours from lala land.

You might think the ladies below got more attracted to their man after he did all those things. The reason why they are excited that about his actions is that they can see that they have captured for themselves a simp who they will manipulate henceforth.

I'm not saying guys shouldn't treat their ladies right. But any guy that gets motivated to do so because of the comments below will only have himself to blame in the end.

Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by LifestyleTonite: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
More

Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by LifestyleTonite: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Reactions

Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
The Nairaland committee of Frustrated, sex starved men would soon come here to accuse decent, kind men of being simps...

These couples are happy! And I'm envious... embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaaMessi:
you had then guts to come type trash on my thread, I told u I will avoid u and u still had the guts to write trash? U will know why they call me satan
You need help... Honestly!

I actually care... You might not believe me but I do...

You've created a hundred accounts... You're trolling people on a forum... You call yourself Satan...

It's scary...

Are you lonely? Were you abused as a child? What's the problem?

Tell me... We can discuss your issues privately... I'm here for you.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
If you want to show love to women in this ways, two things must be invovled.
Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by Bluezy13(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Did you notice that 80% of the comments are centered on financial bouyancy of the said men ??

I guess that's one of the things the poster directly above me implies...

2 Likes

Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by illicit(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaaMessi:
I need to Bleep your mom to be ok, can u give me her number? Last time u became suicidal, this time u must commit that suicide

Guy na wa for u o
Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaaMessi:
I need to Bleep your mom to be ok, can u give me her number? Last time u became suicidal, this time u must commit that suicide
Ok... We're making progress...
Anything else you would like to share? smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bluezy13:
Did you notice that 80% of the comments are centered on financial bouyancy of the said men ??

I guess that's one of the things the poster two steps above me implies...
We live in a world where even oxygen is bought...

Flowers, chocolate... These still cost money...

1 Like

Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaaMessi:
I will like your mom to eat my ass after sucking my dick .
I pity you in advance
No, I pity you...

The moment I stop giving you my attention, you're lost...

You need me...

And it's sad...
Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaaMessi abiodunjonah aka Satanicsatanist aka JusticeNeeded:
I will like my mom to eat dogs ass while I f*CK it .
I pity myself in advance

Disgusting piece of sh1t cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by Boogyman557: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na THUNDER go fire does MEN...

I SWEAR DOWN

IF I JAM does useless MANCHI of a men, I go BLAST der left legs wit my old KALA den LOCK Dem UP inside my WEED BUNK and TROWEY d KEYS...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by Sammy101111(m): 5:53am On Mar 07, 2022
Lol does ladies posting all they are trying to tell you is that they catch real meat spending money for them can you ask them one question . When money finish does the love still exist
No lady want to date a broke guy
But a man will date a woman broke or not

Treat a woman like a angel she will end up seeing you as the devil

1 Like

Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by BeanmanX(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
You need help... Honestly!

I actually care... You might not believe me but I do...

You've created a hundred accounts... You're trolling people on a forum... You call yourself Satan...

It's scary...

Are you lonely? Were you abused as a child? What's the problem?

Tell me... We can discuss your issues privately... I'm here for you.. smiley
Berry the troll is mentally deranged,,,,,,he should be in yabaleft receiving treatment instead of being online,,,, can't you see he possess the traits of mentally ill patients?
I think we should find him and report to yabaleft,,,they will chain him and take him for treatment, just imagine a mad person with phone?
Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by Bluezy13(m): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
We live in a world where even oxygen is bought...

Flowers, chocolate... These still cost money...
I couldn't get the correlation between your comment and mine.
Could you make me understand better??
Re: Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
LifestyleTonite:

I was scrolling through Instagram a while ago and I came across a post with the below screenshots of comments from Twitter. The screenshots show ladies talking about the sweet treatment they enjoyed from their lover.

The posts tend to paint a picture different from the regular toxic and stressful relationships ladies often claim they are in. The posts in the screenshots are so beautiful that they can make heartbroken ladies believe in love again.

However, I was able to notice somethings about the posts. They are either lies told to get retweets and followers, or they are simply exaggerated.

At this point, you can quickly scroll down to read the posts and come back to this paragraph.

Take a look at the post that said her man gave her $30k, bought her the highly revered and expensive Birkin Bag, a Benz and lots more. She sounded like she was narrating a scene from a Walt Disney cartoon.

"He reminds me daily that he loves..." Do you know why I believe this comment is false? In reality, if a guy tells his girl on a daily basis that he loves her, he won't have said it for more than four days before she gets bored of him and start to see him as a low value man that worships the ground she walks on, or someone who doesn't have a life of his own. Yet the lady is trying to sell that to us. In other words, treat her like a celebrity and she will treat you like a fan.

I mean, look at all the beautiful things they listed, yet when a man does those things, they treat him like trash and run after the bad boy that does non of those.

The screenshots were shared by a page on Instagram. The post by the page generated lots of comments all basically saying the same thing. While the screenshots speak of the love guys show, they comments reacting to them had ladies praying to have a man who will love them the same way. Sadly, they have such men but since girls hardly appreciate a man's love, taking it for granted because of their entitled mentality, many of those commenters will never see that their current man does exactly the same or even more. The reason why they don't appreciate him is because he has been doing those things like a programmed robot, so nothing exciting about him again. Secondly, they were never in love with him, so they wish that a handsome high value man was the one doing those things he's doing.

See them begging God to provide them a man to shower them with love. They don't seem to understand that the prayer has already been answered. All they just need to do is reach into their DMs and inboxes to see the trillion simps begging to be their doormat. But no, they want a prince in shiny armour who is riding his white hours from lala land.

You might think the ladies below got more attracted to their man after he did all those things. The reason why they are excited that about his actions is that they can see that they have captured for themselves a simp who they will manipulate henceforth.

I'm not saying guys shouldn't treat their ladies right. But any guy that gets motivated to do so because of the comments below will only have himself to blame in the end.

My own was not sending me $30k or flowers but he was perfect in my own view , he loved talking to me and telling me how his day went and what he's doing and what he's planning to do , whenever we fought he took note of my complaints and I could see the changes immediately , he loved to show me off and he loved every part of my body , not the ones that will tell you to grow some eyebrows so that they can love you angry
He was very interested in what I was up to , my school , skills and alot more
and if I needed something he gets it for me ,
Before him , I can't video call my other exes without at least bathing and dressing up first coz I always had to pretend I was perfect with them , everything I did was wrong for those ones but omo this guy can call me and I'm just waking up from sleep , I'll just pick because I know he doesn't care about that , he was okay with all my faces grin sleep face , angry face , fine face , sick face ,

everything wasn't forced , we had flaws but we embraced each other's flaws and accepted the ones we couldn't change and it was the most beautiful relationship and I will always be happy that he was my first , no single regret about that , the ones that came before put so much pressure on me but I was terrified of them , but now I have to pray to find a better relationship , and the search is discouraging

(1) (Reply)

My Aunty's Husband Is Cheating. Do I Tell Her Or Mind My Business? / I Only Take Thos Dread Boys Seriously, If They Go On Low Cuts Like Me.. / Is It Possible To Learn How To Drive Within A Day And Hit The High Way The Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.