Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) (10027 Views)

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Naijalanded(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
An unknown young man is making serious preparations to marry a lady he literally picked from the streets.
The story was shared by a Facebook user who narrated how the couple met and added some pictures as well.

β€œHe met her homeless and hungry in the streets. She asked him for R50 to buy food. He took her, cleaned and bought her new clothes. He searched for her relatives and ask them for a hand in marriage because she already said yes but he needed permission from her elders. 29 May 2021 they will be getting married. Their wedding is going to be very big.” He wrote.

Checkout the photos below;

Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) appeared first on β„’.

See more below

https://naijalanded.com.ng/man-cleans-up-a-homeless-beggar-and-plans-to-marry-her-in-may-photos/

3 Likes

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wowww .. now this is real love

6 Likes

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Jeon(f): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
love know no boundaries.

so many beautiful souls we have on earth minus Nigeria

but this cannot happen in Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
lol omor the guy wan resemble comedian bovi small grin

carry gooooo oga,I don support you

4 Likes

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by HopeVictor(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Must he marry her? And the two of them are looking like children in my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
We can find love anywhere

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by yomi007k(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
How come women never pick up homeless men to marry?

I hope this don't end in tears.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Jeon(f): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
We can find love anywhere

lie!

we can find love anywhere, excluding zoogeria [the Devil head quarter ]

1 Like

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by ProphetAjasco: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
I see, I saw..... I see this marriage ending in tears. The former beggar becoming a terror in the house while the good samaritan becomes a beggar, begging his wife everyday to have mercy on him and allow him have some peace in the house but there will be no peace! Stop calling this true love, this is a wretched case of village people locating their target through 5G wireless connection and nothing can deliver this wretched man from their hands .........

So I have seen and So shall it be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by zikter(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
If two of them feel that is what they want, then why not?

1 Like

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
HopeVictor:
why so pained oga? are they owing you? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Jeon(f): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
[s]
yomi007k:
How come women never pick up homeless men to marry?

I hope this don't end in tears.
[/s]

average Nigerian citizen mentality

no wonder you guys are treated like trash bags every where on this planet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
HopeVictor:

Adult looking boy, will u marry her?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by HopeVictor(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

why so pained oga? are they the reasons for your frustrations? if him no marry her na u go come marry her? undecided
Lol..this coming from you is funny
Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Jeon(f): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
[s]
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw..... I see this marriage ending in tears. The former beggar becoming a terror in the house while the good samaritan becomes a beggar, begging his wife everyday to have mercy on him and allow him have some peace in the house but there will be no peace! Stop calling this true love, this is a wretched case of village people locating their target through 5G wireless connection and nothing can deliver this wretched man from their hands .........

So I have seen and So shall it be.
[/s]

no wonder zoogerias are behind in everything but are infront when it comes to the negitivities things their master[lucifery] gave them.

1 Like

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by HopeVictor(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
IfGodbeforus:

Adult looking boy, will u marry her?
Must help end with marriage? If she no gree now story go change to I picked her from the gutter now she does not want to marry me..
Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Jeon(f): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
HopeVictor:

you can do urself a favor by minding ur business

1 Like

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by yomi007k(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jeon:
[s][/s]

average Nigerian citizen mentality

no wonder you guys are treated like trash bags every where on this planet.

What's up re-tard? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Jeon(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
yomi007k:

What's up re-tard? undecided

everything goodie re-tard trash!

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Love conquers all!
I'm happy for them.

#Keys
Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by illicit(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hope say d gal no be kolo like dis
Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Walkee: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
The bleeding gender will never
Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by falcon01: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
the guys bar is sooooo low, Absolutely no standards

1 Like

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
HopeVictor:
Leave them alone..
Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by luminouz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Wowww .. now this is real love
Yinmu
Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Judybash93(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jeon:
love know no boundaries.

It's not even only in Nigeria, it's only a man that'll do this for a woman. I've never seen a woman that'll be ready to change the life of a man like this.
Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Elliot2(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
Stupid man.

1 Like

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by khia: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jeon:
love know no boundaries.

LMAO grin grin grin Why do you say this about your own people?

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Imagine if she still turns around and cheats on him
Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by franchasng: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked shocked

Yes they say the future is female grin

Men have been rescuing women since 13 BC yet they can never do same if in better position to assist cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Ena123: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
I went through alot in the hands of men and it affected me alot.

and then i read this book below:

https:///3coaLIV

It changed my life and has helped me improve in my relationship with man, understand and love him more.

Try it out ladies
Re: Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS) by Mandela27: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
Na the nigga choice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Packed Into A New Area Now This Is Happening / Vaseline Squad! Oya Come And M@sturbate Over These Photos / Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.