Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Lets Talk About Addiction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About Addiction (315 Views)

Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Addiction by SynapseCenter: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
The high rate of substance abuse in Nigeria is alarming. Its effects can be devastating to the health of those affected.

At first, it brings a false sense of pleasure then addiction sets in with its many problems. Families and societies can be torn apart by substance abuse.

If you are trying to solve a substance abuse problem, help is now within your reach.

Re: Lets Talk About Addiction by SynapseCenter: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
SynapseCenter:

If you are trying to solve a substance abuse problem, help is now within your reach.

Drinking will only make it worse. Don't do it.
Not only is alcohol a depressant, but pouring a drink to escape emotion is a bad habit. It is a habit that's so easy to fall into and so hard to get out of.

It always starts as a drink to deal with something until it becomes drinking to deal with everything.
Instead of drinking, you should try reading a book, talking to someone, or asking for help. You have come this far, don't go back in.

Re: Lets Talk About Addiction by SynapseCenter: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
SynapseCenter:

Instead of drinking, you should try reading a book, talking to someone, or asking for help. You have come this far, don't go back in.

Have you taken the big step in your decision to get sober but don't know where to start?
Not to worry as in this post, we would be discussing exactly what sobriety means and exactly how to get started on your journey to recovery.

Anticipate....

Re: Lets Talk About Addiction by Sonnobax15(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
At this moment,I believe say if I stop betting,e no go too tay before I go buy land,even begin mould blocks put self lipsrsealed
Re: Lets Talk About Addiction by Smartb0y: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
At this moment,I believe say if I stop betting,e no go too tay before I go buy land,even begin mould blocks put self lipsrsealed
bettings not the problem, you are!!
Re: Lets Talk About Addiction by Franzinni: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Live a righteous life and watch addiction wither... What ever you value above God becomes your idol and your master, it is not okay to be born again that is just a title, if you are truly born again you will be dead to sin and not dead in sin ...

May the Almighty Father grant you understanding and strength in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.

(1) (Reply)

How To Spice Up Your Relationship / Sorry Guys, But I Need You All To Help Me Answer This Question! / This is the Soliloquy of a young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.