Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

This is the Soliloquy of a young Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is the Soliloquy of a young Nigerian (317 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is the Soliloquy of a young Nigerian by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
When Frustration Reach Your Angle .
When fraustration reach your angle, you go waka sote your eyes go see plenty. I don go many places, I don see many things.

1. You must have something that you are engaged in through which the favor/wealth will come
2. The same work/thing you have been engaged in for years or months with no headway will just become successful.

3. Money isn't everything but it will solve alot of problems and stop alot of nonsense but is the risk worth it??
The future is always changing, and the things we craved for or wish we had at the moment will always become old and out of fashion.

I believe money ritual is real but the way it works still baffles me.
Re: This is the Soliloquy of a young Nigerian by Kriss216: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: This is the Soliloquy of a young Nigerian by CrownOfClay724: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Your head sharp.

If you get 400, go and buy plastic orijin.

Chilled one.

Drink and soldier on.

All the dreams of yesterday go come through tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: This is the Soliloquy of a young Nigerian by Jayzel: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
FriendsAndFans:
When Frustration Reach Your Angle .
When fraustration reach your angle, you go waka sote your eyes go see plenty. I don go many places, I don see many things.

1. You must have something that you are engaged in through which the favor/wealth will come
2. The same work/thing you have been engaged in for years or months with no headway will just become successful.

3. Money isn't everything but it will solve alot of problems and stop alot of nonsense but is the risk worth it??
The future is always changing, and the things we craved for or wish we had at the moment will always become old and out of fashion.

I believe money ritual is real but the way it works still baffles me.

My brother it's quite true money is'nt everything but when sapa get hold of u eh chai !
The proverb will change

1 Like

Re: This is the Soliloquy of a young Nigerian by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
I

(1) (Reply)

Lady Takes Boyfriend To Juju Man For Breaking Up With Her / European Country To Migrate To / Honeymoon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.